Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device (1604 Views)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / 3 Best Data Plans Subscription For Smartphones And PC / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Niyonice(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Good day everyone, even though GLO bis is
still blazing hot on Android mtk device for
upto 6 months now. Those who are still not
using it can click http://www.niyonice.com/2014/07/universal-method-of-changing-android.html?m=1 here to learn how to change
their device imei to BlackBerry imei.
Now back to the main point, most BlackBerry
10 users still don't know of the best
subscription suitable for them, but
before I talk more about this I will like to
let you know that the network of your
depend on which network provider is best in
your area.

GLO bis (3gb for 1k) works with
BlackBerry 10

Even though Etisalat and mtn bis refuse to
work on BlackBerry 10 without tweaking or
using of simple server.
GLO bis works directly and for those having
good GLO network in your area this is for you.
The best part is that you can tether with
your pc and other devices around you.

How to subscribe
Just send comonth to 777
Then set your default apn to blackberry.net

On the other hands
Airtel bis also rocks on BlackBerry 10
devices

How to subscribe
=> Set your apn to Internet.ng.zain.com
=> Then dial *440*16#
=> It cost #1500 for 2gb

MTN sme data share
MTN , since we all know mtn are seriously
keeping up to their motto "everywhere you
go"

MTN sme data resell have been helping those
who are big fans of mtn check the price list
below

Mtn cash airtime
1gb - #1300 #1400
2gb - #2500 #2600
3gb - #3600 #3700
4gb - #4700 #4900

To order call 08068287517 also available
on whatsapp
With this options @your disposal, find it
helpful by choosing the one suitable for you.

Source: http://www.niyonice.com/2014/12/best-data-plan-for-blackberry-10-device.html?m=1

Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Eberex(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just went through your write up and i'm impressed. I just got a lenovo A7 Tab and i'm yet to know the best suitable subscription for it. When ever i recharge the phone, and just using whatsapp application, my money is gone!!!! How can you help me?
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Psalmpy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Niyonice(m): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Eberex:
Just went through your write up and i'm impressed. I just got a lenovo A7 Tab and i'm yet to know the best suitable subscription for it. When ever i recharge the phone, and just using whatsapp application, my money is gone!!!! How can you help me?

You can always choose the one suitable for you depending on the best network in your area, but I mostly recommend the glo bis and mtn sme...
Airtel bis is cool too. But most people complain of data zapping.
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by jinabiner: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eberex, I use the Airtel BB plan of N1.5k for 2GB which I activated with *440*16# or BBUM to 440. To be sure of other convenient plans,you can also follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) to get lists of other cool data plans to enjoy.
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Eberex(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
jinabiner:
Eberex, I use the Airtel BB plan of N1.5k for 2GB which I activated with *440*16# or BBUM to 440. To be sure of other convenient plans,you can also follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) to get lists of other cool data plans to enjoy.

Thanks, but I use the same plan. What I need is for android
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by luyemee(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pls guys, if I do d glo bis on my bb curve 7 and tether it with my windows phone would it work?
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Niyonice(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Eberex:

Thanks, but I use the same plan. What I need is for android
It also works on android bro
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by Niyonice(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
luyemee:
Pls guys, if I do d glo bis on my bb curve 7 and tether it with my windows phone would it work?
No, it won't
Re: Best Data Plan For Blackberry 10 Device by tvreporter: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2015
The first out of the three is the Lite. MTN Blackberry Z10 Data Plan
& MTN Blackberry Z30 Data Plan for lite, the amount, bundle, code and format of subscribing. http://www.techcules.com/mtn-blackberry-z10-data-plan/

(1) (Reply)

YOOKEE : Create Live Music From Your Android Device / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers / DATA ZAPPING By Ntwrks These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.