Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) (55258 Views)

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) / You Must C This!!! 20 Amazin Photos U Can Only See In 9ja(photos)upload Urs Too / As A Nigerian , Must U Have $1000b4 U Can Travel Outta Naija??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tunery004(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Redbenson......turning the thread to ur personal hunting ground bah?
Watching u closely in 3D
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
tunery004:
Redbenson......turning the thread to ur personal hunting ground bah?
Watching u closely in 3D

Boss, my hands are off o. Lol.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tunery004(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
RedBenson:

Boss, my hands are off o. Lol.
Lol...my oga ryd on jare...... I just surprise to c u here cos I kno say na sexuality be ur section. I dey always feel u dieee
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
tunery004:

Lol...my oga ryd on jare...... I just surprise to c u here cos I kno say na sexuality be ur section. I dey always feel u dieee

Lol. I dey every where. I'm like gaseous product that occupies every available space. So u sef dey enter that area on coded mood?
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by tunery004(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. I dey every where. I'm like gaseous product that occupies every available space. So u sef dey enter that area on coded mood?
Na so jare....man can not live by frontpage alone.... Dat syd too dey make sense
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by adeleye83(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2015
kross01:

Do not distort facts in your bid to come hard on easterners. The biggest shopping malls in operation in Nigeria are in this order ; ado bayero mall(kano)-24,000m2, silverbird entertainment centre (abuja)-23,000m2, polo park mall (enugu) -22,530m2 & Ikeja city mall (lagos)-22,000m2. If u factor in those under construction and expansion, palms shopping mall (40,000m2) takes over with jabi lake mall (26,479m2) following before u get the above first four. I suggest you travel outside ur locality a little more before laying such claims in the future.

Which of the shoprite outlet are you talking about? The one at Either near the cocoa house baa? If It's that, then I believe you're miss informed. have you heard about the new Palms Mall in Ibadan? It's the largest my Brother. Se you hear me So.

www.tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/features/item/8098-ibadan-s-shopping-malls-the-more-the-merrier/8098-ibadan-s-shopping-malls-the-more-the-merrier

Ibadan will forever be a history maker. Hate the city like shit But will forever be the best. Aji se bi Oyo laa ri. Oyo oni se bi babanla eni ko kan. Malls in Nigeria started in Ibadan. You wanna argue that again? It's now a new thing to you But not new to Ibadan residents. Kingsway, UTC, Leventis all to list a few.
Re: Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) by kross01(m): 7:45am On May 02, 2015
adeleye83:

Which of the shoprite outlet are you talking about? The one at Either near the cocoa house baa? If It's that, then I believe you're miss informed. have you heard about the new Palms Mall in Ibadan? It's the largest my Brother. Se you hear me So.

www.tribune.com.ng/quicklinkss/features/item/8098-ibadan-s-shopping-malls-the-more-the-merrier/8098-ibadan-s-shopping-malls-the-more-the-merrier

Ibadan will forever be a history maker. Hate the city like shit But will forever be the best. Aji se bi Oyo laa ri. Oyo oni se bi babanla eni ko kan. Malls in Nigeria started in Ibadan. You wanna argue that again? It's now a new thing to you But not new to Ibadan residents. Kingsway, UTC, Leventis all to list a few.
I wanted to ignore your comment because i don't have strength to argue about this post i can't even remember when i made but on a second thought, i believe it will be wise to assist you. You see, i am not in a contest with you, we are not flexing muscles over ibadan this or that, i addressed an issue with verifiable facts and figures of areas of the various malls, what i expected to see in that your newspaper link is a statement of fact that the new mall you are talking about has say 50,000m2, then i would have taken that as a correction and updated my knowledge base but no, u just want me to notice your presence, i have bro, & i have also indulged you, now keep moving & go learn how researches are made and arguments are won.
Have a nice weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.