Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin (22698 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by lalasticlala(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
[b] Officers of the Ogida Police Division in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State have arrested one Osaro for allegedly defiling his nine-year-old daughter in Benin, the state capital.

The mother of the victim told our correspondent that ‎her husband had pushed her out of their apartment at about 8pm on Christmas Day and locked her two daughters inside the room, after a misunderstanding, before defiling one of them.

She explained that the nine-year-old victim had told her the next day that her father had canal knowledge of her after locking her (the mother) outside their room.

She also said that the 45-year-old suspect had threatened to kill her when she tried to physically examine her daughter.

“On Christmas Day, he drove me outside at about 8pm‎ and was alone inside with the children.

“The next day, my daughter told me what he did to her. When I wanted to examine my daughter, he beat me up but neighbours intervened,” the woman said.

It was, however, learnt that the suspect had earlier feigned repentance after allegedly having canal knowledge of his 17-year-old step-daughter.

But the victim told our correspondent that her father had victimised her severally and restrained from raising an alarm by covering her mouth.

‎The Police Public Relations Officer‎, DSP Joseph Edoigiawerie, however, stated that the matter was under investigation. [/b]

http://www.punchng.com/news/man-arrested-for-defiling-daughter-nine/

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Afrobasic(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by ilotriouzAY(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
And here is my judgement
You,osaro;for defilling an underage girl,who is also your daughter,
your THIRD LEG should be severed for passing boundaries,
Your EYES should be removed for not showing you that you are harassing your daughter
Your HANDS should be cut off for holding down the young child

I rise

Courttttttttttttttt

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dre11(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is getting too much

This will be the second post third post today of old, usless men violating the minors

I hope the government makes a law of castrating any old men violating the minors
Am sure this will reduce the prevalence

9 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by kingDavidda1st(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some men are worth castrating, tell me the amount of konji that would drive you to defile a child of 9yrs. Pedophilia should be a mental disease.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Dramadiddy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Seriously?? No more ashawos in this country? Or is there a gift for defiling little kids now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Konji is a bastard I swear embarassed
This no be konji bros..na spiritual problem..its nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dmjinc(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Can't deal cry
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
So children are no more safe in this country with the amount of beasts having election for their children much less a kid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na wa ooo. Is it dat men no longer find matured women attractive or what. Funny enough, young guys don't do these nonsense, its always old cargoes that do these rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by lilmax(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smh
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Strang and nauseating
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by eleojo23: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
lofty900:
Na wa ooo. Is it dat men no longer find matured women attractive or what. PDP has some questions 2 answer 4 all dis
PDP? Are you just joking or should we really be concerned? How did PDP jump into this matter?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by soonest(f): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
What is all these? Have female kids become endangered specie? This country needs to do something fast

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Xplicit1(f): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is dis d thread in Edo State now?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
eleojo23:

PDP? Are you just joking or should we really be concerned? How did PDP jump into this matter?

are u one of those France students or are u in naija ? Corruption everywhere, that's the reigning thing now
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by eleojo23: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
lofty900:
are u one of those France students or are u in naija ? Corruption everywhere, that's the reigning thing now
I still don't see how that relates to the topic. If you want to discuss corruption, there are many threads in the politics section where you can do that.
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dre11(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Xplicit1:
Is dis d thread Trend in Edo State now?

That's the correct wordgrin

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:

Ashewo plenty for street if nah konji dey worry am

But, it's more deep than that

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Marvyx(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
He has clearly disgraced himself and his family.
He needs deliverance ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by freshness2020: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Afrobasic:
Which konji!! The wife no D̶̲̅ε̲̣y again ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
God. What is dis country turning to. Wif all dos olosho out there. So na ur daughter remain, SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by mascot87(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some men are just..... gush angry
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by holatin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
pls kill me on the man behalf.

First topic after coming back from a ban, remaining another one month ban.

Aku ban oooooooo
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Franchise21(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Y always Benin? Benin don dey enter d limelight for bad things

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
This one na ise aye. Strong thing ni o
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow.
God help.

I dont know how I will protect my daughter from these rapists and insane people all over the place.

I have this paranoia to the extent that I had always thought I will always use adhesive tape to tape my daughters pampers when she is going to school as a baby or when staying with neighbors and all when I have kids. What can one do?

God help.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by freshness2020: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
How will she live with this for the rest of her life ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Crocz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man need to be castrated...else he'll give birth to a serial rapist!
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smh. Lala why always these kind of thread?
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by tiswell(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
He should face the full wrought of the law
Re: Man Arrested For Defiling His 9-year-old Daughter In Benin by alexitohan2020(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
A man sleeping with d step daughter. Don't mind d man, it was his game plan to sleep with d girl, that was y he drove d mother in disguise. But d girl too have fault. The man must hv made advances since n she refuse to tell her mum or maybe he had slept with her b4.
Sorry 4 d girl sha.
Wishing her quick recovering becos I knw d man must have inflated injuries on her.........
Thanks to AC Milan 4 humbly Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Feel After Your First Child? / Businessman Beats Brother’s 60-Year-Old Wife Over Sick Husband's Property (Pic) / The Moment A Nigerian Mother Reunited With Her Children After 5 Years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.