Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) (26532 Views)

Video–obasanjo Scores Brace In 78th Birthday Celebration Match (watch/download / Today Is Pst Chris Oyakhilome 51st Birthday Celebration. / Lets Wish Our "baby" Chiogo A Memorable Birthday Celebration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by M4gunners: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Donbrig:
Congratulations! I hope you wont start saying the economy is good and all is very well in the country because you now own a house. Pls, be part of our efforts to change the nation. Millions of youths are still being fed by their parents.

Buhari/Osinbajo
Na Buhari /Osinbajo go put food for u for table. Ewu meri je.no go hustle! Abi na Buhari /Osinbajo dey for power wrn he built his House?

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by IBROHIM: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
KingBish:
Congratulations bro!
I pray GOD continues prospering you.
But please eh, this one you started the house immediately after serving; na NYSC give you money for this house?
true talk the guy should lead us into the secret of his wealth! Na allowee you take build am abi na other hustles!

1 Like

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by soulglo: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulations
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by doctokwus: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulobia.
But y has nobody asked how d op was able to achieve this great feat just a yr after service.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cheers to this wonderful achievement...
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by ROZZAYY(f): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op I celebrate with u oooo. I tap into ur blessing IJN Amen!
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Juzzybabe(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulations oooo!!! May you live long in good health of mind and body to enjoy the fruit of your labour. Please motivate us with your success story ooo
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by greggng: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
My broda before I will praise you. I will like to know what you did that fetched you the money to accomplished what working class people cannot as a corper. Did you break bank ? I know many corpers without job and yet you ve built a house. Anyways if it is a product of legitmate work which am not sure, then good luck to u

1 Like

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by 100Cents: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nairaland girls don jam one maga..

Instead of marrying the guy, dey go dey find one way to extort and dry his pocket.

Wicked girls everywhere.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by donphilopus: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
IBROHIM:
You are from Edo state!

Boss, pure. I guess you're from Kogi!
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by acidtalk: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
kendrick9:
u don't know me and how much i'm worth so stfu

Cap - N200
Shirt - -N650
Belt - N300
Trouser - N600
Bag - N800
TOTAL- N2,450

That's what you are worth.

Erase envy from you heart if you ever want to make it in life. Envious people hadly get far.

10 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by 100Cents: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
greggng:
My broda before I will praise you. I will like to know what you did that fetched you the money to accomplished what working class people cannot as a corper. Did you break bank ? I know many corpers without job and yet you ve built a house. Anyways if it is a product of legitmate work which am not sure, then good luck to u

Yes, op, tell us what you did to build house as Corper.

At least I can say mine..

Your papa help you or you get real estate ?
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by chiefinalowo: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Congratulations!

I want to ask you a harmless question and I will be happy if you can respond.

You finished NYSC in April 2013 and by December 2014 you have completed a building.
What did you do and how did you do it?
I want many of the young ones here to learn from you instead of abusing one another.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by FolabiCash: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
ASL33:
THESE ARE and NOT THIS ARE.

Congrats all the same
Na him dey build house na yu dey correct him English

6 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by deevatee(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
kendrick9:
u don't know me and how much i'm worth so stfu
so long as google doesn't knw u,guy ur worth naffin!

2 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by darlenese(f): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
So how did u get the moni to build the huz? -'m asking because my moni is missing tongue
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by deevatee(f): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
acidtalk:

Cap - N200
Shirt - -N650
Belt - N300
Trouser - N600
Bag - N800
TOTAL- N2,450

Erase envy from you heart if you ever want to make it in life. Envious people hadly get far.
chaii see rating! Guy abeeg chop knuckle!

4 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Donbrig: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
M4gunners:
Na Buhari /Osinbajo go put food for u for table. Ewu meri je.no go hustle! Abi na Buhari /Osinbajo dey for power wrn he built his House?

Thank you. I am not on nairaland to insult anybody, I am only here to voice out my concerns and the importance of changing the present situation in the country. Buhari/Osinbajo will definitely not put food on my table, but their national pragmatic policies in all the vital sectors in the country will no doubt create more jobs.

Don't be angry if I might have offended your sensibilities in anyway.. I am a responsible die-hard Buhari supporter, we just want to do things differently this time around, that's why our voices are already reaching all the nukes and crannies in the country.

4 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by kendrick9(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
acidtalk:

Cap - N200
Shirt - -N650
Belt - N300
Trouser - N600
Bag - N800
TOTAL- N2,450

Cap 200, trouser 600.. lol.
where do u shop for ur clothes that u have seen such prices? dude u are a dunce.
keep on viewing my pic tho,mumu

1 Like

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:
Congrats bro. There's a popular saying [Prayer] in my side that "Oshomoshi ana me yuwu, ova me ye ne na vo (Amin). Meaning, the God that did this for you shall surely extend his hands of blessing to the rest of us (Amen)!

Oshomoshi ke? Are you from Igarra?
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by flexing11(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
w*o sai good ti*s dt *appe* i* *airala*d,
co*grat m* gu*; is *ot eas* to wear a* eas* jea*s,
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by M4gunners: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Donbrig:

Thank you. I am not on nairaland to insult anybody, I am only here to voice out my concerns and the importance of changing the present situation in the country. Buhari/Osinbajo will definitely not put food on my table, but their national pragmatic policies in all the vital sectors in the country will no doubt create more jobs.

Don't be angry if I might have offended your sensibilities in anyway.. I am a responsible die-hard Buhari supporter, we just want to do things differently this time around, that's why our voices are already reaching all the nukes and crannies in the country.
I hope when Buhari lost again you guys will not turn it into war again like 2011? Because most of his supporters sees him already in aso rock.
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by acidtalk: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
kendrick9:
Cap 200, trouser 600.. lol.
where do u shop for ur clothes that u have seen such prices? dude u are a dunce.
keep on viewing my pic tho,mumu

Being a Fashionister, I can obviously identify original from imitation (china) and imitation of imitation (Aba). Unfortunately, you are "kacking" Aba from head to toe.

Fake A55, broke gangster wannabe talking of "worth"

6 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
embarassed
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by lancee(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
congrats boy
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by donphilopus: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

Oshomoshi ke? Are you from Igarra?

Boss, yes oooo!
Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Donbrig: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
M4gunners:
I hope when Buhari lost again you guys will not turn it into war again like 2011? Because most of his supporters sees him already in aso rock.

I am from South-South, I work with an international NGO in Abuja, and my office is just about 2km to the presidential villa. Some GEJ top staffs are my good friends. I must confess to you with all sense of responsibilty that Nigeria is operating one of the most corrupt govt in the world. Even some GEJ close staffs can secretly attest to this irrefutable facts. My fight is for people like you and others who don't really know what is going on behind closed doors.

Be you a GEJ or Buhari supporter, just go and keep praying for Nigeria, because Nigeria is secretly bleeding to death. Nigeria is still existing today because the govt had been able to hide lots of disturbing secrets from Nigerians. Go and pray.

5 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sharp guy! So you were busy building your house while others were busy e-blaming GEJ? Now come Febuary 2015, they will be busy protesting GEJ's re election while you will be busy watching it on CNN from your living room.

3 Likes

Re: My Housewarming And Birthday Celebration (pictures) by Hamatrony(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Y u con fyn pass ur wife lik dat grin u do disturb her alot abii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Ranked Africa's Largest Forum. / Some Cruel Things Women Do To Their Fellow Women. / Sleep Position Can Determine Your Personality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.