Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search (21743 Views)

Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Bimpe29: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Felt dejected.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by ogaofficer(m): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
So NIGERIA dnt have any vessel thunder or aircraft that can join the search team ba Nigeria the largest economy rubbish. . . . Tchw rip may almighty GOD console the bereaved families.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
To enter plane now dey fear me. I kukuma have phobia for aircraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by jauntty: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
RIP to the dead. So sad.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
But these aliens must be wicked how will they be using human beings to test their weighetless/massless weapons. When, i dont blame them human beings use themselves also. expecially US so, i dont have to blame the aliens. What i dont like about the weapons is that it is designed to attack 1 thousand flying jet within seconds.

1 Like

Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by victors123: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
R.I.P so sad
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oga oh
hmmm
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
mynairatime:
But these aliens must be wicked how will they be using human beings to test their weighetless/massless weapons. When, i dont blame them human beings use themselves also. expecially US so, i dont have to blame the aliens. What i dont like about the weapons is that it is designed to attack 1 thousand flying jet within seconds.
And also, it seems they are designing the weapons for WW3 these guys no dey waste time at all.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by babeface3: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rest for the dead grant oh Lord. Made it again to the front P, though on this sad news. Better things ahead grin
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
mynairatime:
And also, it seems they are designing the weapons for WW3 these guys no dey waste time at all.
I know their plans they dont want to kidnap the flying jets during the war they want their debris to scarter on the face of the earth so...'so what'? i dont know!
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by AdeniyiA(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
The earlier the world starts taking Prophet TB Joshua nd his predictions/prophecies Seriously the better for us all
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by ritux: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
RIP to the dead and may God comfort the families they left behind.

I don't know if the plane crashed in air or it just went down into the sea. I understand the flight route was through the sea between the departing airport and the destination airport.

If the plane did not crash i.e burst into flames while in air, why didn't the pilot advice them to use the life jacket under the seats and jump into the sea. Since I have been flying, I have never checked under the seat to see if there is actually a life jacket there (I must check during my next local or international trip).

Also, if the pilot knew the plane was going down and also going to crash, I think they should have done that.

Anyways, this is just my own thinking. Aviation experts will know better.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by dybaba(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
RIP
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by anitank(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
ritux:
RIP to the dead and may God comfort the families they left behind.

I don't know if the plane crashed in air or it just went down into the sea. I understand the flight route was through the sea between the departing airport and the destination airport.

If the plane did not crash i.e burst into flames while in air, why didn't the pilot advice them to use the life jacket under the seats and jump into the sea. Since I have been flying, I have never checked under the seat to see if there is actually a life jacket there (I must check during my next local or international trip).

Also, if the pilot knew the plane was going down and also going to crash, I think they should have done that.

Anyways, this is just my own thinking. Aviation experts will know better.
They go through very rigorous trainings and drills for Safety and Emergency Procedures, both the pilots and crew members. Exams and practical intervals run from less than one week to 2 months depending on the course, so they usually know what to do.

But when real live situations present themselves like this one, you have less than a minute to make a decision which is a relatively short amount of time to save over 100 panicking lives.

1 Like

Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by femikay149(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
so sad

mixed feelings happy that they found the plane

Sad cos seems no survivor

Mehn

We will all see the New Year in Name...
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by delishpot: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
GeneralShepherd:
Aviation industry needs to step up its game. If I can find my Sony Xperia z with accuracy of two Inches, why should should a 30000 pound plane take 2 days to fund. In an accident every second counts.

Planes should be tracked real time

Yea, I think they should have an independently powered tracker put in waterproof, fireproof and smashproof case burried somewhere( places) in planes so that when the plane goes down, the battery powered tracker can be traced.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by waifeyuk(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
So sad.Just a few days before new year.May their souls RIP.heart felt condolences 2d affected families,friends n loved ones.Lord protect us.Amen.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
They had been hoping for a miracle, but in
the end they had to watch the worst
possible news.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by RaptorX: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
ยก
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by clemzo101(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na trekking sure pass..........my fobia for airplane and height increases everyday I here news of this sort. May God bless d dead.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by hrakabz(f): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
"....The bodies were spotted along with debris floating in the Java Sea off the Indonesian part of Borneo (BORNO) Chei! God have mercy on us'oo! cry They better find another name for that part of Indonesia or else cool....!!! RIp to the dead
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by greatosa: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
sleekch1c:
Gosh cry cry
thank God their bodies are found...
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Neplusultra(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wot exactly is happening in d Orientals lately Tot disasters like dis only happen in d Occidents. Dey nid to cry to God to heal deir land. cry embarassed
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Fulaman198(m): 5:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Wow what a sad tragedy, sometimes I ask the question is life truly fair. These people did not ask to die, but nevertheless we thank God/Allah for being our protector.
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Takamba: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2015
kachnov:
like the military, civilian aircraft designs should include ejectable compartments for passengers in times of distress..This should go a long way in reducing fatalities arising from air mishaps.

Too many deaths from plane crashes.

Too many.
So sad cry
Re: AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search by Schematics: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community / Lagos Medium And High Capacity Buses To Begin Operations / Is Abiriba Truly The Most Beautiful Community In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.