Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project (16874 Views)

America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by queencalipso(f): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
That name odenigbo,n where are u from?
OdenigboAroli:
Obiano is the hardest working governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Another airport? At this rate, even my village go get airport. Meanwhile, Murtala Mohammed International Airport is a national disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by mentorandfriend(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
lilbazy:
God bless the igbos!!! Meanwhile,I have neva seen a pastor who attends party at night,strike a pose with another man's wife,millions are dying and going to hell,I have never seen him going for public evangelism in winning souls for christ yet he is going out winning souls for buhari. Is this what our lord jesus christ teaches? I pray God help us all!!!
You talk like a pharisee. Have you not read in your bible that Jesus ate out with Publicans and tax collectors? Mtchewww. You better focus on this thread before you're banned for derailing thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Montaque(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Please any info on our onitsha sea port?
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
WIZGUY69:
[size=48]LIARS[/size]
they keep spilling any thought that comes there mind.

I am actually glad dummies like you think this is a lie....But I see you as just a bitter old fool who doesn't know what sort of aggressive revolution is going on in Anambra. But dont worry,reality will soon smack the stupidity off you brain...lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
queencalipso:
That name odenigbo,n where are u from?

Idenmili lga,Anambra.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by victorazy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
If u see any like above me (page 1), na me give am to una, the correct people.

For that stvpid guy wey post Buhary pic, plz remove it cuz Buhari is never the change we seek.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by WIZGUY69(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I am actually glad dummies like you think this is a lie....But I see you as just a bitter old fool who doesn't know what sort of aggressive revolution is going on in Anambra. But dont worry,reality will soon smack the stupidity off you brain...lol
cheesy grin
You should have informed me before that you are from anambra, so that I won't hurt your feelings!
-modified-
anambrabi is the most developed place in the world.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
WIZGUY69:

cheesy grin
You should have informed me before that you are from anambra, so that I won't hurt your feelings!
-modified-
anambrabi is the most developed place in the world.

Troll alert!
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by victorazy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Decryptor(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Proudly Anambra!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by funkiebully: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chief Mrs Stella Odua, Adadioramma 1 of igboland, to d Senate u MUST go, no Jupiter will stop u. We are solidly behind ur great works.

Kudos workaholic!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
That's the anambra I knw.

If ngige had come to power tru APC, it would had been the reverse, series of BH attack and HIM keepin quiet just like other dumb state govts in the north east.

Ara gbabakwa ndi ara.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
God Bless Anambra State! Willie is Working!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gozi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by oneeast: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Anambra is a giant..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by anonimi: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
We dont need to give people scholarship before we can raise bright minds. Anambra currently has some of the best and well equipped government schools the the nation. Secondly,giving the dwindling state of federal allocation do you actually think scholarship is the best thing for now? How about we build our schools to international standard and kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for your response, which I take as a willingness to discuss this very important matter of educating our people.

On the first aspect you raise, are you saying there are NO children resident in Anambra that are out of school and who need to be funded to ensure ALL Anambra children are educated properly

Your proposal to have TERTIARY schools of international standards in Anambra is very good and quite commendable. However while that is being worked on, don't you think it is worthwhile to NOW keep sending those who will build (not physically) those schools abroad to acquire the knowledge, skills and network for continuous transmission & exchange of ideas

You may wish to note that many European and American secondary schools and university are filled with Chinese, Arab, Indian etc students on similar initiatives.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Anambra is home of the brave.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by obontami: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
does d news make me have a tight pusssy to 4ck tonight No...so it's none of my bizznezz
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Mrbigman1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
What ever it is sha, I hope it finally comes to pass. How can a state like Anambra not ve an airport? Wen one wanna fly, u either land in owerri or asaba or Enugu. Nawaoo, dis Christmas period my ppl hear am, after landing in Enugu, come enter bad roads till u touch Awka den u re relaxed a bit. I just pray they make up one which can land heavy air planes oh. Nice work Obiano, for the first time, I got into Onithsa by 9pm and was relaxed. Taxan was calm and steady, Awada was smooth and nothing else I should wish for rather making our own state be the best it can be, no body else can do dat for us apart from us. I hail Ndi Anambra, abum nwafor Ala, onye UGA but God go punish Andy uba. Lol

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for your response, which I take as a willingness to discuss this very important matter of educating our people.

On the first aspect you raise, are you saying there are NO children resident in Anambra that are out of school and who need to be funded to ensure ALL Anambra children are educated properly

Your proposal to have TERTIARY schools of international standards in Anambra is very good and quite commendable. However while that is being worked on, don't you think it is worthwhile to NOW keep sending those who will build (not physically) those schools abroad to acquire the knowledge, skills and network for continuous transmission & exchange of ideas

You may wish to note that many European and American secondary schools and university are filled with Chinese, Arab, Indian etc students on similar initiatives.

Anambra state has awarded scholarships to eligible students and is still doing it; Peter Obi gave scholarships to tens of Anambrarians.

Dont get me wrong,scholarship is fantastic and I support it but its also expensive. I am a strong advocate for a homegrown talents and I believe if we put our house in order whatever we run to America/Europe to seek will be at our beck and call.
I cant say there are no Anambra kid out of school because I am not sure but Obi did alot of restructuring in the school system and any kid found on the road during school hours is picked up. We have incidents where parents/guardians neglet/abandon their children but it is very minimal in Anambra.

Asians and Arabs who send their children to school in Europe and America do normally for their barriers which language can create when they get to international stage, not because of quality of education.
My point is lets stop running to people to fix our problems,rather we should look within us and find the problem and fix it. Most of Nigerian leaders are people who schooled abroad but has it changed the corruption and criminal instincts in them.? Answer,NO!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by anonimi: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Anambra state has awarded scholarships to eligible students and is still doing it; Peter Obi gave scholarships to tens of Anambrarians.

Dont get me wrong,scholarship is fantastic and I support it but its also expensive. I am a strong advocate for a homegrown talents and I believe if we put our house in order whatever we run to America/Europe to seek will be at our beck and call.
I cant say there are no Anambra kid out of school because I am not sure but Obi did alot of restructuring in the school system and any kid found on the road during school hours is picked up. We have incidents where parents/guardians neglet/abandon their children but it is very minimal in Anambra.

Asians and Arabs who send their children to school in Europe and America do normally for their barriers which language can create when they get to international stage, not because of quality of education.
My point is lets stop running to people to fix our problems,rather we should look within us and find the problem and fix it. Most of Nigerian leaders are people who schooled abroad but has it changed the corruption and criminal instincts in them.? Answer,NO!

Thanks for a beautiful detailed response with very interesting information about the laudable steps taken by the former governor to ensure ALL children in Anambra are in school. I hope his successor will keep up the push, because indeed it is a push.

I agree that it is quite expensive just as any worthwhile venture. It is up to the individual cum society to make education that creates VALUE and places the GROUP above other groups a PRIORITY expenditure worthy of temporary sacrifice.
This is what the whites, yellows, browns, reds do and claim that we BLACK people are not as INTELLIGENT as they are when the reality is that we are only mentally LAZY since there is no conclusive scientific evidence that we have INFERIOR intelligence.
None. No evidence!

I am not saying we should run to people to fix our problems.
I am saying we should have continuous exchange of ideas with others so we can continuously be jointly & severally inspired to greatness and spark fresh ideas.

Many of the ideas that make the Europeans and their American derivatives leaders of the world TODAY were initially copied from the Chinese, Arabs, Indians etc through travels & interactions with them apart from interactions and extensive travels among their own people also.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by victorazy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
obontami:
does d news make me have a tight pusssy to 4ck tonight No...so it's none of my bizznezz

Onye nzuzu!
Because u have tiny prik make u dey find tight pusssy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by anonimi: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:
Onye nzuzu!

That was a funny riposte..........had me in stitches grin cheesy

Meanwhile I hope you don't mind translating "onye nzuzu" for people who do not understand like myself.
Cheers again!!!
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by ROCKJ1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
With this airport, Anambra will no longer need lagos to bring in goods. All the revenue will be accrued directly to the state. That's a good one.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Feraz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
MissMeiya:
Another airport? At this rate, even my village go get airport. Meanwhile, Murtala Mohammed International Airport is a national disgrace.
I think this airport is state and private funded and not federal. smiley

I hope Obiano is seeking other means of transportation cos left to me, I think he should have worked with Enugu state govt. to build railway lines that will link both states and move people directly from the Enugu airport to Anambra.
anonimi:

That was a funny riposte..........had me in stitches grin cheesy
Meanwhile I hope you don't mind translating "onye nzuzu" for people who do not understand like myself.
Cheers again!!!
'nzuzu' is literally translated 'to misbehave' and 'onye' means somebody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by obontami: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:

Onye nzuzu!
nicca it aint like dat...i just love em tight..u dig?
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
dt airport project better come to pass soon.
Land that d nsugbe ppl were begging ppl to buy at 150k is now worth over 500k and ppl are not even selling theirs again. i dont even advise ppl to buy land anywhere close to the airport. not after my mums land close to Enugu airport was taken from her when govt wantd to expand the airport to international airport.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Gamechanger: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lets keep hoping and praying for more progress and development.

Willie is Working

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Closes Costain Bridge, Roundabout, Issues Travel Advisory / 4 Reasons Why The Nigerian Passport No Longer Commands Respect - Chimmysblog / Military Truck Rams Into Car Carrying Family Of 7 In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.