Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! (36769 Views)

Picture Warning People Of Dumping Waste Anyhow. / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians / People Of Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Heard itshekiri women fancy being landladies, even if taking out(as in slitting open the throats of their husbands was the only option available.
Source- #hearsay

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
willyede:

same here too as the itsekiries are wicked as if not for my mum i would have been killed by my so called itsekiri family the Ede's are the most wicked itsekiris there. Koko people are wicked am an itsekiri so i know what am saying.

In fact I hate them wiv a passion. I have been tru hell and back. I hate them. I just want to erase the itshekiri aspect of my life. It's painful. I cannot even go home nor communicate wiv this evil people. My dad realised this early in life and when he left, he said he will not go back. Those people are terrible. They donate their unborn children to their demonic deities. Itshekiri and marine spirit are one and the same. In fact If I should start I will not finish. I hate them. God forgive me for using that word hate. But they are just terrible people. To much evil in that land. They need to be cleansed. In fact most of them in the naija delta just have comma. They have not truly embraced christianity or islam. Its painful sha. I admire the way igbos go home and the way yorubas are one. Can't say the same for my dad's people. Thank God for my mum's people. Ekiti kete. Ekiti parapo......
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by holatin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
hyfr:
lol half toothed A.F
kk
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2015
sandijey:

In fact I hate them wiv a passion. I have been tru hell and back. I hate them. I just want to erase the itshekiri aspect of my life. It's painful. I cannot even go home nor communicate wiv this evil people. My dad realised this early in life and when he left, he said he will not go back. Those people are terrible. They donate their unborn children to their demonic deities. Itshekiri and marine spirit are one and the same. In fact If I should start I will not finish. I hate them. God forgive me for using that word hate. But they are just terrible people. To much evil in that land. They need to be cleansed. In fact most of them in the naija delta just have comma. They have not truly embraced christianity or islam. Its painful sha. I admire the way igbos go home and the way yorubas are one. Can't say the same for my dad's people. Thank God for my mum's people. Ekiti kete. Ekiti parapo......
abeg park well and hear yourself; you're angry because your people have largely refused to embrace foreign religions?
Please be ashamed of yourself- for your inferior/delusioned complex is indeed immensely irritating. I hate it when people castigate their own kin as wicked and hopeless as if there's this standby evil ones that keep re-incarnating. Why don't you yourself make a difference.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Danrizzle:
oga park well and hear yourself... You're angry because your people have failed to embrace foreign religions, please be ashamed of yourself for your inferiority/delusioned complex is indeed immensely irritating. I hate it when people castigate their own kin as wicked and hopeless, as if there's this standby evil ones that keep re-incarnating. why don't you yourself make a difference.

I will not start the new year wiv abuse and curse but if I wish u what I have seen. U might not live long. Mind your business.
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2015
sandijey:

I will not start the new year wiv abuse and curse but if I wish u what I have seen. U might not live long. Mind your business.
You see yourself, starting off the year with curses. If someone was to enquire my opinion about you right now, what do you think I would say?
You're some sadistic intolerant person, and you know most sadists end up as witches n terrorists. Logically, I have to say that you might be the essential symbolism of evil in this ethnic group. What you've seen ( I can assure you) is no different from what we'll have been accustomed to in our various ethnicities. It's one Black Africa mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Sonsugar: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
Let us believe this is all joke and trying to be on the soft side of issues because if you are real this is one of those things that cause Ethnic sentiment who is argue with you on your tribe and all these tribal analogues please let us be open minded and stop this unnecessary sentiments.
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by africandictator(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sonsugar:
Let us believe this is all joke and trying to be on the soft side of issues because if you are real this is one of those things that cause Ethnic sentiment who is argue with you on your tribe and all these tribal analogues please let us be open minded and stop this unnecessary sentiments.
who is talking about sentiments here ?? Can't you differentiate between sarcasm and straight talk I am not an ethnic bigot. I am just trying to showcase /publicize in a mild way my Pple who are minorities
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by ss1930(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
am still proud... infact people call me by my native name... LOVE MY TRIBE DIE. ITSEKIRI Even till my next life

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by KweenSisan(f): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
chukwusi:
urhobo wayooo !!!"
isoko tolopia !!!!
what do itsekiri greet ?
itsekiri mo kian ahn
an'sun?
eeeeeee....ewooooooo
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
KweenSisan:
itsekiri mo kian ahn
an'sun?
eeeeeee....ewooooooo
Ene suun....oma'iwere mo'kiehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by BanyXchi: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Really?is it up to 40%?
onuwaje:
it's its[i][/i]ekiri and they re a tribe from delta state That own up to 40% of crude oil wealth in nigeria
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
Really?is it up to 40%?

Yeah
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by BanyXchi: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
This is why they hate Itsekiris huh....that means your people provides Delta State wealth, pls can you explain the details of the 40%,not doubting you I just want to understand how possible,is it 40% of Delta state or 40% of the country, and in which place is the oil field located
onuwaje:

Yeah
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by sylve11: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Pillars1:
Are you Singing a Song or what

grin cool
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by sylve11: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nmeri17:
> itsekiri people suffer from inferiority complex the most amongst Nigerian tribes

cool
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by sylve11: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Malawian:
ishekiri people know how to forge documents to claim peoples land
the yorubas are their egbon in the trade in that they forge documents to claim peoples house.

Lol grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / A Message For Girls In This Election Time (graphic) / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.