Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" (3315 Views)

All atheists worship and rever God / 7 Types Of Atheists / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by michaelwestern(m): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2014
My foray on nairaland has proved to me that everybody is born to be religious.

The constant presence of atheists in this section proves this fact. When people convert to atheism a void is created in them. They desperately try to fill this void by consistently arguing against theists on nairaland and anywhere else possible. This partially explains the obsession of atheists with the "christian God".

Atheists, have you ever asked yourselves why you constantly argue about a God you believe does not exist? some of you try to justify this by saying that you are trying stop christians from shoving it in your face and disturbing you with the christian crap as you go about your daily life. The question is, is nairaland the best place to do this? only a small fraction of those who visit nairaland comes to the religion section. Let's assume that everybody on nairaland sees your threads and arguments, how does this help your cause? How many lawmakers, governors and presidents visit nairaland?

Atheist, please stop crying to us on nairaland, we are not lawmakers. A better way to complain about your supposed oppression by theists will be to protest in front of government facilities, write letters to the lawmakers, sue any theist trampling on your rights to court etc.

There's nothing wrong in promoting your religion on nairaland but try to do it in a peaceful manner. Stop mocking and ridiculing the bible and the "christian God" in an effort to promote your religion.

This is a preliminary assessment, am still working on a comprehensive research to explain why atheists are obsessed with the "christian God". watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by pesty100(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2014
This guys(religiou folks) just wont learn

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by michaelwestern(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2014
pesty100:

Am sorry, i don't understand what you are trying to say.
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2014
michaelwestern:
My foray on nairaland has proved to me that everybody is born to be religious.

The constant presence of atheists in this section proves this fact. When people convert to atheism a void is created in them. They desperately try to fill this void by consistently arguing against theists on nairaland and anywhere else possible. This partially explains the obsession of atheists with the "christian God".

Atheists, have you ever asked yourselves why you constantly argue about a God you believe does not exist? some of you try to justify this by saying that you are trying stop christians from shoving it in your face and disturbing you with the christian crap as you go about your daily life. The question is, is nairaland the best place to do this? only a small fraction of those who visit nairaland comes to the religion section. Let's assume that everybody on nairaland sees your threads and arguments, how does this help your cause? How many lawmakers, governors and presidents visit nairaland?

Atheist, please stop crying to us on nairaland, we are not lawmakers. A better way to complain about your supposed oppression by theists will be to protest in front of government facilities, write letters to the lawmakers, sue any theist trampling on your rights to court etc.

There's nothing wrong in promoting your religion on nairaland but try to do it in a peaceful manner. Stop mocking and ridiculing the bible and the "christian God" in an effort to promote your religion.

This is a preliminary assessment, am still working on a comprehensive research to explain why atheists are obsessed with the "christian God". watch out

Exactly brah! They don't seem to have problems with any other god except the God of truth, Yahweh that is...That is why you see them supporting Pagans and Satanists here and there! I have repeatedly said atheism is a religion! In fact 97% of Nairaland Atheists are Satanists by default grin Well, it's a glaring fact that all humans are religious...The only reason they reject GOD is because they don't want their two legs to be in one place; Satanism on the other hand doesn't restrict them from their worldly lust nor does it stop them from evangelizing atheistic lies grin The devil doesn't have problems with atheists because he who does not believe cannot be saved! It's that simple!

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by malvisguy212: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
doubleDx:

Exactly brah! They don't seem to have problems with any other god except the God of truth, Yahweh that is...That is why you see them supporting Pagans and Satanists here and there! I have repeatedly said atheism is a religion! In fact 97% of Nairaland Atheists are Satanists by default grin Well, it's a glaring fact that all humans are religious...The only reason they reject GOD is because they don't want their two legs to be in one place; Satanism on the other hand doesn't restrict them from their worldly lust nor does it stop them from evangelizing atheistic lies grin The devil doesn't have problems with atheists because he who does not believe cannot be saved! It's that simple!

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
good points.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Many of them are simply being used by satan. No human being, on his own, would spend so much of his time and life on something that doesn't exist.
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by Weah96: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bleep Yahweh, Jesus, and their brother in crime, Allah. They all have blood on their hands and should be brought in front of an imaginary court.

5 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by Weah96: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
italo:
Many of them are simply being used by satan. No human being, on his own, would spend so much of his time and life on something that doesn't exist.

Are you saying that God doesn't exist?

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by frank317: 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
pesty100:

Human foolishness beats my imagination. Its either theism makes one's head block totally.

Opening thread on the same topic over and over again.

They look for trouble and claim d victim. How can you theists be left alone when u won't let others b?

3 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by michaelwestern(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
frank317:

Human foolishness beats my imagination. Its either theism makes one's head block totally.

Opening thread on the same topic over and over again.

They look for trouble and claim d victim. How can you theists be left alone when u won't let others b?

Did you even read the OP?

Tell me how theist disturb you
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by michaelwestern(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
doubleDx:

Dont mind them, they spend 90% of their time on nairaland in religion section arguing about a God they believe does not exist. The question is WHY?

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by Weah96: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
michaelwestern:

Dont mind them, they spend 90% of their time on nairaland in religion section arguing about a God they believe does not exist. The question is WHY?

Easy. You believe that the God is real. I'm only interested in discussing the matter now, using words, before the thing gets violent later. Boko Haram never got the chance to share their ideas, or listen to ideas, in an anonymous forum of this nature. The interaction may have saved the lives of women and lots of young children.

There will be another Muslim and Christian war, unless this God issue is addressed, believe me. How long do you think Allah and Yahweh can cohabit together peacefully without some kind of major concession from both sides?
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
michaelwestern:

Satan is the one using and pushing them.

Think about all the things you spend most of your time and energy on...is there any of them you believe doesn't exist?

Some are satanists in disguise, pretending to be Atheists. Many are being used by satan without their knowledge.

That's why you see them restless, agitated, bitter and scatter-brained anytime God is mentioned.

It is so bad that as people were preparing to celebrate Christmas at the Vatican, some of them were planning to steal the baby Jesus statue from the crib. Some of them are constantly trying to steal communion so that they can desecrate it in a "satanic mass."

Are these the actions of people who just want to be left in peace? Are these the actions of people who are not influenced by satan?

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by pesty100(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
italo:

Satan is the one using and pushing them.

Think about all the things you spend most of your time and energy on...is there any of them you believe doesn't exist?

Some are satanists in disguise, pretending to be Atheists. Many are being used by satan without their knowledge.

That's why you see them restless, agitated, bitter and scatter-brained anytime God is mentioned.

It is so bad that as people were preparing to celebrate Christmas at the Vatican, some of them were planning to steal the baby Jesus statue from the crib. Some of them are constantly trying to steal communion so that they can desecrate it in a "satanic mass."

Are these the actions of people who just want to be left in peace? Are these the actions of people who are not influenced by satan?
flawless logic dere mr man but u come to this forum so as to diss those dat doesnt agree(atheists) with you... And u turn back and asked them to leave u alone. Really classic
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by asalimpo(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
The irony is people dont over extend themselves over fantasy, which begs the question on y atheists do?

Santa isnt real, we laff over it ang go . Nobody has lobbied to erase him from christmas culture.

But atheists read everything on God - to discredit the idea.

They curse Gpd like a man would cuss his enemy.
- nobody gets so worked over an obviously fasle thing.

Thet try to ridicule God belittle Him, etc.

Who does these over somthing tht doesnt exist?
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by plaetton: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
The Abrahamic religions are synonymous with violence and fraud.
You might as well say that we should leave violence and fraud alone.

Look at T . B clown Joshua and the negative IQ he and his fellow fraudsters are desecrating our lands with.
Who can ignore negative impacts of magical thinking in this space age?

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by Weah96: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
asalimpo:
The irony is people dont over extend themselves over fantasy, which begs the question on y atheists do?

Santa isnt real, we laff over it ang go . Nobody has lobbied to erase him from christmas culture.

But atheists read everything on God - to discredit the idea.

They curse Gpd like a man would cuss his enemy.
- nobody gets so worked over an obviously fasle thing.

Thet try to ridicule God belittle Him, etc.

Who does these over somthing tht doesnt exist?

Is there a religion in which Santa Claus is worshipped as the primary deity? If not, then there's no equivocation.

The primary Gods on this forum are Yahweh and Allah.
Both of them do not exist. But adults believe that they do, and societies are being designed with that reality in mind.

I'm well within the confines of sanity to do anything I can to temper the spread of this disease of mass delusion.
If it makes you happy, I'll also behave the same way against any God known as Santa Claus too. Just point out the Santa followers and watch me ridicule them online.

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
pesty100:
flawless logic dere mr man but u come to this forum so as to diss those dat doesnt agree(atheists) with you... And u turn back and asked them to leave u alone. Really classic

I come to this forum to talk about God. That's why you only see me on the religion section.

If I only wanted to diss people that disagree with me, I could do that on the politics, sports, romance section...or I could go to an atheist forum...but I don't do these.
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
plaetton:
The Abrahamic religions are synonymous with violence and fraud.
You might as well say that we should leave violence and fraud alone.

Look at T . B clown Joshua and the negative IQ he and his fellow fraudsters are desecrating our lands with.
Who can ignore negative impacts of magical thinking in this space age?

What can make an adult ignore the charity, schools, hospitals, other contributions that only religion has offered the human race...read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization

...and ignore the fact that the worst mass murderers in human history are Atheist leaders like Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao etc

Yet claim religion is synonymous with violence and fraud.

Only satan can make a human being so dishonest.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please provide one evidence that God exists or just find something else to do. You can't force anyone to believe in your imaginary friend. By the way you have a high probability of being classified as an atheist too. For example, if Yahweh's alter ego Allah is the real dude, any Christian would be considered an atheist and vice versa.

It expands from there to include millions of other Gods like Sango, Ogun, Amadioha, Zeus etc. Any of these could be God and if so, you christians and Muslims would be atheists.

It seems to me that no meaningful distinction exists between getting the God wrong but believing in something and getting the God wrong but not believing in anything.

Stop opening threads to bash atheists, it is counter productive and exposes you guys as haters.

3 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
italo:

What can make an adult ignore the charity, schools, hospitals, other contributions that only religion has offered the human race...read http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Western_civilization

...and ignore the fact that the worst mass murderers in human history are Atheist leaders like Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao etc

Yet claim religion is synonymous with violence and fraud.

Only satan can make a human being so dishonest.

No one comes close to Yahweh when it comes to killing. He was the worst serial killers of children, women and people that did nothing to him. David was a man after his heart but killed more people than all the people you just mentioned combined. His dowry was paid with 200 foreskins. Yahweh is a bad example of a father. He drowned almost all his children for offending him.

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man by sleeping with him. But all the young girls who have not known a man by sleeping with him, keep alive for yourselves." Numbers 31.17,18. What kind of God is this?

With Yahweh as God who needs the Devil. Yahweh can kiss my as*s because he is atrocious. You want to give minor examples of the good Christians did but you forgot that religion has been the force for evil. The ship used to enslave Africans had Jesus inscribed on it. One of the earlier popes blessed the slave merchants.

In one fell swoop Yahweh killed 1 million Ethiopians. (2 Chronicles 14). This alone is the worst genocide recorded in the despicable bible. Yahweh killed Amalekites over and over again but not at the scale he killed Ethiopians. You should be ashamed that Yahweh also discriminates against Africans too.

4 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
sufido123:

No one comes close to Yahweh when it comes to killing. He was the worst serial killers of children, women and people that did nothing to him. David was a man after his heart but killed more people than all the people you just mentioned combined. His dowry was paid with 200 foreskins. Yahweh is a bad example of a father. He drowned almost all his children for offending him.

With Yahweh as God who needs the Devil. Yahweh can kiss my as*s because he is atrocious. You want to give minor examples of the good Christians did but you forgot that religion has been the force for evil. The ship used to enslave Africans had Jesus inscribed on it. One of the earlier popes blessed the slave merchants.

In one fell swoop Yahweh killed 1 million Ethiopians. This alone is the worst genocide recorded in the despicable bible. Yahweh killed Amalekites over and over again but not at the scale he killed Ethiopians. You should be ashamed that Yahweh also discriminates against Africans too.

Exactly what this thread is meant expose.

Atheists say Yahweh doesn't exist yet they curse him as evil.

Atheists say the Bible stories are untrue yet they Believe the Bible stories of Yahweh killing are true.

Restless, agitated, bitter, scatter brained.

Made so by satan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
sufido123:
Please provide one evidence that God exists or just find something else to do. You can't force anyone to believe in your imaginary friend. By the way you have a high probability of being classified as an atheist too. For example, if Yahweh's alter ego Allah is the real dude, any Christian would be considered an atheist and vice versa.

It expands from there to include millions of other Gods like Sango, Ogun, Amadioha, Zeus etc. Any of these could be God and if so, you christians and Muslims would be atheists.

It seems to me that no meaningful distinction exists between getting the God wrong but believing in something and getting the God wrong but not believing in anything.

Stop opening threads to bash atheists, it is counter productive and exposes you guys as haters.

One evidence is that you keep spending your life talking about God.
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by manmustwac(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Even if I open thread here for atheists only you theists will still be guilty of invading the topic
Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
italo:

Atheists say the Bible stories are untrue yet they Believe the Bible stories of Yahweh killing are true.

Made so by satan.

So you don't believe that the Bible killings are true? What is true in the bible any way? The creation of the world in six days? Creating plants before sunlight? Cane being marked so he would not be killed by whom I don't know. Cane moving to the land of the Nod and finding a wife but we are not told how? Virgin birth?

Doctrines inspired by an insane according to your bible John 10:20, Mark 3:21? Where do we stop?

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
sufido123:

So you don't believe that the Bible killings are true? What is true in the bible any way? The creation of the world in six days? Creating plants before sunlight? Cane being marked so he would not be killed by whom I don't know. Cane moving to the land of the Nod and finding a wife but we are not told how? Virgin birth?

Doctrines inspired by an insane according to your bible John 10:20, Mark 3:21? Where do we stop?

Yet you'd rather rant about this God than sleep at night.

Make up your confused mind.

Is God non existent or is he evil?

Is the Bible true or erroneous?

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
italo:

Made so by satan.

The story that you christian bought are there for the criticisms. They are funny stories created by ancient goat herders bought hook, line and sinker by the gullible. When novels are written, critics rate it for the content. The dismissal of the bible by atheists is from this angle. This is why christians cannot engage in any rational debate about the horrible bible because the bible is the weakest link for christians.

A six year old who knows elementary bible can defeat a Christian in a simple debate because the bible makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2014
italo:

Yet you'd rather rant about this God than sleep at night.

Make up your confused mind.

Is God non existent or is he evil?

Is the Bible true or erroneous?

smiley

The God as described in the Bible is atrocious period. I am basing this argument on your book that is physically available. As for his existence, there is no proof. But the accounts in the bible are asinine.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2014
sufido123:

The story that you christian bought are there for the criticisms. They are funny stories created by ancient goat herders bought hook, line and sinker by the gullible. When novels are written, critics rate it for the content. The dismissal of the bible by atheists is from this angle. This is why christians cannot engage in any rational debate about the horrible bible because the bible is the weakest link for christians.

A six year old who knows elementary bible can defeat a Christian in a simple debate because the bible makes no sense.

Oh! So Yahweh doesn't exist yet he killed more people than Stalin.

1 Like

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by italo: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
sufido123:

The God as described in the Bible is atrocious period. I am basing this argument on your book that is physically available. As for his existence, there is no proof. But the accounts in the bible are asinine.

Wrong. The Bible says God made us so even if he took our lives for offences he warned us about, it is just.

It is not an atrocity if you destroy what you made to serve you but has become counter-produvtive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2014
italo:

Oh! So Yahweh doesn't exist yet he killed more people than Stalin.

You still don't get it. The fact that God does not exist and the Bible account of him being nonsensical and fictional are not mutually exclusive. In your warped mind you think they are but they are not.

2 Likes

Re: The Obsession Of Atheists With The "Christian God" by sufido123: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2014
italo:

Wrong. The Bible says God made us so even if he took our lives for offences he warned us about, it is just.

It is not an atrocity if you destroy what you made to serve you but has become counter-produvtive.

God never made you. Your mom are dad copulated and biological materials exchanged. The product is therefore you. If a DNA analysis is done, it will show the components of your mom and dad and not that of Yahweh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To Pastor Chris And Anita After The Divorce / Noah Ark Have Been Discover On The Mountains In Turkey. / What Did U Learn In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.