Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? (16985 Views)

The Longest Road Trip You've Driven? / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Was The Longest Distance You Have Driven With A Car (2) (3) (4)

Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
This thread is for the female drivers in this forum. I will like to know the longest distance you have driven a car. Most times, we hardly see ladies on our highways driving long distance. 

Now this is what prompted me to open this thread. I was travelling from Abuja to Warri few days back. I was driving a 2009 Camry. Somewhere around Gwagwalada, I overtook a 20‎11 Highlander which was pulling over. A lady was behind the wheels. I was driving at an average of 145km/hr. On getting to Lokoja, I pulled over to buy some onions. I spent roughly 6mins doing that. When I was putting the onions in my boot, the lady with the highlander passed me. Then I continued my journey. Just after Lokoja, heading towards Okene I got close to the lady. On getting to Okene town, I somehow overtook her. Immediately after Okene, she overtook me again. At this point, I was doing between 130Km/hr to 140Km/hr because it wasn't a dual carriage road. I followed her closely behind maintaining same speed but I could not overtake her. She was firing ahead. She was obviously doing same speed with me.

On getting to Benin bypass, she headed for the Lagos direction while I headed towards Warri. My guess is that she might be travelling to Lagos. This is the very first time I'm seeing a lady drive this long distance with such speed. Even my elder sister and my wife I consider rugged and good drivers because of the way they both drive haven't  done such‎ a distance. My mom who taught me how to drive when I was in SS1 will not even think of driving that long distance. 

So to the Nairaland ladies who drive, what is the longest distance you have driven and also your average speed?

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Truth24(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
#Steps aside

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by engrtee(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nairaland babes dont drive

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by tdayof(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
engrtee:
they only dive

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by seangy4konji: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dive bawo?
tdayof:
they only dive

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by tdayof(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
seangy4konji:
Dive bawo?
if they can't drive they should be able to dive nau!

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by uboma(m): 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
I know of two women who drive from Abuja to Kano to and fro on a regular basis.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
uboma:
I know of two women who drive from Abuja to Kano to and fro on a regular basis.

How many hours is Abuja to Kano?
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by tpia3396: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
diary section.

what do you need the information for.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by uboma(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
ritux:

How many hours is Abuja to Kano?

About 3.5 to 4 hours
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Bifwoli: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2014
engrtee:

Has Naija turned into backward conservative Saudi Arabia?

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nairaland Ladies? Abeg, who dash monkey banana?

They will start driving when Buhari becomes president.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Kenneth205(m): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Please Ladies, If u av nt driven a car before, plz dnt come here nd start Forminq Canoe Soap Okay!! grin grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Ilekeh(f): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
23hrs.

Moving from one state to another.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin dat time wen i be gal i drive my beetle car from Benin to Gabon cool

BTW My gf doesn't drives she only RIDES me grin
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Atk01(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
From where the car was parked, to the gate of the house and back.

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by MillionDollars: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
To a man's heart cheesy

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by sexaddict08(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
at Op, nw if they tell u.....will it change d price of our valuable garri

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by justynneke(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Me ke, highest na akure to idanre. I doubt if av gotten to 80 before sef

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by jaybee3(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ladies are professional Joystick riders so i won't be surprised if we have them 24 hours straight gyals about the place grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Penboy: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lemme call madam Clara.. Heard she dey drive for ABC motors, West - East route.

But seriously, e dey hard for females to stay that long behind the wheels.
Them no get that mind jare.
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by colossus2: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Only few females on nairaland drive/own a car.
The rest are romancelanders and co

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by kilokeys(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
if u were a car.. it would be their utmost pleasure to drive u mad

its been a good year.. no lady has pissed me off this year grin
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Precious91(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
#following
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
they don't drive, who buy them cars
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by smallpeepee: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
U can ask kachisbarbie, she don drive frm lagos to Maiduguri b4
Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by Hollawaley(m): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chai 140km/h 165km/h even my mum wey i beleive say she dey drive pass, no fit drive 120km/h i'll faint straight in the car...piece of advice...u drive too fast and u are in nigeria;where we have bad roads bad drivers nd co. Bt see life no get duplicate do jeje

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by appini: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Doing a 145km/hr on a nigerian road. Kudos!

Re: Ladies What Is The Longest Distance You Have Driven A Car? by ritux: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
sexaddict08:
at Op, nw if they tell u.....will it change d price of our valuable garri

No, it won't.

Reasons Why Your Car Shuts Off While Driving / How To Get Home Safely After Drinking / Hyundai And Kia To Recall 240,000 Cars Over Whistleblower Complaint