Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (71729 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration / Time Table And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections, 2015 - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by biafranqueen: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
I think one Pastor was close, where dey mess up is the election go hold for other candidates but APC is going to be disqualified. Thank God for GEJ Information Act where the truth is no longer hidden!

5 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by biafranqueen: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
jboy73:
O!

Behold The time is come.

When some people might lost their lives just because they were caught up in the riot and siege by tauts in the election ground.

When the politicians will use their number six sense.... Just to deceive us.

When the governors will release false election scores in their respective states.... (Of course they will bribe the ballot box managers)

When buhari will be all set to deliver his last year bloody promise if he is not favoured.

When gej will start releasing sweet pitiful otueke speeches to deceive those fellows with soft hearts

When peeps will only vote where they're sharing money.

Wooooo to you'll corrupt Stewards!
Happy New Years! 2015 we will hold them accountable LGA by LGA!

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
biafranqueen:
Happy New Years! 2015 we will hold them accountable LGA by LGA!

Are u a lesbiannnn?
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by jamace(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by biafranqueen: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
jboy73:

Are u a lesbiannnn?
why
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by adami: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Marvyx:
The question on my mind is.....................................
Will Buhari walk away peacefully if he loses again?
Am not a GEJ fan but I wish someone else more credible was contesting in 2015.

just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by adami: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tenim47:
wanna sel my v.card

how much??
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
solaabujan:
No sane Nigerian will vote for Jona .....unless u and ur peeps are reaping something from this particular government ....buh the question remain thus ...is Buhari our answer may GOD help the country !!!
Mrs Helen Godswill is the ideal candidate, vote for her.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by jamace(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2015
The Military board is located in Abuja yet Buhari prefers to go to Abuja high court to swear to an affidavit instead of going to the board to collect his credentials. Does Buhari thinks Nigerians are dunce like him?

Note that Buhari was head of that military board in those days. Therefore, with a phone call to military board, Buhari can get the certificates.
So, why is buhari afraid of presenting his certificates?
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by morereb10: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2015
I dont tink Buhari wants to loose dis time. Watchour Nigerians because if he does loose, I tink their will be consequences. For more, visit http://exlinklodge..com/2015/01/atiku-donates-n50-million-plane-12-land.html

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mauriceju2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari’s kids and people still use Quota system education (to enable them go to school) and federal character for them to get jobs. Imagine when a kid from Ebonyi State needs to score minimum of 112 in Common Entrance exams and another kid from Sokoto (a state that is older than Nigeria), Yobe etc., need only 9 and 2 respectively in the same exam. Remember that these kids wrote the same exam, in the same country, at the same time and answered the same questions. What corruption is worse than this? Yet Buhari has never condemned it.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mauriceju2(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE WANT
DEAREST NIGERIANS,
Let me not talk about the PDP's, butTHESE ARE
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
(1) SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri
Tambuwal (former PDP)
(2) KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
(3) KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari
(former PDP)
(4) KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
(5) KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i
(former PDP)
(6) JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru
(former PDP)
(7) BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad
Abubakar (former PDP)
(cool GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya
(former PDP)
(9) NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
(10) ADAMAWA - Umar Jibrilla
Bindow (former PDP)
(11) PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong
(former PDP)
(12) BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom
(former PDP)
(13) TARABA - Aisha Jummai
Alhassan (former PDP)
(14) RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside
(former PDP)
(15) IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
(16) ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
(17) ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
(18) EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State &
National Assembly Candidates are also all former
PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE,
APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP
(2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar?
Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor
for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources
for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the
names listed above and many more are part of
these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted
these our resources. They were and are part of
the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a
thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me
not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief
because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states
controlled by these thieves are better than the
others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did
for Rivers in the past 1 year that he became a
memebr of the APC? Was it last year that APC
was formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's Government
that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which person
in this APC has not been in the corridor or close
to the coridor of power in these past 16 years?
Not only am I so disapointed in us as citizens, I
am ashamed to be a part of this generation. We
revolved & continue to revolve aroung the same
group of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be
where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and
potfolios?
If I cant mention all, at least I know for a fact that
as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a
speaker of his state assembly, he also was a
Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari apart
from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the
President of Nigeria as far as 1983.
Very resently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years
Vice President.
I cant believe that at 72 some one who was
President at 41 wants to be president again.
I cant also come to term with my self when ever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowan was about 23 years
old when he became Nigerias President. Well, I
am above 23 now and I cant even feed myself.
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we
continue rotating our leaders and expect to move
forward? Do we expect to be in 2015 and have
some one who ruled us decades ago rule us?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
teenager, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as
president. When do I see Taofeek Olanipekun be
my president? When do I see a 31 year old Daniel
Jaja, Yaqoob Akaaba, James Edafe, Mutiat Oyali
e.t.c be governors or senator or even ministers?
Dearests, Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former
Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-
P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states
is today our Senate President. Tomorow, if PDP
no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC
or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers
failed in their reponsibilities to plan for us. Are we
going to let our children suffer what we suffer by
allowing these people rotate offices among
themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president recieves a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also recieve his
millions as pension and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his
presidency next year, he will not employ me in
his government. One thing is also sure, if Buhari
wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ? Ofcourse, they will
employ the same old crooks to help them out.
This is not Change, APC is not change. When we
see change, we go know!
God Bless Your Hearts!
https://www.nairaland.com/2066801/reasons-why-apc-doesnt-represent

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by tola9ja: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
If buhari emerges as president of the country,there will be many positive changes;

But about 60% of his tenure will be used to proof he is not a religious bigot!

Non-muslims should know we Muslims have no special benefit from buhari if he becomes president,the case is this,we have BAD,WORSE,WORST!

IF BUHARI IS BAD,JONATHAN IS WORST,we can choose manage the bad

Person wey don dey go thanksgiving go soon build churches!

I cannot,in quest for power jeopardize my salvation,to hell with democracy
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by drkay(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
Buhari has my vote.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
uzolexis:
Good
Your siggy tho grin
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Your siggy tho grin

Dreams do come true grin ....if this happens I will dance na.ked in Stamford bridge grin grin
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by uzolexis(f): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
CFCfan:

Your siggy tho grin

Dreams do come true grin ....if this happens I will dance naked in Stamford bridge grin grin
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
uzolexis:

Dreams do come true grin ....if this happens I will dance naked in Stamford bridge grin grin
Make sure that moment is recorded for posterity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by ayodot(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2015
Why this people go put election for Valentines day? Damn

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
u guys are just supporting Buhari for nothing becux he is no where near Jonathan in any aspect of Life Except of Buhari being a Tyrant and also drop out. LOL
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by gifttracy(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Me am just waiting for the presidential debate
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by tit(f): 6:49am On Jan 09, 2015
February 15th, 3 p.m. President Jonathan is relected with a total of 31, 273, 454 votes.

The best election ever in the whole world!

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by omaigalalive(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
#gmb2015.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Champele(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
We are ready,let the fools kill them selves.who cares.GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.