Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

How To Make Free Call On Computer To Mobile - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Free Call On Computer To Mobile (2254 Views)

You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body / How Do I Add Computer To Existing Network / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Call On Computer To Mobile by dotun4luv(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Free pc to Phone calling application ease your eagerness when it comes to making free call from your directly from your PC to mobile phone. Without much ado, using Free pc to Phone calling application on desktop or laptop reduces your charges when you want to make call without sufficient call card, you will be able to make call or send SMS at will. But with the help of free pc to phone calling application on your computer or laptop computer, you will be able to make free call using free call app on your computer without paying cent/naira/dine.

Before I shared with you few applications that can be use to make free call on your phone for free without paying any amount. And today, I'm sharing with you best app that can be used to make free pc to phone calling for free. If you missed out the list of free call app on your mobile, do check out the list below and make free call on your Android device for free.

Free pc to Phone calling application
There are many applications that can be used as free pc to phone calling application but here in this post I will only share with you the one I have used and still using up to this day!

Skype is my favourite voice over internet protocol (VoIP) and my first to use free pc to phone calling application on my pc that I often use to make free call within and outside the country. Before you can start to use Skype to make free call, both parties must have the app installed on their computer afterward, registration follow where you will only have to choose your username and password and start making your free call over the internet without paying cent.

Rebtel

As a better alternative to Skype, Rebtel offers free pc to phone calling privilege without demanding a dine just like Skype with amazing feature and free to use user friendly interface. Rebtel is available for PC, and all Smartphone. Even with airtime on your phone, using Rebtel won't deduct just cent from your call card while using it on your mobile devices. Just like Skype, rebtel free pc to Phone calling application can only be used with a user with rebtel app installed on their device.

Nimbuzz
Nimbuzz is another free call service that enables user to make free call from Nimbuzz mobile user to another Nimbuzz mobile user but the same service has been extended to PC user as well. As a Nimbuzz PC user, you can make free pc to phone calling from your PC to another Nimbuzz user either from PC to mobile or PC to pc, once it’s a Nimbuzz user and there is an internet connection.
http://adetechblog.com/free-pc-phone-calling-application/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Internet Subscribers / Getting The Fastest Internet Speed In Nigeria / Please I Need Help On This My Laptop HP 630 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.