Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (51779 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Pink is a lady's thing...

Pink lies was originated by you girls...

He: Where are you?

She: I'm in Mr.Biggs...(iffa hear)
u copied it and u make better use of it. eg pink lips
pink lips telling pink lies. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Berthezda(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2014
as far as m concerned,op is on f#vcking point....girls can liee!!!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

u copied it and u make better use of it. eg pink lips
pink lips telling pink lies. grin

I no understand your point sha...lol...but.

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2014
DeejayTafari:

it's all over you, you still have enough nl growing to do? tongue
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Berthezda:
as far as m concerned,op is on f#vcking point....girls can liee!!!

The Op is on point is enough for me, lol...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

I no understand your point sha...lol...but.
u dodged my question
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by elantraceey(f): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2014
Op i've not even replied you self , to your questions above , if i don't want to answer you i wont but when ever i do its always the truth.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by nekaa(f): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2014
if I say you are not on point I will be tagged the prodigal girl... so I guess most girls [ of which I am not on that class] tell these green lies.

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

u dodged my question

You don't get it, If I answer your question, that would be DERAILING the (my) thread which is breaking NL rules and regulations and I may be banned for that like 3 days or more... I don't wanna go on ban... in this "boring" period, to go on ban, na disease o.. lol

my advice: when you open a counter thread, Ask me, OK?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Berthezda(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

The Op is on point is enough for me, lol...
lol,,,i 4 modify am but ......
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Berthezda:
lol,,,i 4 modify am but ......

but kini?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
Op i've not even replied you self , to your questions above , if i don't want to answer you i wont but when ever i do its always the truth.

OK, do...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Berthezda(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

but kini?
omo,,ar no knw oo,,,,i guess ur still on f#vcking point joor

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

You don't get it, If I answer your question, that would be DERAILING the (my) thread which is breaking NL rules and regulations and I may be banned for that like 3 days or more... I don't wanna go on ban... in this "boring" period, to go on ban, na disease o.. lol

my advice: when you open a counter thread, Ask me, OK?
okay
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 30, 2014
nekaa:
if I say you are not on point I will be tagged the prodigal girl. (nekaa, I perceived you as this girl that don't mind other people's comment of her saying the right thing, hmm)

... so I guess most girls [ of which I am not on that class] tell these green lies. How then do you do it?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

okay

Why are you still awake?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Berthezda:
omo,,ar no knw oo,,,,i guess ur still on f#vcking point joor

Lol

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Why are you still awake?
not feeling sleepy yet
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

not feeling sleepy yet

OK... smiley
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by nekaa(f): 1:34am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=emusmith post=29322445][/quote] my brain just farted ... so I might be lost just maybe ..
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2014
nekaa:
my brain just farted ... so I might be lost just maybe ..

I thought only the Bum bum haff the authority to fart?

What are you tryna say, princess?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

OK... smiley
grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

grin

Hope rats are not disturbing you? lol
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by nekaa(f): 1:40am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

I thought only the Bum bum haff the authority to fart?

What are you tryna say, princess?
I am asking u to rephrase
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Hope rats are not disturbing you? lol
we gat no rats in our house. Not even in the store. embarassed
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2014
nekaa:
I am asking u to rephrase

Based on your previous post... No one should term you a "prodigal" girl, just because you're just being honest...

OK... For the Green lies part: Do you often tell lies? Which type of lie?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

we gat no rats in our house. Not even in the store. embarassed

THIS SHOULD BE THE 8TH QUESTION LADIES OFTEN REPLY WITH A LIE! lol

1 Like

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by nekaa(f): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Based on your previous post... No one should term you a "prodigal" girl, just because you're just being honest...

OK... For the Green lies part: Do you often tell lies? Which type of lie?
I can nicely tell the examiner to go n f#uck emself if I don't want to answer... there is really no point to lie about those things...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

THIS SHOULD BE THE 8TH QUESTION LADIES OFTEN REPLY WITH A LIE! lol
grin am saying the truth
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

grin am saying the truth

Dolapo: Iro! You can lie ooo!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 30, 2014
nekaa:
I can nicely tell the examiner to go n f#uck emself if I don't want to answer... there is really no point to lie about those things...

On Point!
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 30, 2014
theSpark:
^^^^ I dey your back.

Whose back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.