Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... (1354 Views)

Peeps, Kindly Review This New Site Design And Let Me Know Your Thoughts / Please Kindly Review And Rate This Website / Plssssssssss Kindly Review This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 1:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Dear Nairalanders kindly review my website with constructive critisims and best possible marketing strategies to be used to promote my web design services.

Thanks

www.scepterglobal.com
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Sirphrank(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Empower peeps like me.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 2:47am On Dec 30, 2014
Sirphrank:
Empower peeps like me.

Give me a call and we'll take it from there
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Vicben(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2014
your site looks professional
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by osile2012: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=15pt]Complicated, too many details on one page, page to long. Though the layout is cool. The about service etc kept repeating. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Sirphrank(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
ProfyJay:

Give me a call and we'll take it from there

Your number please.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Vicben(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Complicated, too many details on one page, page to long. Though the layout is cool. The about service etc kept repeating. [/size]
I noticed that repetitive contents too. please kindly check mine too and register your. comments http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sirphrank:

Your number please.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
osile2012:

Thanks ..would effect the change
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Sirphrank(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
ProfyJay:

Please, I'll call tonight, I don't have enough airtime to speak are normal rate with you for long. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by jidez007: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
why use one page design?
what if you want to add more content to it later, then you keep appending the single page and the user keeps scrolling down to see the content they want. later it will just get disorganised with too much content.
Another reason that it's bad is because of seo, it's means you only get one shot seo which is only your home page.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2014
jidez007:
why use one page design?
what if you want to add more content to it later, then you keep appending the single page and the user keeps scrolling down to see the content they want. later it will just get disorganised with too much content.
Another reason that it's bad is because of seo, it's means you only get one shot seo which is only your home page.

The idea behind is one page design is because the website is majorly informatory.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by osile2012: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vicben:
I noticed that repetitive contents too. please kindly check mine too and register your. comments http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com

[size=15pt]Cool Site[/size]
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Vicben(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Cool Site[/size]
Thanks
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by goverment(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
http://www.scepterglobal.com
Try to categorise/label the your content in page.
Configure "ABOUT" page to the bottom
As for "SERVICE" page it's ok
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by goverment(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
You can also follow the layout example from http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com/
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by omeizaowuda(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
ProfyJay:
Dear Nairalanders kindly review my website with constructive critisims and best possible marketing strategies to be used to promote my web design services.

Thanks

www.scepterglobal.com

You needed constructive criticism? I will give you that. If I were to be an informed client, I don't think I will wanna patronize you. Firstly, the typography is poor and not professional. Secondly, why float:left the icons. Center them. Thirdly, there is no consistency and heirachy in ur headings. Also, on a mobile viewport...I can't see your logo and I can't see a padding. Further more...in general. its a good effort but its nowhere near professional.

I can help you though, send me a mail @ omeizaowuda@gmail.com and I will tell you how to make your design very cool. Fyi...I am not charging for anytin. Just wanna help.
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by ProfyJay(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2015
omeizaowuda:

You needed constructive criticism? I will give you that. If I were to be an informed client, I don't think I will wanna patronize you. Firstly, the typography is poor and not professional. Secondly, why float:left the icons. Center them. Thirdly, there is no consistency and heirachy in ur headings. Also, on a mobile viewport...I can't see your logo and I can't see a padding. Further more...in general. its a good effort but its nowhere near professional.

I can help you though, send me a mail @ omeizaowuda@gmail.com and I will tell you how to make your design very cool. Fyi...I am not charging for anytin. Just wanna help.

Noted
Maybe you opened the site from your mobile phone..i'll like you to open on a tab or on a pc
The logo is present, the icons are centred.

Thanks once again
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by omeizaowuda(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ProfyJay:

Noted
Maybe you opened the site from your mobile phone..i'll like you to open on a tab or on a pc
The logo is present, the icons are centred.

Thanks once again

You welcome, but...are you saying you didn't intend to design for other viewports that are not desktop/pc?
Re: Kindly Review My Website With Constructive Critisim.... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2015
ProfyJay:
Dear Nairalanders kindly review my website with constructive critisims and best possible marketing strategies [i][/i]to be used to promote my web design services.

Thanks

www.scepterglobal.com

Great move in seeking out advice.

About the "best possible marketing strategies", I recommend
you start with having a clear idea of who your ideal
customer is.

Avoid the mistake of trying to please everyone; it simply
isn't a profitable line of action.

Once you've defined your ideal customers, you'll find it
easier to know how to reach out to them.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Training Powered By Google And Implemented By Mindthegapng / Who Can Create A Good Looking Blog For Me / My Website Url Got Blocked By Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.