Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. (4357 Views)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by rhymz(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!
INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration.

• No First School Leaving Certificate.
• No WAEC or GCE Certificate.
• No Higher School Certificate.
• No OND.
• No HND.
• No First Degree.
• No Masters Degree.
• No Doctorate Degree.
• No PSC, MNI or FSS (all these are military
certificates: He Attended several military courses, and failed all of them).

Buhari where are your above credentials?
They are with the MILITARY BOARD.
INEC officials found out this morning that the date on Buharis affidavit was after the APC screen and convention of 10th of December, 2014. This implies that Buhari failed to comply with the basic party and INEC requirement for aspirants/candidates to supply their educational credentials or a valid affidavit during screening.

The APC aspirants have a big opening as Buhari
may be disqualified for not presenting his certificate for screening or having a valid affidavit during the exercise. Buhari attended many Military trainings and courses and passed none. For those asking what have Buhari been submitting in the Previous elections? The answer is simple:, if you have been carrying expo for 12 years, the invigilators will catch you one day. This is Buhari sad situations.
DARKNESS HAS NEVER CHANGED LIGHT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hope for Nigeria? That useless Facebook page that is Anti-Buhari?

Ndi ara!

8 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by ernecy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mehn!!! If this is true, some peeps go die of haert attacked,, cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

Ndi ara!

Is this not corruption.?

8 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Duru1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

Ndi ara!

Your peep could be in a serious political palaver. You never listened when I informed that the likes of Buhari from the northern region were the products of NPC's nepotistic endeavor.

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by olapluto(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:

INEC officials found out this morning that the date on Buharis affidavit was after the APC screen and convention of 10th of December, 2014. This implies that Buhari failed to comply with the basic party and INEC requirement for aspirants/candidates to supply their educational credentials or a valid affidavit during screening.
The APC aspirants have a big opening as Buhari
may be disqualified for not presenting his certificate for screening or having a valid affidavit during the exercise. Buhari attended many Military trainings and courses and passed none. For those asking what have Buhari been submitting in the Previous elections? The answer is simple:, if you have been carrying expo for 12 years, the invigilators will catch you one day. This is Buhari sad situations.
DARKNESS HAS NEVER CHANGED LIGHT
Date on affidavit: 24th November 2014
Date of APC presidential screening : 3rd December 2014
Date of APC primaries : 10th December 2014.
Find another lie my friend. Hurricane Buhari is unstoppable.

10 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Duru1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Is this not corruption.?

Buhari is epitome of corruption. He is not alone.

8 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Is this not corruption.?

What is corruption?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
What is corruption?

That's why I asked the question

So someone should prove that this is not corruption

Can you sir

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by ASL33: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
So the cost of affidavit is N500? Those people in apapa are criminals charging anything they like.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by larrymoore(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am a good replacement. All papers available.

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

That's why I asked the question

So someone should prove that this is not corruption

Can you sir
What details do you have regarding this issue as to classify it as such?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by orimsamsam(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
If pdp continues there propangadan. Dey may end up telling nigerians that buhari actually took part in the crucification of jesus crist

7 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rhymz when did you become a pdp paid e-warrior?.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
orimsamsam:
If pdp continues there propangadan. Dey may end up telling nigerians that buhari actually took part in the crucification of jesus crist
They'll soon get to that. Haven't you heard a certain minister blaming the traffic situation in Lagos on Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by rhymz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
What details do you have regarding this issue as to classify it as such?
if he has no certification after all the trainings and has gone this far in his career then he is a big time fraud.

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by gunuvi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
What is corruption?
You mean kworoption.?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by gunuvi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:
if he has no certification after all the trainings and has gone this far in his career then he is a big time fraud.
Remember he bought his nomination form with loan? That alone shows he is the biggest fraud ever to happen in present day Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:
"If" Can that be tendered as an evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
gunuvi:

You mean kworoption.?
Whatever!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by lilbazy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Not been able to present ur credentials but you wanna rule naijeria,Isn't this kworoption? I knw you failed all ur millitary exams but no problem,we just wanna it.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Adminisher: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
What Idiocy am I seeing on Nairaland? Is there something in the water we are drinking that is affecting everybody's IQ.
INEC will not accept what about a man who has contested presidency three times, was a former head of state, minister of petroleum and state governor?. Please stop insulting your country on the internet and find some real issues to discuss.

11 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by orimsamsam(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
MalcoImX:
They'll soon get to that. Haven't you heard a certain minister blaming the traffic situation in Lagos on Buhari.
. It just funny that pdp had already started behaving like the opposition party

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Nctrice(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
what's gonna be is gonna be
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by MalcoImX: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
orimsamsam:
. It just funny that pdp had already started behaving like the opposition party
Honestly! It's sickening.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by LieDetector(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
I love obiagelli grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by tinkinjow: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
;DOf course, the secretary of military board is the custodian of his certificates.

Please can someone ask David Mark whether the secretary is also keeping his.
If this is true, no politician is as dumb as Buhari, dumbest dumbly Dumbleton grin

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by iluvnaija: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by tomakint: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Affidavit or no certificates they should allow the old General to contest afterall Jonathan will still flog him again undecided so what difference does it make?

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by appini: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
That's the reason why IBB overthrown him immediately. nonentity!

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by yetunsbay(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
rhymz:
who is fooling who here? So this is GMB first time of contesting right ? @INEC......let them inform us what they hv been using to screen him on or before now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section / Meet The Five Nigeria Ex-Presidents Who Died While In Office / Meet The Founder Of Vanguard Newspaper,80-yr Old Chief Sam Amuka Pemu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.