Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,112 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo (23987 Views)

65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / 85 Year-old Community Leader Beheaded In Benin / Man 25 Arrested For Raping 85-Year-Old Great-Grandmother In Ekiti (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by lalasticlala(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
[b]. Victim’s mother rejects N1m offer

The Edo State CCommand has arrested an 85-year old man for allegedly defiling a seven-year old girl at Usen, Ogida Quarters in Egor Local Government Area.

It was learnt that the incident, which was reported at the Ogida Police Division, had been transferred to the police headquarters for further investigation.

The mother of the victim, Endurance Ogieva, a rice hawker, alleged that she was offered N1 million by relatives of the suspect for the case to be withdrawn.

In a chat with reporters at the police station, Mrs. Ogieva said the act was committed at the home of the suspect, where she left her children with her sister.

She said blood and semen were found around her daughter’s private part when she caught the suspect standing naked over the girl.

Mrs Ogieva said: “I normally left my children with my sister when I went to hawk rice. After 30 minutes, I decided to check on my sick son. I met my son sleeping and my sister’s husband was also sleeping. His wife was inside the room. I did not see my daughter. I later heard her shouting. I traced the shout to the landlord’s room. The man is about 85 years old.

“I rushed there and saw the man naked. I gripped the man and both of us fell on the chair. The man was begging me to settle. But my shout attracted the neighbours. Other men who came said I wanted to collect money from the man. When they checked my daughter’s private part, they saw blood stains and semen. I went to the police station and the man was arrested.

“The police took my daughter to their clinic and said she had a tear in her private part. They gave me a paper to do four medical tests.

“My daughter said the landlord called the girl to buy local gin (ogogoro). My daughter said he held a knife and threatened her not to shout or he would kill her. It was the forceful penetration that made her to cry.

“The family of the man has been begging me to close the case. But I refused because the doctor said my child had to be checked to ascertain whether or not the man has a disease. We have not done any test yet. I don’t want any money. I want the government to help me because I don’t know if he has damaged my daughter. The child is too small for a man of 85. I don’t want his money. They are promising to give me N1 million, but I want justice from the government. My husband travelled yesterday and he said he would return today.”

The Coordinator of a non-governmental organisation (NGO), Child Protection Network, Mrs Jennifer Ero, noted that the non-establishment of a family court in the state was responsible for the slow dispensation of justice in rape cases.

Mrs. Ero said the NGO would ensure that the case was charged to court.

Police spokesman Joseph Edogiawerie, a deputy superintendent of Police (DSP), said he had not received the details of the case.[/b]

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/man-85-held-defiling-seven-year-old/
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by justi4jesu(f): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 7 years old girl.

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Opiosko: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Old goat gonna spend his remaining life in jail

12 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by html14java(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Some men sha...
My Chari.ty Comment

THIS SPACE

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son Mohammadu gringringrin

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

мémьея, SвAи

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by ceo4eva: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
These rape cases are becoming common these days. I think a more stiffer penalty will reduce it drastically!

12 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by davinero(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Can't these old men jst keep their sh1t together? Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by dre11(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2014
A goat is always a goat.. ... No matter the age
No matter his educational qualifications

Let the Law of the land lock him up tithe dungeon where he belongs and spend the rest of his life there.
Split on the old goat

3 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Janeify(f): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I'm tired of all these rape issues.
Grandparents raping innocent kids.
Lack of self control /conscience right .

"Without feelings of respec, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?" -confucius

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by dre11(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Opiosko:
Old goat gonna spend his remaining life in jail

Let him rot there.

He will now blame the devil for his actions...... Like say devil hold his hand and sense of reasoning while scheming to do the evil acts

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by lalasticlala(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2014
ceo4eva:
These rape cases are becoming common these days. I think a more stiffer penalty will reduce it drastically!

It amazes me due to d wi............d.......e age difference.

Nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by lalasticlala(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Let him rot there.

He will now blame the devil for his actions...... Like say devil hold his hand and sense of reasoning while scheming to do the evil acts

Lol
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Only if government could make a stiff Law for these nuisance(s) to rot in jail till the end of their lives on earth.... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Pathetic. If someone should try this on my daughter I go amputate his di*k.

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by dre11(m): 7:58am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:

Lol

Yes nahgringrin. ..

I just hope the devil can begin to slap some people check and face anytime they lied on him.

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by herald9: 8:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Bloody paedophiles on the loose...
Angels of the east and west,protect our little daughters from their nestssad

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
He's too old to go to prison.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by lalasticlala(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:

O yes, but he's not too old to do that thing to a little girl abiiiii?

7 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
All men are dogs. angry

ok...this comment is a mixture of sarcasm and satire. Quote me no more. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:

Are u minding them?
Bunch of sissies. sad

Where's coogar? This is your type. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2014
lalasticlala:

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:25am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
Do you have a father?

12 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Do you have a father?
Ehnnn... Why do u want to know? grin

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Ehnnn... Why do u want to know? grin
Is he a dog? Rape is unproven and unprovable.

3 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by dre11(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry

Which breed is your father

13 Likes

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Is he a dog? Rape is unproven and unprovable.
Consult google.

What do u mean by unproven and unprovable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

I don't know.

I think dre11 belongs to chinese breed. grin
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Consult google.

What do u mean by unproven and unprovable?
Can you prove that what happened btw them was rape?

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Bulldog.cheesy
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Can you prove that what happened btw them was rape?
Yes.

The man took a carnal knowledge of a minor who might not have agreed- if she's older.

Carnal knowledge- Had sex with her and might has left her wounded; going by the fact she's young(there's a higher probability about it).

Minor- She can't resist it and that wouldn't have been the case if she was to be of age.
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by chibwike(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

All men are dogs. angry
Lol..including the guy on ur profile?

1 Like

Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..including the guy on ur profile?
There's always an exception.
He is not... tongue
Re: 85-year-old Landlord Arrested For Raping A 7-year-old Girl In Edo by Misogynist2014(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Yes.

The man took a carnal knowledge of a minor who might not have agreed- if she's older.

Carnal knowledge- Had sex with her and might has left her wounded; going by the fact she's young(there's a higher probability about it).

Minor- She can't resist it and that wouldn't have been the case if she was to be of age.
She's a minor is a case on its own. It might just be that the girl gave greenlight to the innocent man, who must have been sex starved but the pain of him inserting his horsepower made her scream. Rape cannot be proved!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASP Arrested For Raping Ogun FCE Students In Police Custody / Ogun SARS Officers Shoot Truck Drivers Over Bribe (Graphic Video) / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.