Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Now That You Are Here; A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Now That You Are Here; A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal Episode 6 (651 Views)

SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Here; A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal Episode 6 by Abisoyee(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2014
[Excerpt from Episode 5: Damilola was certainly an interesting woman and he could see clearly that she loved this Gbade guy, if only the bastard could see that. Some guys were just too blind to recognize the good placed in front of them. As he drove into his compound about an hour later, he picked out his cell phone to call his girlfriend Halimat, he wasn’t going to be another blind guy.]

The friendship between Damilola and Muyiwa grew rapidly that it was hard to imagine that just a month before they had not known each other. They made phone calls every day and she was always busy chatting with him on the phone for a better part of her day
. At first they pretended it was because of the pregnancy, he was a doctor and she was always in need of one answer or the other to her anxieties. A month and about two weeks after they met, it was clear that there was an attraction between the two but Damilola was not willing to admit it. “You know you like this guy don’t you?”  She was at her best friend’s Anu and they were discussing Muyiwa. Anu was always the one she could tell everything but lately she had been doing that with Muyiwa. She had always assuaged her guilty conscience by telling herself that Anu was having a lot to deal with as a newly married woman.

“Not that I like him in the sense that you are trying to insinuate but rather as a really good friend. You do know he is my doctor and he was the one that convinced me to keep the baby.” Anu raised her eyebrow in obvious disbelief and smiled sweetly, “Well anything you say dear but don’t forget I am your best friend and I should be able to read you. I think you are just being hesitant because he has a girlfriend. How do you feel about that by the way?” Damilola sighed and shook her head from left to right “You are not listening to me Anu, I do not like Muyiwa in that light. He has a girlfriend that he loves dearly and I am just a female friend. Okay? You really need to chill out babes, who will like a woman pregnant for another man? And am I not the same person coming out of a relationship where I got cheated on, why would I want another man to cheat on his own girlfriend then. No can’t do!” she finished emphatically. “Alright, alright. I hear you but I will still be here waiting to see how things unfold.”

Muyiwa couldn’t understand what was going on with him; he just couldn’t get Damilola off his mind. He tugged at his tie as he removed his medical overall and dropped it on the chair. He could hear her voice in his head now as she teased him about something, he could hear her ringing laughter that always reminded him of tinkling glass and he could smell her perfume that reminded him of jasmine. He knew he shouldn’t be thinking about her this way but he did and he couldn’t help it. He loved Halimat and he didn’t want to hurt her but he just couldn’t help this attraction towards Damilola. He knew Damilola felt the same way too but they had found a way of skirting around the issue so it doesn’t bring up any awkwardness between them. Just then his phone rang and a big smile appeared on his face as he saw Damilola’s name appear on the caller id. He groaned as he picked the call and her voice filled his ear. As they talked about her day and how work had been hectic for him, he felt himself growing hard and he swallowed.

It had been a while since he had sex and this past week he had been Hot like never before. Halimat was currently on a visiting trip to her village for a month and that meant that he had not seen her in a while. He wasn’t really the sex type but once in a while, his manhood needed attention and his closeness to Damilola wasn’t helping his libido. Without realizing what he was doing, he blurted out “What are you doing tonight Dammy? I would like for you to come over to my apartment.” He heard her hesitate a second before her trembling voice came over the phone “I would like to. Pick me up by 7pm.” The timing worked perfectly for him as he got off work by 5 and that left him with about a hour and half to dash home, get a bit refreshed before heading over to her place to pick her.

Dinner was over and he could see Damilola was restless, she fidgeted in her seat a couple of times and he took her hand gently and looked into her eyes. “What is the matter, you have been acting restless all evening.” She snatched her hands from his as if it burned and then she laughed to try covering it up. He wasn’t stupid, he realized she was aware of the sexual tension between them and this night seemed particularly tenser than usual. He looked at her questioningly and she sighed in despair before blurting out. “Don’t act like you don’t know what’s going on here Muyi. We both know there is an obvious chemistry we are trying to ignore here. It is not healthy for both of us and my best friend already thinks that we are going to end up in bed. You have a girlfriend and this is just totally wrong but I can’t help feeling the way I do. I think I should go home, would you drive me home please or call me a taxi.” As she talked, Muyiwa moved closer to her and taking her by shoulder he pulled her to himself before lowering his head to kiss her. She pushed at his chest feebly but her softness had him reeling and he held on firmly as his lips found hers and with a slight moan she sagged into him and opened her mouth to him.

The softness of her lips was unimaginable and his senses were flooded with all sorts of enticing sensations. His tongue probed her mouth as it explored its caves and corners and he heard her whimper as his hand found her breast and he squeezed slightly. She unbuttoned his shirt like an expert and pushed him back on the couch as in one quick movement, she had her blouse off and towered above him in just her red lace bra and patterned skirt. Looking up at her, she looked like a goddess with her eyes darkened with pleasure and as she bent close to him, her hand went behind her back and he heard her bra unclasp and her breasts swung free. Her mouth took his again and he was lost in a tide of passion.

To Be Continued

Stay updated, follow on Twitter and Instagram @iamposhkid or visit www.akin writes..com

(1) (Reply)

Buy Watch At Konga At Cheaper Rate / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammyaward With Beyonce / BOURNE IDENTITY (book Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.