Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) (55801 Views)

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Mo Abudu's Daughter, Temidayo Is Gorgeous (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by efonat(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
iyatrustee:
Is her mom a non nigerian?
How do nigerian mum look cheesy
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Udokang1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
I hear you! It must be ekaite
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by kingsilly(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
The picture fine the content is and another tin..
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
she try
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am her bf wink
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Joshkid(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
moi tastegrin
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by mrbillz(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
iyatrustee:
Is her mom a non nigerian?
was curious to ask that too. She looks like a chinko girl

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by pretydamsel1(f): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:
She's so gorgeous.....
It's good to have money...
So I'll hustle hard for my children to enjoy smiley
I Know that you will be a good husband and father to your kids. keep working hard

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Udokang1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
TonYzeallY:
Ekaite my village Orange seller gf fine pass am. cool

I hear u! It must be ekaite
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Does any one have her bikini pics? I want to....
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by xpac01(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sijo01:
Why will she not be gorgeous when there's soo much money and fresh air around her
She's gorgeous because she's working it out. Some of Otedola girls around my neighbourhood have used the so much money and fresh air to inflate their skin to Micheline tyre tube and puff puff cheeks.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by iyatrustee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
efonat:

How do nigerian mum look cheesy

I felt she looks East African, hence my question embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by jbaby265(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
pretty gal
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 0merta(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sijo01:
Why will she not be gorgeous when there's soo much money and fresh air around her

I totally agree with you.

There's this inexplicable and uncanny way in which wealth and extreme riches hide the innate ugliness in some girls.

That girl is not "gorgeous"!...and she'd have been so far from the word if she were an "Omo Alata".

My opinion, though.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by ddippset(m): 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tinubu:
More than enough money to get the best skin treatments, best photography,
designer clothes and every other thing money and name can buy.

I am not hating....

But this girl isn't even finer than me for Christ's sake.... undecided

You want to see natural beauty in all it's perfection....

Go look at some of those northern Governors' daughters...

LAST BULLET: she definitely isn't ugly, but she definitely isn't stunning, gorgeous or spectacular... The only thing spectacular about her is her 'Otedollar' surname .

you mean nothern governors' daughters that are hausa fulani? a babe must not be light skinned and pointed nose to be beautiful. guy this babe right here is delicious!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by kindnyce(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
oil subsidy money at work,i am convinced Naija has no wealthy mea,rather we have government cronies and fronts............
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
ok....omo i dey wonder as the toto go be
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by emaculate99: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
see how she dey flaunt her wealth, how I wish she could study in Nigeria or her Father could help poor people. By the way, the SUG president of OAU vows to mobilise students of OAU to vote against him next year if he fails to reverse tuition fee ... read up the reason for his statement by clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2067153/oau-students-threaten-vote-out
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 50calibre(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
She's just there, nothing fantastic. She's obviously upgraded but if I'm honest, beauty-wise, she looks like any other average black chic I pass on the street everyday.

Of course money enhances a person's looks, today any ugly chic can adorn herself in make up and look like beyonce, more so someone who can afford high-end cosmetic products.

A woman's beauty can only be assessed in the morning when she's fresh out of the bed.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by mizzy007(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I nid her number oh. Mk I use juju get her. I wan b son inlaw 2 oil magnate. She's our very own 9ja babe

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by thiefnubu(m): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
ddippset:
you mean nothern governors' daughters that are hausa fulani? a babe must not be light skinned and pointed nose to be beautiful. guy this babe right here is delicious!

Your opinion

But if she is 'gorgeous' as the op said, then I deserve to labelled the hottest male to have ever graced Nairaland undecided

And no, it isn't all pretty Hausa babes that are light skinned, and have a pointed nose.... There is this unique beauty some other Nigerian girls have that it would be blasphemous to compare this girl with.... If she is now labelled 'gorgeous', how do we now describe the real stunners?

My point is... She is just an average babe with a 'gorgeous' surname.... End of story

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:
She's so gorgeous.....
It's good to have money...
So I'll hustle hard for my children to enjoy smiley
God bless your hustle man
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by tellwisdom: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Spits profusely angry
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
DonaldGenes:

God bless your hustle man
Thanks bro
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
pretydamsel1:
I Know that you will be a good husband and father to your kids. keep working hard
Sure!!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by thaoriginator: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oil Subsidy Kidnap the b'tch
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by dmorf: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Our subsidy money is working
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by lastpage: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
darepoju:
Na money dey talk o!

oil money!!

our subsidy money!!!

Dont mind all these arzeholes posting their pictures on NLAND!

Every Tom, Dike and Hillary is posting their pictures like its someone else doing it on their behalf .... just to show-off!

Get a life or go Shopping please.

Lastpage!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by LaurelP(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
She's just there
Notin spectacular abt her
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Qelvin(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
I've seen better, she is just like every other average girl I see on the streets of New York despite the quality camera enhanced exquisiteness...nice legs though.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by musiwa97: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice looking
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by ddippset(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tinubu:

Your opinion

But if she is 'gorgeous' as the op said, then I deserve to labelled the hottest male to have ever graced Nairaland undecided

And no, it isn't all pretty Hausa babes that are light skinned, and have a pointed nose.... There is this unique beauty some other Nigerian girls have that it would be blasphemous to compare this girl with.... If she is now labelled 'gorgeous', how do we now describe the real stunners?

My point is... She is just an average babe with a 'gorgeous' surname.... End of story

your opinion as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.