Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year (44885 Views)

Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Why You Like The Colour You Like Is Because Colors Beautifies Our Destinies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Sunday8650: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Honestly I am waiting till the day this man becomes my president. No matter how long I know God has a plan for fashiola in Nigeria leadership. It cannot stop in Lagos. I live in Kaduna and I know of 400 people in my district who will not vote unless it is fashiola. I can imagine how many in d entire state and then In Nigeria.

Whether it will be 8years time or 16years time I only have one presidential candidate Fashiola and he alone will I vote as my president. The day he will run for presidency I guarantee him, I will volunteer and campaign for him in my city here in Kaduna.

And I believe there are many people out there with similar desire. But for this election I can proudly say of the 180million Nigerians ME I NO VOTE FOR ANYONE NEXT YEAR. So inec whatever the result minus me.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by vanunu: 2:27am On Dec 31, 2014
gneisss:
the things dat excite Nigerian youths jus make me weep for this country

This is absolutely nothing,

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by vanunu: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2014
adisasegun:
This is what we need. CHANGE. not clueless leaders.
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
GMB till 2023

You and ur likes are fools, tell me what value this will add to ur miserable life. Gej and sambo are busy building world class projects like the new transmission grid and the trans-shara gas pipeline, from nigeria to algeria, u eddiots will not see it. U are a big mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by musiwa97: 2:39am On Dec 31, 2014
x
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Those idiots dat claims Lagos is a No-Man's-Land wud keep their mouth shut.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by blasterman(m): 2:48am On Dec 31, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Lagos is working

Vote APC
Experience CHANGE

GMB for FG-01

if nigerians head is correct shd fashola not be the presidental candidate-instead of GMB.

Fashola has vision but
Buhari vision is a coffin in aso rock,im sorry 2 say
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 31, 2014
This is pure cosmetic. Take down the damn toll-gates dear Governor.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by NigeriaNearby: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2014
And yet we don't have power, then millions are wasted on a pagan year, how many Nigerians tonight have a standard electricity, or light at their houses.

Build a school, a clinic, and a road, at the end of the day, those crystal lights will end up in warehouses or junk places.

No one is talking about the BIGGER picture in our country, a hell hole we came to be lately, at the hands of those governors.

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Ilekokonit: 3:29am On Dec 31, 2014
With Fashola's work ethic and attention span, if they give him PHCN, he most probably will fix Nigeria's electricity problem in 4 years and in doing so address some of the major problems in our country.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Kennykenty(m): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2014
THIS IS A GOOD DEVELOPMENT, BUT SOME GOVERNORS WOULD RATHER LIKE THIER STATE TO BE BOMBED , THEY ARE HAPPY EACH TIME A BOMB WENT OFF. LATER THEY BLAME OTHERS FOR THIER WOE, INSTEAD OF INTRODUCE NEW DEVELOPMENT, THEY PREACH RELIGION LAW WISH EVERYBODY{THE GOVERNORS SELF) KNOWN ARE ANTI~DEVELOPMENT IN THIS MODERN ERA. UP BOKO HARAM,.. [PLS, STAY WITH YOUR PEOPLE DONT COME TO LAGOS, WE ARE MOVING FORWARD,BUT YOUR STATE BACKWARD]
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by ProsperUSA: 3:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Good
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by securi: 3:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Sorry, Lagos Island.
No ill feelings, he's running an elitist govt. While Island is like London places like Ikotun, Egbeda, lyede etc do not feel govt's existence and these are where common men are. Hope next Gov will address that.
jingh:

Lagos (Island)- the small London in nigeria

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by bashydemy(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Lagos here i come...
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by allcomage: 4:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Roland17:
Critize and hate all you want.... there is absolutely no question as to the visible physical, infrastructural and to some extent mentality transformation that have occurred in Lagos State during his tenure, especially for the populace who have been resident or previously lived in Lagos for the past 10-15 years..

It is very vital for a developing economy to have proven intellectuals within administration as leaders and Fashola has more than justified this school of thought..
What has he justified? He lights up some streets where they hope to make billions akin to banana island. This is part of marketing strategy for the plots of land there. Why didn't he replicate it in four corners of Lagos.is Lagos only for the super rich? This is artificial development.

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by cuteboy2: 4:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice 1. Saw it 4 myself.
Unfortunately GMB doesn't like stuff like this.
Not sharia compliant

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by overlord77: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2014
okotv:
change.

vote for Ambode to continue this great work in eko .

I love change and it's sweeping effect is being felt across the country

Y'all be deceiving yourselves about political parties. Tinubu was in the same party as Fashola and he spent all 8 years subscribing Lagos to himself and did nothing but introduce touts all over. I keep saying it, it's not about the party but the individual. Fashola remains the best governor so far.

Stop campaigning here abeg, who isAmbode.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by securi: 4:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Little things get to our heads in this country. Lagos state govt doesn't have anythng to do with this, it is purely initiatives of corporate organisations led by NB plc amd Fashola is just invited as the Gov to light it up and be part of it. So e-supporters of APC and PDP pls stop the attack. This does not translate to any tangible development expected from any govt infact when I saw a more beautiful lighting and decoration @ Calabar and Uyo, l even condemed it as waste of resources, except for Calabar where the carnival will have some impact on d state economy due to influx of ppl there. We need more tangible development and not mere decorations that area boys will vandalise or steal before mid Jan. A little govt presence @ iyana ipaja, Ayobo, Egbeda, Ikotu will be a better christmas package for masses and not just mere decoration that will barely last for a month.

9 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by M4gunners: 4:45am On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:
Fashola remains one of Nigeria's all time best.

He's a visionary.
He should go and clean gotta jor.If house no fine, outside no go fine. Ur underwear is dirty,but your tops looks clean that is deceiving.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by securi: 4:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Thank you my Bro, it's not a0party thing, if it is why are we not seeing the replication of what Fashola or Aregbe is doing in Oyo, Ekiti (then) and Ogun state. Party with ideology will standardise delivery of promises across the states so you can say based on our ideology we did these in these states, there was that uniformity in UPN controlled states then to some extend.
Te little things we have seen so far is abt individual and not a party. Akpabio is in PDP and he cannot be called a failure, even Amaechi the new bride, established himself when he was in PDP, infact he even stopped performing now that he joined APC. I dnt subscribe to those stupid believe that one party is superior to amother afterall the bad heads in the acclaimed bad party are now Leaders of the other party.
overlord77:

Y'all be deceiving yourselves about political parties. Tinubu was in the same party as Fashola and he spent all 8 years subscribing Lagos to himself and did nothing but introduce touts all over. I keep saying it, it's not about the party but the individual. Fashola remains the best governor so far.

Stop campaigning here abeg, who isAmbode.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Bifwoli: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2014
NigeriaNearby:
And yet we don't have power, then millions are wasted on a pagan year, how many Nigerians tonight have a standard electricity, or light at their houses.

Build a school, a clinic, and a road, at the end of the day, those crystal lights will end up in warehouses or junk places.

No one is talking about the BIGGER picture in our country, a hell hole we came to be lately, at the hands of those governors.

Well said pal.Small minds are always excited/focused on small tings.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by mployer(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Kororugged:
Proud to be Yoruba. Olodumare bless the foresight of our leaders.

We are so far ahead ...

The rest are just playing catch up

Waiting for the usual chest beaters to come and tell us they have bought all the land in Eko Atlantic

undecided undecided undecided

Nobody owns lagos tongue

5 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Typical Nigerians; always celebrating mediocre!

Why is the deluded governor spending that resource beautifying a place not inhabited by the resident. Why didn't he do such in Ajegunle etc. All his so-called achievements are on places already known to be developed before his tenure.

Human development is spending resouces to lift the less developed. In other words, the governor is delusional.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by JUHABACH: 5:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Iamsynord:
Tell me which PDP governor has done up to half of what Fashola has done in Lagos ?? No other choice but APC .. Sai Buhari. GMB2015

the fact is that fashola has access to far more resources than most governors.
as for your question, of f the top of my head
GOODWILL AKPABIO
SULLIVAN CHIME
LIYEL IMOKE
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by abbeyoye2001(m): 5:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Lovely
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by justhelp(m): 5:35am On Dec 31, 2014
mployer:

Nobody owns lagos tongue
tell your grand father and call all your kings man to come and occupy lagos and be install a new Oba of lagos, Oba of epe, Ikorodu, Badagry , Oshodi, Egbeda, Agege, Mushin, and all the Obas in Lagos since no one owns lagos your bastard father can as well be our king in all these areas mentioned above you this useless citizen and hopeless tribe of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by drfk001(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2014
CHM11:

I can't pay a tax of N600million monthly and someone else pay 50K and we both expect the same development in our areas. Its nature.
Niggas be forming..I pay tax of 600million whereas the only job they have is on Nairaland
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by simdam500(m): 5:45am On Dec 31, 2014
do anybody ever noticed, Mr. fashola posses the qualities of a good leader kiss
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Roland17:
Critize and hate all you want.... there is absolutely no question as to the visible physical, infrastructural and to some extent mentality transformation that have occurred in Lagos State during his tenure, especially for the populace who have been resident or previously lived in Lagos for the past 10-15 years..

It is very vital for a developing economy to have proven intellectuals within administration as leaders and Fashola has more than justified this school of thought..
weed sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.