Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted (7688 Views)

Young Nigerian Men Turned LOVE RATS In Gambia / Video: "Nigerian Pastor BUSTED For Running A 419 Scam Church In Malaysia" / Its So Shameful That Nigerian Men Abroad End Up As A Burden To Their Host Cuntry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by 2legit2qwt: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Not sure if these allegations have all being confirmed but shouldn't he be innocent until proven guilty? Plus that doesn't look like the court of law to me.

Lol @ the officer using profanity with the perp during an interrogation

"you fukk her," "giving them less than $15 for their kitten"

Malaysian officers are so unprofessional.
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by mrnilobrawn: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
lillaowow:
you should watch this too. how does a student in Malaysia get so much money when the condition on the visa doesn't permit them to work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRGwOqvWO8M
How did you know he is a student?
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by mrnilobrawn: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
2legit2qwt:
Not sure if these allegations have all being confirmed but shouldn't he be innocent until proven guilty? Plus that doesn't look like the court of law to me.

Lol @ the officer using profanity with the perp during an interrogation

"you fukk her," "giving them less than $15 for their kitten"

Malaysian officers are so unprofessional.
Atleast they are far better than Nigerian officers
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by 2legit2qwt: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Atleast they are far better than Nigerian officers

Unprofessionalism at its peak. On the evidence of the second video alone, he's no better than a Nigerian police
I don't care whatever crime that dude committed but his comments about Igbos are all slanderous and offensive to Nigeria. He should be sued collectively.

1 Like

Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by mrnilobrawn: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
2legit2qwt:

Unprofessionalism at its peak. On the evidence of the second video alone, he's no better than a Nigerian police
I don't care whatever crime that dude committed but his comments about Igbos are all slanderous and offensive to Nigeria. He should be sued collectively.
You are being reticent about them still been far better than there Nigeria counter part
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by lillaowow(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

How did you know he is a student?

you should watch the first part of the video
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by NaLaugh: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Frank Donga should watch these videos for inspiration cheesy ..Hilarity!
Re: Video: Evil Nigerian Men and Wife Busted by kennybuda: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmoNsdCyB3A
Are they igbos? keep hating igbos because they bought your entire village.

The Thai police said it himself. He said "it is mostly your ibo brothers, all those that have sat in this chair are ibo". I'm not saying another tribe doesn't commit. Crime but this particular one (drug trafficking) is by a lone tribe. And they all have one thing in common, you do notice everyone on that chair have one thing in common aside from the tribal thing, they are all uneducated. And this is what you get when you allow an Uneducated NIGERIAN (irrespective of tribe) to wander into europe or asia or even south africa.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry. / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me / Lagos Plans 50 More Electric Buses, 2,000 BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.