Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project (16864 Views)

America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments / Pictures Of Stella Oduah's Airport / Denial Of Licence To Airlines: Oduah Has Sectional Agenda - Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
MissMeiya:
Another airport? At this rate, even my village go get airport. Meanwhile, Murtala Mohammed International Airport is a national disgrace.
I think the Anambra airport will only handle cargo flights. With Asaba and Enugu airports in close proximity, even America will know that a passenger facility in the "Home for all" may not be viable.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Deepfreezer(m): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Proud and Loud Anambrarian.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Dagah2: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
I must confess Governor Obiano is working....been in the state of recent and my say is the light is dipping.
However he should double his efforts now that he is enjoying a serene cum tranquil political atmosphere,now that he has not garnered political foes because they will eventually surface.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by vwedeonos(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
borntosave:
Wow
abi
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by chuksmad(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mrbigman1:
What ever it is sha, I hope it finally comes to pass. How can a state like Anambra not ve an airport? Wen one wanna fly, u either land in owerri or asaba or Enugu. Nawaoo, dis Christmas period my ppl hear am, after landing in Enugu, come enter bad roads till u touch Awka den u re relaxed a bit. I just pray they make up one which can land heavy air planes oh. Nice work Obiano, for the first time, I got into Onithsa by 9pm and was relaxed. Taxan was calm and steady, Awada was smooth and nothing else I should wish for rather making our own state be the best it can be, no body else can do dat for us apart from us. I hail Ndi Anambra, abum nwafor Ala, onye UGA but God go punish Andy uba. Lol
Nwa nna, kedu maka orie uga, na there i always come to my meat
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
sorepco:
Mehn, if this is true then Anambra is relly gonna go places o!!!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97697

http://nigeriaworld.com/
ROCHAS OF IMO STATE TOOK OVER 200 OF HIS APPOINTEES TO TURKEY EARLY THIS YEAR ALL IN THE NAME OF ATTRACTING FOREIGN INVESTORS AND AS WE SPEAK NOT EVEN A SINGLE PIECE OF SAND HAS BEEN ESCAVATED BY ANY FOREIGNER.....HE DOES THIS EVERY YEAR ...WASTING THE COMMON WEALTH OF IMOLITES HE AND HIS FAMILY HAS IMPOVERISHED. ...COME FEBRUARY 28TH WE LL SPEAK THROUGH THE BALLOT

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by charliebiz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Proud of my state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Schematics: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Anambra airport is an International Cargo/Passenger facility. Our people travel a lot so the passenger facility in Anambra can only come second to Lagos in the whole of Nigeria..

CFCfan:

I think the Anambra airport will only handle cargo flights. With Asaba and Enugu airports in close proximity, even America will know that a passenger facility in the "Home for all" may not be viable.

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by nice4igbo: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
lies because is not a musliem animal come down to anambra state that your buharis refuse to develop due to his wickedness to igbos and you open up a shop to shine shoes over there mallam
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Mykcool(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
@anonimi & @odenigboAroli
Am impressed at the way you both have argued/debated with points rather than hauling insults at each other. I've almost forgotten when last I saw people argue without insults incorporated into it. Well done keep it up
#proudly Anambrarian

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by anonimi: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mykcool:
@anonimi & @odenigboAroli
Am impressed at the way you both have argued/debated with points rather than hauling insults at each other. I've almost forgotten when last I saw people argue without insults incorporated into it. Well done keep it up
#proudly Anambrarian

thanks a lot for your commendation!

We BLACKS need to remind ourselves that a large part of the democratic principles that govern Europe and America evolved from long hours of debate in Athens the Greek capital many centuries ago.

I hope that we can evolve OUR own rules of engagement as a society through robust debates like this.
It can be well with us.

Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by tonychristopher: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is the very reason I am proud of my tribe Igbo and my state anambra

We got quality peep

Are haters still breathing ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by tonychristopher: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

I keep asking these APC urchins what they really want ..they want us to be back ward again

If north want to rule they should at least be at par with south ..then we can listen to them

Nwa Amichi has spoken

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by neocortex: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wherever you put a performer they will always excel. Go Oduah Go !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Neplusultra(f): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I am actually glad dummies like you think this is a lie....But I see you as just a bitter old fool who doesn't know what sort of aggressive revolution is going on in Anambra. But dont worry,reality will soon smack the stupidity off you brain...lol
Anytin for deir bitterness! Pls ignore.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Klinee: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2014
This is super story! Story! Story!
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Ositawap: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2014
yungest:
OK I don hear....wait o Wetin cum concern me?does it has an effect on my bank Acc? grin grin....anyway kudos
...d account way money da or d one Yur bank da beg yu to come 1k
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 31, 2014
MissMeiya:
Another airport? At this rate, even my village go get airport. Meanwhile, Murtala Mohammed International Airport is a national disgrace.

No it's not.

MMA Lagos

.................................[img]http://i.imgur.com/7NR50Ev.jpg?1?6656[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-x6jMIdtNxdI/UqDdwsdkzyI/AAAAAAAASiA/r-vcr73-XWo/s1600/Kenny-Brandmuse-AlabamaU2.jpg[/img]
.....................[img]http://transformationwatch.files./2013/11/mma-new-arrivalmensrestroomdone.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2014
ROSSIKE:

No it's not.

MMA Lagos

.................................[img]http://i.imgur.com/7NR50Ev.jpg?1?6656[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-x6jMIdtNxdI/UqDdwsdkzyI/AAAAAAAASiA/r-vcr73-XWo/s1600/Kenny-Brandmuse-AlabamaU2.jpg[/img]
.....................[img]http://transformationwatch.files./2013/11/mma-new-arrivalmensrestroomdone.jpg[/img]
don't mind them. ..even people wey no sabi d road to airport ll be opening their mouth to talk down their country. ..shameless fools swallowing every thing they hear hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by tonychristopher: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Klinee:
This is super story! Story! Story!

In your confused state and warped mentality in think that it is story

The only state that built its airport its airport is an Igbo state IMO state .......

So anambra building an airport us not new to Igbo but it is new to your type ..y ...cos you will wait on Jonathan to sleep with your wife and make her pregnant
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by tonychristopher: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
BADNEAT:
don't mind them. ..even people wey no sabi d road to airport ll be opening their mouth to talk down their country. ..shameless fools swallowing every thing they hear hook line and sinker

I came in from Doha some months ago and I can categorically tell you that mma is a mess...it was just leaking ..the boarding area is just messer the carrier to the airplane is mess. I personally saw it. I was ashamed

We need new airport
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Klinee: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2014
tonychristopher:

In your confused state and warped mentality in think that it is story

The only state that built its airport its airport is an Igbo state IMO state .......

So anambra building an airport us not new to Igbo but it is new to your type ..y ...cos you will wait on Jonathan to sleep with your wife and make her pregnant
shut up man, am from anambra. I want to see thing on ground before i believe. What about oba int' airport? Leave all this stories.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
-
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Schematics: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think it will be better the airport is built in Anambra, then Anambra and Enugu will draw a design of rail line that will be taking Enugu people to their state via the train when they land in Anambra airport. That will be a better idea!

Feraz:
I think this airport is state and private funded and not federal. smiley

I hope Obiano is seeking other means of transportation cos left to me, I think he should have worked with Enugu state govt. to build railway lines that will link both states and move people directly from the Enugu airport to Anambra.
'nzuzu' is literally translated 'to misbehave' and 'onye' means somebody.
Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by tonychristopher: 2:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Klinee:
shut up man, am from anambra. I want to see thing on ground before i believe. What about oba int' airport? Leave all this stories.

Must you be abusive

I wonder how your parents trained you ..they did a shoddy job on you and I think education must have been a wasted venture

Do you know me ..why telling me shut up...please in your miserable life never quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Attracts $1.65bn Investments As Oduah Heads Anambra Airport Project by Klinee: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Must you be abusive

I wonder how your parents trained you ..they did a shoddy job on you and I think education must have been a wasted venture

Do you know me ..why telling me shut up...please in your miserable life never quote me
why abusing now? Becos i say the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why The Nigerian Passport No Longer Commands Respect - Chimmysblog / 5 Ways To Spice Up Your Trip To Uyo / Aero Contractor Plane Misses Runway At Uyo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.