Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech (47802 Views)

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel / OSUSTECH 2014/2015 Admission List is out! / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by kennyjodeci(m): 11:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Kirinwa:

Na to dash the python the camera nah. grin

Hehehehehe very funny
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by agrovick(m): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Adaobi12:
. idemili south LGA. Anambra state.
Ok, so snake killing is a taboo over there or is it restricted to pythons alone
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

When you're on Earth , act like the damned humans, so we were instructed. undecided

We, the inhabitants of Mars, will stop at nothing but see to it that you humans learn modern and intellectually superior ways of communicating without the need for being rhetorical, soon as we colonize Earth.

Ciao!

Till that times comes , try learn to be real .
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Harjet:
Errr, taboo Which state is that?
Idemili south in anambra state.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

Till that times comes , try learn to be real .
I'm lost. Real in what sense
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2014
agrovick:

Ok, so snake killing is a taboo over there or is it restricted to pythons alone
. its restricted to pythons alone. no matter how small you dare not kill it.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jaykaylegend(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Im not sure this is a phython,cos phythons are usually longer and the design of the scale is a little bit different from the ones i see in documentaries.. it should be a boa constrictor snake

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

I'm lost. Real in what sense

Leave your aliens self
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by LeonMacJames(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
jaykaylegend:
Im not sure this is a phython,cos phythons are usually longer and the design of the scale is a little bit different from the ones i see in documentaries.. it should be a boa constrictor snake
. I thought as much . Also pertaining to the fact that its fat and short . Even if its a python I don't think its a regular python. Mayb its father is from congo.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

Leave your aliens self
Ok. Iam back to being human for now.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Ok. Iam back to being human for now.

so can your strange human self tell me how he knows me?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2014
ZACHIE:

How do we know it is indeed a phyton?
This is too small to be a Phyton except it is a baby.
It is big enough to be an adder .
Only Jakumo will know.
yeah. A baby pyton loves strolling dats y dey caught and killed it
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

so can your strange human self tell me how he knows me?
I dont know you per se; only came across an engineering students thread not to long ago, in which you declared your school and course. Thats all!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by elantraceey(f): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Ksslib:

I dont know you per se; only came across an engineering students thread not to long ago, in which you declared your school and course. Thats all!

lol , i thought as much , was just pulling your legs though .
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Ksslib(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:

lol , i thought as much , was just pulling your legs though .
No P!
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jidabod(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2014
jaykaylegend:

It's a boa.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by peteruuu(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
hausadreturn:
pythons arent poisonous
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Khd95(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
jhoy01:
well...look at the side close to the head you'll see wounds
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Khd95(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dat reptile is dead....#shekena,it doesn't matter hw itwas killed.$$$$$$$$$weldon bro grin
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jfkenny(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
jaykaylegend:
It is not a Python, I saw a similar boa in my village, u dare not kill it. it is neither poisonous nor dangerous as my grand mama said..
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
was this pic taken when it was alive or dead? cause I just don't see any sign of attack on the snake
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
jfkenny:

It is not a Python, I saw a similar boa in my village, u dare not kill it. it is neither poisonous nor dangerous as my grand mama said..
Wait till it swallow someone. your grand mama go summon you home.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Tex42(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
uken73:
Where are the people who killed it?
where is the bullet wound,if the snake was shot?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by delishpot: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
jhoy01:
really?? Maybe u shuld confirm from any osustech student around you

You na mature person wink Some people would have thrown insults the moment someone pulls their legs like that grin

Eh, did they eat it?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by kabaka1: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Don't we have animal control agency in each state in Nigeria. Who knows this python might be an endangered specie and those bush people just killed this one off.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Poor thing ......
I feel bad for the animal.... it was just living it's life...
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by jaykaylegend(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
jfkenny:

it also strangles and swallows its preys like the phython eg.rats,birds and other small mammals bt its jaw and stomach is nt big enough to swallow a human i think...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by Alfred200825(m): 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
Oh my my

HOPE IT ISN'T ONE OF THE STUDENTS THAT WAS COMING BACK FROM MEETING?
Are you so tiny that you can fit into that creature stomach?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by delishpot: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
People, its a phyton. Google is ya friend oooo. Just google images of phyton and check out the pattern on that snake.
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by ylaa(f): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
POOR CREATURE WILL NOT SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ITS FAMILY. PROBABLY IT WAS ON ITS WAY TO SEE A NEIGHBOR OR A FRIEND TO DISCUSS THEIR PLANS FOR 2015 NOW ALL THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE SOMEONE IN NAIRALAND HAS SENT HIM TO AN EARLY GRAVE. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE POOR PYTHON. TO THE SNAKE FAMILY: MY CONDOLENCE. cry
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by kachnov(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
uken73:
Where are the people who killed it?

were they supposed to ly on the floor with the python?
Re: Picture Of Python Killed In Osustech by cotzywitzy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pythons are not that short... this looks like a full grown Boa....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo) / 2013 Neco Timetable / 12ft Python Killed In FUTA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.