Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Illuminati And NSA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminati And NSA (1317 Views)

5 Simple Steps On How To Join The Illuminati And Become Famous & Rich / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati And NSA by wordcat(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hello friends, I don't know where to create this topic so I decided to share it here on religious section because this section has the highest number of intelligent minds.

I discovered this morning thru facebook that if you type ILLUMINATI backward in you address bar followed by .com, you end up in the US Govt' National Security Agency's page.

I.E ITANIMULLI followed by .com, the US NSA page will open.

Is there any connection or just a mere coincidence?
Re: Illuminati And NSA by Horus(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is no coincidence
Re: Illuminati And NSA by wordcat(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Horus:
There is no coincidence

Are you Saying that there's a connection?
Re: Illuminati And NSA by Horus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
wordcat:

Are you Saying that there's a connection?

Yes, and they themselves show you subliminaly the connection, they tell you subliminaly who they are
Re: Illuminati And NSA by tpia3396: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
i'd say openly.

since there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Illuminati And NSA by wordcat(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
tpia3396:
i'd say openly.

since there's nothing you can do about it.

Don't really get you.
Re: Illuminati And NSA by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
wordcat:
Hello friends, I don't know where to create this topic so I decided to share it here on religious section because this section has the highest number of intelligent minds.

I discovered this morning thru facebook that if you type ILLUMINATI backward in you address bar followed by .com, you end up in the US Govt' National Security Agency's page.

I.E ITANIMULLI followed by .com, the US NSA page will open.

Is there any connection or just a mere coincidence?

Lol. YOU, yourself, could purchase Illuminati.com.ng and redirect it to ANY domain you so choose...

1 Like

Re: Illuminati And NSA by wordcat(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol. YOU, yourself, could purchase Illuminati.com.ng and redirect it to ANY domain you so choose...

You think so?

(1) (Reply)

Africans Are Too Religous / Check Out Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Oyedepo In There Youth Days! / Is Redeemed Still A Church Or Is It Now Essentially A Business Concern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.