Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC (45796 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by SirFrank1477: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Talk with facts not like an illiterate.u can never ever ever the qualification that Buhari have.let us not be deceived by tribe and religions.Buhari is the man that can take this country to a more better part that Jonathan.Jonathan is a failure.Buhari is more better.Buhari have 3 international Certificates.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by mimicious(f): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
We know he is not going anywhere, he should forget about aso rock and accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour because jonathan owns and occupies aso rock till 2019.... Tank U
In wizkid voice "plz sound it, dey are sleeping"
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by rumours: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2014
My brother,
You are being parochial and sentimental in your line of argument. With all what you posted, you have also categorized yourself among the "most Nigerians" you described in your 1st line.

Ask yourself these questions:

What does the constitution/electoral act say about an aspirant academic qualification? Forget the motive, forget PDP, forget the presidency.

Is it that INEC has not been doing due diligence? Forget that it is Buhari forth attempt.

What is the minimum standard?

And you are not being objective also if you say this government does not possess some positives. If for nothing else, the fact that people speak their mind and are not intimidated or molested is a plus. We not be there yet but we are on course.

Gej may not be the messiah we are looking for but Buhari neither the alternative nor the the change we desire. Buhari is a junta. Buhari and his team killed democracy when they toppled Shagari govt. Buhari does not have any moral justification to ask for my vote. It is said that when you eat your cake, you can't have it.

Let me rest my case here.
Regards,

abbey621:
Most Nigerians are gullible, daft and weak. Any little news we shout bloody murder, we don't use our brains to question the motive or source. It is clear PDP is doing everything to ensure that GEJ retains the presidency even if it means painting the opposition as an illiterate, insensitive, evil monster. This is Buhari's third time contesting as far as I can remember, his educational qualifications were never questioned before, why now? Furthermore it is clear that the present government is trying to cover up the fact that it is a failure with zero achievements for the last 4 years that they are willing to fabricate stories to keep Nigerians from focusing on the real issues: Poverty, poor electricity, bad roads, unemployment and lack of security.

You don't have to like Buhari, you don't even have to like APC but you'll be a fool to believe a man that was given 6 years to improve our lives and failed will do something good for us if we give him 4 more years!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 6:02am On Dec 30, 2014
abbey621:
Most Nigerians are gullible, daft and weak. Any little news we shout bloody murder, we don't use our brains to question the motive or source. It is clear PDP is doing everything to ensure that GEJ retains the presidency even if it means painting the opposition as an illiterate, insensitive, evil monster. This is Buhari's third time contesting as far as I can remember, his educational qualifications were never questioned before, why now? Furthermore it is clear that the present government is trying to cover up the fact that it is a failure with zero achievements for the last 4 years that they are willing to fabricate stories to keep Nigerians from focusing on the real issues: Poverty, poor electricity, bad roads, unemployment and lack of security.

You don't have to like Buhari, you don't even have to like APC but you'll be a fool to believe a man that was given 6 years to improve our lives and failed will do something good for us if we give him 4 more years!
To the bolded, I will say, INEC may have based on the assumption that Buhari as a military general automatically has the necessary qualification. Having the requisite qualification is a constitutional requirement and not PDP's requirement.
I know you are not telling the truth that Jonathan's administration has not improved lives. If you know where Jonathan started from and where we are now, you will appreciate the modest achievements so far made by Jonathan's administration. If past leaders have achieved even half of what Jonathan has achieved, Nigeria would have been far beyond where we are now.
I know you will point at insecurity as Jonathan's failure but I tell you Nigeria fought the civil war in 1967-1970 and many were killed. I feel the military is contending with the insurgents and Jonathan is making every efforts to equip and fund the military. You will appreciate what Jonathan is doing if you remember that Nigeria stopped equipping the military since 1985, during the IBB era.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Azoro: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2014
It amazes me how these people supporting Buhari can be this heartless, and wicked. you guys are all evil extremists, you would kill and maim people for not being on your side of the divide.
You have made the country ungovernable for Jonathan, and you are still complaining that he has failed.
THE CHANGE WE NEED IS FOR YOU ALL INCLUDING BUHARI TO GO EXTINCT.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Rexyl(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
Sentiments aside! If Nigerians want to do the least thing as applying for a job in the Federal or State Civil service, the Government ask for Originals of Academic credentials and all what not.
So what is all this Bullshit am reading now, the VP candidate of PDP saying that his Academic Cert has been consumed by fire. Now the flag bearer of apc is claiming his Academic cert is seized by the Secretary Military Board?

And these are the people contesting for the top job in this country?

This is unacceptable!

it is like INEC doesn't play with certificate issues any longer as far as contesting election is concerned from the time of OBJ. I could see Sambo running helter skelter yesterday and sweating to defend his certificate. At last he concluded that his certificate got burnt somehow, whether that is true or not there is a way to the reality. What if GMB own has no place to be traced? We shouldn't wonder what is likely to happen... Salisu, the Toronto University fake certificate is fresh in our memories.

What if final investigation shows that Buhari has no required qualifications?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by ceejay80s(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2014
CHM11:

You give him too much credit bro, he can't even pronounce 'people', he will say 'feefool', old mallam!!!
And ur doctor president and his wife,how many patients have they treated ,PEJ wey fit use grammar give person ebola
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by crackhouse(m): 6:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
Mehn! People are making it look like this is the first time this Buhari guy is contesting presidential election in Nigeria.

I don't follow politics that much, but rumor has it that this Buhari guy has contested presidential election in Nigeria and lost 3 times. I don't know how true the gist is
that name Buhari doesn't ring a bell in Costa Rica. So don't be bothered.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Jabioro: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Nonsense! INEC shuld check there old file of 2003.2008.2011 records
!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by verygudbadguy(m): 6:20am On Dec 30, 2014
omenka:
They tried to prevent the formation of APC through the registration of a fictitious Three Man Party with thesame acronym. They Failed.

Then they tried to tag him a religious fundamentalist and a terrorist. Nigerians didn't buy that as well but rather asked the FG to arrest and prosecute him if they have the evidence.

Next they are coming up with this, all in a bid to ensure Jonathan runs alone in a general election!! Well, fellas, Buhari is contesting like it or not. There shall be no easy passage for Jonathan.

This is not PDP primaries!!

INEC has been bought. They r asking an Army General for credentials. Do they expect him to bring out university certificates? He is not an academician for God's sake. He is a General of the Nigerian Army.

Meanwhile, he has already contested 3 times before now. I suspect this PDPINEC.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Rexyl(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:

To the bolded, I will say, INEC may have based on the assumption that Buhari as a military general automatically has the necessary qualification. Having the requisite qualification is a constitutional requirement and not PDP's requirement.
I know you are not telling the truth that Jonathan's administration has not improved lives. If you know where Jonathan started from and where we are now, you will appreciate the modest achievements so far made by Jonathan's administration. If past leaders have achieved even half of what Jonathan has achieved, Nigeria would have been far beyond where we are now.
I know you will point at insecurity as Jonathan's failure but I tell you Nigeria fought the civil war in 1967-1970 and many were killed. I feel the military is contending with the insurgents and Jonathan is making every efforts to equip and fund the military. You will appreciate what Jonathan is doing if you remember that Nigeria stopped equipping the military since 1985, during the IBB era.

yeah Jonathan is really fixing so many things the previous governments have spoilt for years, while at the same time many steps are being taking by the enemies of progress to obstruct his success. He is the one that has shown much seriousness for socio economic development of this country. His Transformation Agenda has many faces on which some people want 24hours miracles on damages of many years back. He is the one that has really put measures in place to diversify our economy from its present state of so much reliance on Oil. Thank God he has been moving Nigeria to all best alternates to sustain Nigerian economy against global downturn of oil economy.

All these the President has introduced, while certain selfish individuals and enemies of progress introduced terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by okokhaerat(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2014
What's thre diff btw a cattle rearer and a zoologist? Oh I knw! A zoologist not only rears cattles but other animals too "without shoes" foolish mofos supporting otueke man
Beehshorp:
Don't vote a cattle rearer vote wisely

Am out
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by maclatunji: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2014
porka:

It is basic requirement to present your original certificate for siting.

You don't go asking an approving authority to write another party.

They would naturally do their due diligence independent of you at their own time by writing for confirmation from institutions you claim in your application.

Buhari must present his certificate to INEC one way or another.

If it happens that Buhari cannot present his 'certificate' then his supporters should be ashamed.

They are sacrificing merit on the alter of some phantom 'change'.

This is the worst form of corruption.

And to think that these are the same 'breeds' that after excellence.

It is simple if someone is holding on to your certificates and they are not willing to let you have them yet, you say so. It is up to INEC to apply its rules to such a situation.

There is nothing requiring epistles or drama over this.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by imamimale(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2014
SAI GMB!!!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by tola9ja: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE WISELY

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Prestonvic(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2014
How can Buhari donate both the original and photocopied copies of his certificates to the military? so he has been contesting with afidavites all these years?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by tola9ja: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by flexing11(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Jonathan till 2019
keep quiet, u are just s*outi*g gej201waeva witout good reasos,,,,,,,,
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Orunto: 6:39am On Dec 30, 2014
He hasn't any qualification or certificate. IBB told us all these. Isn't that what we call bokoharam? When an ordinary Fulani herdsman regards himself of more important than a PHD holder. Isn't that why one Sadiq is saying that it is a Sin for a Muslim to vote for non muslim? INEC will be held responsible for anything awry in our 2015 election.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by darepoju(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2014
LOBA TAN O!....
later ppl will start screaming.....

Namadi no get credentials..!
sambo carry him certificates give akara seller...

THATS INSIPID...!

just imagine kettle calling the pot black...

vote wisely o
#amout
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 30, 2014
jamace:
Barcanista, let me ask you, is your alma mater keeping your certificates? Buhari is a complete academic failure who wants to hide under the military to scale through, the way he used quota system, even with monumental academic failures, to progress in the military.
Look, Buhari should not take Nigerians for fools. We are not in 1960.
To answer your question, My credentials are with me and not with the schools I attended. However, we have to ask ourselves some questions. Did Muhammadu Buhari decided to keep his credentials with the Military? Is it customary for him to do that? Were his credentials provided to INEC in 2003, 2007 and 2011? If the answer to all questions is positive, then Muhammadu Buhari will only need to officially write the Military to release his result for INEC's verification. That is it! I don't see any big issue here

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nigerianvenom(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
One can even be President without going to school as long as you have been engaged in a vocation for more than 10 years

but yesterday u were ranting when it was reported that sambo's certificate got burnt,why are u not doing same today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by flexing11(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2014
jega wat qualificatio* *as bu*ari bee* usi*g before i* preside*tial electio*?
De pla*s we *ever work dot eve* ti*k abt it,
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2014
kristisking:
I learnt he is an illiterate so which certificate will he present?'INEC wan blow this man nyash open'.All i know is that fulani is synonymous with cattle rearing and not politics or does he think he is coming to rule over cattle?Someone should please educate him before he mistakes us for cattle.
Iliterate? Can you plssss check your dico and tell us the real meaning of an illiterate? The word (illiterate) for someone that can read nd write, for someone that can speak, operate or type anyfin on his ipad,name it.....you fall my hand sewiously
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by clevvermind(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari has lost the election already.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
SirFrank1477:
Talk with facts not like an illiterate.u can never ever ever the qualification that Buhari have.let us not be deceived by tribe and religions.Buhari is the man that can take this country to a more better part that Jonathan.Jonathan is a failure.Buhari is more better.Buhari have 3 international Certificates.
if jonathan has actually failed as u people are claiming,then he should repeat his class and correct his past mistakes.period. Gej till buhari turns 105
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by 2tek: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Tayomi37(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
This shows how stupid we are in this nation & a laughing stock to the world. Imagine someone presentingg an affidavit on 24th Nov, what certificate did he presented during 2003, 2007 & 2011 where did he get those ones. Sambo is also in the same shoe. Can this be accepted in labour sector. APC&PDP are rouges. I weep for Naija
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2014
banky222:

All the drop outs and NFA, "showing themselves"
I don't blame you,I knw you are one of oga Jona casual workers and u no one loose your job........na your generation wey won settle down for. NORTH I pity most.mtchewwwww
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nationwide1(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
I am sure he has written the Military
If he has written the military, then I don't see why people should give it a sensational headline. For me it's a simple issue.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nationwide1(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Tayomi37:
This shows how stupid we are in this nation & a laughing stock to the world. Imagine someone presentingg an affidavit on 24th Nov, what certificate did he presented during 2003, 2007 & 2011 where did he get those ones. Sambo is also in the same shoe. Can this be accepted in labour sector. APC&PDP are rouges. I weep for Naija
Exactly my point bro. Will potential employer listen for a second time to an applicant who gives such excuse?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.