Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,065 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak (4109 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Learn How To Curse Here: You Will Never Loose An E-war Again After This Tutorial / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
The aim of e-forums is/was to connect people with various ideas but recently there has been a massive increase in attention w**res. We all have a little trait of this, but when yours is 10times above the usual - please check yourself. Using NL as a case study...lol

1: You create controversial topics: You know the topics/post that gets the average nairalander punching their keypads swiftly - and you don't hesitate to create them. You garner mentions, filled with people arguing/insulting you (mission accomplished).

2: You beg for Likes: "like if you think this OP is high on drugs"
"Like my post if you only came here to read comments" .
"Like for Buhari - Share for Jonathan".
You have mastered the act of finding the points which most people agree on and turn them into a Like appeal.

3: You use erotic pictures as dp: You know fully well allotta NL guys don't use eyes to see big butt, then you intentionally use a pic of big butt on your dp. When the pic doesn't receive the attention you envisaged, you head back to the drawing board...coming back with something more dangerous. God is watching you....

4: You major in s*xual post: When you leave the s*xuality session, come to a political thread and post something like, "I give hot blowj*bs.....ping me". C'mon there are other ways of e-validation.

5: You give unnecessary Shout-outs: It's okay to give S/Os as at when due, but when it becomes too much. It deviates from love/friendliness to attention seeking.

6: You live a sad life: Life is generally hard - we know, but then it's harder for you. So, you come online and take it out on everyone or expect us all to console/support you when you create some twisted threads.

7: Self-denial: Every one has noticed you're such a drama queen/king...they talk to you 'bout it (politely/rudely) but you insist it's your life and you owe them no explanation. E.g Ireneony...lolz (you're the perfect example bae kiss)

but then...that's none of my business. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahaha.... So on point kiss kiss..

#2 can be very irritating undecided undecided... I believe every sensible/matured post(s) deserves a 'LIKE'..

#5 dey pinch me for body lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, and trust some people to quote every thing you typed, just to say 'Thanks' shocked shocked..

#6 grin grin grin Like seriously We all know life has/had never been fair, and that's why everyone can't be equal but some sadist will still bring their problems to an e-forum, ranting and cursing people for his/her misfortune as if we care undecided undecided...

@ Kachisbarbie, Compliments of the Season..

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by kelechiMarie(f): 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
On point as usual kiss kachiabarbie long time!compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]ireneony must change by force,lmao
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ShakurM(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Oya fight! grin......una don steal each other's bf abi

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

sweetie cheesy thanks for making me popular tongue
Kachisbarbie, you forgot to add number 8. To the list, which you belongs to:
those that claim to be perfect online and too righteous but their life is so miserable offline : These set of peeps come online, and they think they know it all in the relationships department, meanwhile they don't even have a man of their own, even when they have a man, there is nothing to write home. I call them suffering but smilinggrin

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2014
WORLD WAR 3
KACHISBARBIE VS IRENEONY

8 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2014
I smell e-war wink wink..

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]WORLD WAR 3
KACHISBARBIE VS IRENEONY
[/size]
Must you do this undecided undecided? You wan blind my eye? Your fonts are too large na.. Biko, reduce am..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by juianne95(f): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]WORLD WAR 3
KACHISBARBIE VS IRENEONY
[/size]
y u dey do like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Must you do this undecided undecided? You wan blind my eye? Your fonts are too large na.. Biko, reduce am..
munch it first,my screen is small.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]WORLD WAR 3
KACHISBARBIE VS IRENEONY
[/size]
how is this world war3 .....you this boy stop derailing undecided this thread
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2014
lol @Unibenstudent ; don't make her come for me o. Ireneony come and say something na.
Please remove that useless font from my thread ASAP!

@sleekyshuga; Compliments of the season too. I think the average Nairalander suppose get one or more traits.

@Kelechimarie; long-time too. You just disappeared o.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]WORLD WAR 3
KACHISBARBIE VS IRENEONY
[/size]
guy why u dey behave like this

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
guy why u dey behave like this

Very good question
Which kind mumu font be that abeg??
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie is that you..on ur profile
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
munch it first,my screen is small.
Hmmmm... Work on your fonts.. My long screen couldn't even munch it @ once embarassed embarassed..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmm... Work on your fonts.. My long screen couldn't even munch it @ once embarassed embarassed..
I guess u ve gotten the airtel sim
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Everyone modify my font on ur mention ASAP
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Lool, I've never done any of this but let's see how No. 2 pans out. .

Like for Kachisbarbie - Share for Ireneony

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Beesluv: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Correctly correct
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by kelechiMarie(f): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@Kelechimarie; long-time too. You just disappeared o.
yes ooooooooo twas the season of birthdays in my house [my 3 siblings) lemme not derail

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
modify.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
I guess u ve gotten the airtel sim
Sharp dude smiley smiley + constant light..

On a second thought, seems the 'Oga kpatakpata' of PHCN married a lady from my place grin grin.. The light dey sweet me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
sweetie cheesy thanks for making me popular tongue
Kachisbarbie, you forgot to add number 8. To the list, which you belongs to:
those that claim to be perfect online and too righteous but their life is so miserable offline : These set of peeps come online, and they think they know it all in the relationships department, meanwhile they don't even have a man of their own, even when they have a man, there is nothing to write home. I call them suffering but smilinggrin

lolz.
I have never claimed to be perfect online/offline. No human is perfect - but if my post reeks of perfection...that wouldn't be my fault na cry.
You know I love you... wink

chibwike:
Kachi sbarbie is that you..on ur profile
yels...sometimes. embarassed
Werrin happen?

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
modify.
Taaa.. Swerve joor undecided undecided... Tomorrow, you'll still repeat it or ain't you 'Unibenstudent' again?
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
Lool, I've never done any of this but let's see how No. 2 pans out. .

Like for Kachisbarbie - Share for Ireneony
hungry man looking for like n share this morning grin..
Bros how is the ministry moving

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by AfricanApple(f): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
if you know its attention they are seeking, why give them the attention. it is you the attention giver that has to change.

karchisbarbie, avoid e-wars na sad

6 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by kilokeys(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
now i want the op's attention..

how do i go about it?

oya pless rike if u feel Kachisbarbie is veli bintiful grin

Sleekyshuga u know my status has to change
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Sharp dude smiley smiley + constant light..

On a second thought, seems the 'Oga kpatakpata' of PHCN married a lady from my place grin grin.. The light dey sweet me kiss kiss
Lol...its normal with all these villages....they tend to bring the light constantly....what state is that..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...its normal with all these villages....they tend to bring the light constantly....what state is that..
Abia State, Ohafia to be precise..

It's quite amazing..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
I have never claimed to be perfect online/offline. No human is perfect - but if my post reeks of perfection...that wouldn't be my fault na cry.
You know I love you... wink

yels...sometimes. embarassed
Werrin happen?
Lol..thank God oh..i tot you were the one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Brings Happiness To Men's Heart And Endowed With Shapes, Meet Myesha Boulton / Photo:the World Darkest Baby. / Do I Look Indian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.