Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] (1080 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by gistmelove(m): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
You wake up very early in the morning, and as you are rushing to the bus stop cos you have an important meeting to attend ...you come jam this at a Tee- junction (Orita-meta). Now you have not paid your house rent, you don't even have transport fare back from where you're going and you also need to take your Mum to the hospital...what would you do, take the money or just walk am pass?

Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by Truth24(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Piss on it....
I later carry d money
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by zubby29(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
hmm.for dis nigeria,my broda even if u put d money for devil hand dem go take am,dat money no go dey der pst 10sec,e go grow wings
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by yemmit90: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
I won't touch it.

Besides, these are packs of #50 naira notes, he doesn't worth the risk.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by Mobi47(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
yemmit90:
I won't touch it.

U make sense jare. Assuming is 1000 notes, it would hv worth d risk.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by gistmelove(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
yemmit90:
I won't touch it.

that note no b naira ooo... Eheh u better shine ur eyes now.. And look very well..

That is hard currency... grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by yemmit90: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
gistmelove:

that note no b naira ooo... Eheh u better shine ur eyes now.. And look very well..

That is hard currency... grin

Oh my bad! Didn't see it very well.

I won't still touch the money because it's not mine.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by gistmelove(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
yemmit90:

Oh my bad! Didn't see it very well.

I won't still touch the money because it's not mine.

hmmmm better pikin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by yemmit90: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
gistmelove:

hmmmm better pikin

Son, you don't disrespect an elder on a public forum like this.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by gistmelove(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
yemmit90:

Son, you don't disrespect an elder on a public forum like this.

ehyaaa no vex... Old man
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by yemmit90: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2014
gistmelove:

ehyaaa no vex... Old man

Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by lilmax(m): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Them dey tell person?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by akinsadeez(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
I believe the money was placed there as part of a sacrifice to the devil so I won't take the money undecided

However in order to safeguard the money for the devil, I will just move the money to my house grin. So that it won't be stolen
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by publicenemy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmmnnn

I go carry the moneyy,nthe eggs,the bbucket, then go putt one of the note for ground.

Na my own sacrifice go be that one.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This @ A Junction? [ PHOTO ] by Agybabe(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Honestly, I'll be highly tempted to touch but I promise I won't. My own money would be made clean. cool

Any Mathematician In The House: Try Solvin This; / Checkout This Sexy Photo Of Miss Vera From Open University / If Lagos Neighborhoods Were Invited To A Party