Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) (33266 Views)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by dridowu: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bad
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
ohk.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
May be he dont want to see next year
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by ibdeals1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
damnn
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
elantraceey:
Nemesis caught up with him , what stopped him from stopping and bear the consequences of his action?

If doesn't have a driver's license and the guy dies, he gets charge for 1st degree murder punishable by death.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
godwinkessi:
The driver was so drunk, he hit down someone, when he started running to escape his car summersaulted... Just like that!

It happened at Ahiara junction at Mbaise in IMO state. It happened right in front of me, I stopped and then took the pictures.

Source: Eyewitness Account.
Instant judgement. Drink responsibly.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by M4gunners: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm hw many bottle of Beer? Is it Star or Gulder b4 i make my judgement.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by tomiobj(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
godwinkessi:
The driver was so drunk, he hit down someone, when he started running to escape his car summersaulted... Just like that!

It happened at Ahiara junction at Mbaise in IMO state. It happened right in front of me, I stopped and then took the pictures.

People of nowadays sef. Insstead of you to rush for help u fost of all decided to take piccs
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bluetooth2:

If doesn't have a driver's license and the guy dies, he gets charge for 1st degree murder punishable by death.

That's good for him next time he'll learn that life is way too short to waste it on alcohol.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by funkiebully: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Juju mbaise arrested him.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by emmioks(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
dats a gud lesson for dos who drink :Ddats a gud lesson for dos who drink
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
godwinkessi:
It happened at Ahiara junction at Mbaise in IMO state. It happened right in front of me, I stopped and then took the pictures

Nigerians and their pintures. They will even snap a dying man instead of saving him.

No be small photojournalism undecided
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
You stopped and you took some pictures? The new passerby generation.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by iykepromotions: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
This Man may never drink alcohol again. lessons learnt in a very bitter way
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
The best way God nornally use in answering prayer is to open ur eyes to see incoming problems, its now left to u to overcome ur chalenges by urself,because God auto equiped all humans with solutions to every problems. In Nigeria. Is either we r driven by alkohol that swicth off our God giving potential to use our wishdom in solving simple problems, there bye souting like Jet engine on God to save us at the face of catastrophy. For example, God boldly show us what situation going to look like in the next for years if we behave like that stu*pid drunk driver, under this stu*pid govt, its sadened that many nigerians from its atitude still react/behaven like drunking mmaster.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
iykepromotions:
This Man may never drink alcohol again. lessons learnt in a very bitter way
if he's Nigerian's in nature, he can never learn, as many nigerians still suporting gej,having known they have no future under ebele.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by flakesy01(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by ethylene: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
Collateral damage
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by ogaofficer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op, i guess both the hitter and the hittee will sustain minor injury, the driver is high on monkey tail. . . Lolz olorun atijo at work.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vikkie14:
Ok. Law of Karma at work. He hit someone, he tried running away, karma was watching in 3D, karma jump to work, He saw karma in front, The Car recognises Karma and bend down to to greet, car turn upside after somersaulting, KARMA has finally accomplished his law.
karma is truely a bĂ­tch. grin
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=14pt]Where's the Victim , where's the suspect, where's the broken glass and airbag and the bloody trail //

incomplete post[/size]
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Richy4(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Naira land Reporters has out numbered BBC and CNN oooo. haba!!!

You simply stopped and took the picture. No more action from you like seeing if the guy could be free from that car. or calling an ambulance to see if the injured could be taken to the hospital.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by bubbleforth: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
godwinkessi:

I hope the person he hit didn't die.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by DesChyko: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nice news.. Live action. I love it.

But OP, you need to be clear about the location.

Ahiara Junction was recently renovated with security forcemen stationed there. Furthermore, all four roads branching off Ahiara Junction are tarred (1. To/From Nkwogwu, 2. To/From Afor Oru, 3. To/From Ogbe and 4. To/From Eke Nguru).

That location isn't Ahiara Junction.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by redsun(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
When did drink driving became an issue in Nigeria?
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by blakky97(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
why drink and drive when you can weed and fly?
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by tartar9(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
if karma where to happen so fast
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by loomer: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
road no good him hit someone.

if na tarred road, e mean say him go kill many people be that na.
Re: Drunk Driver Hits Someone, Car Somersaults As He Tries To Escape (Photos) by Solobenny(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nah for my village this thing happen oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / Moment Massive Flooding Almost Sweeps Away A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.