Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. (2185 Views)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Lwkmd Chaiii This Pastor Dey Vex (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
This Pastor Disguised As Destitute to His Church and I
Refused To Help Him.

Below is what happened to this pastor who disguised as a
destitute to his church:
Pastor Jeremiah Steepek transformed himself into a homeless
person and went to the 10,000 member church that he was to
be introduced as the head pastor at that morning.
He walked around his soon to be church for 30 minutes while it
was filling with people for service, only 3 people out of the
about 10,000 people said hello to him.
He asked people for change to buy food – no one in the church
gave him change.

He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the
church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit in
the back.

He greeted people only to be greeted back with stares and dirty
looks, with people looking down on him and judging him.
As he sat in the back of the church, he listened to the church
announcements and such.

When all that was done, the elders went up and were excited to
introduce the new pastor of the church to the congregation.
“We would like to introduce to you Pastor Jeremiah Steepek.”
The congregation looked around clapping with joy and
anticipation.

The homeless man sitting in the back stood up and started
walking down the aisle. The clapping stopped with all eyes on
him.
He walked up the altar and took the microphone from the elders
(who were in on this) and paused for a moment then he recited:
“Then the King will say to those on his right,

‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your
inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of
the world.

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was
thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger
and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I
was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came
to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him: ‘Lord, when did we see you
hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to
drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or
needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in
prison and go to visit you?’

‘The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of
the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
After he recited this, he looked towards the congregation and
told them all what he had experienced that morning. Many
began to cry and many heads were bowed in shame.
He then said, “Today I see a gathering of people, not a church
of Jesus Christ. The world has enough people, but not enough
disciples. When will YOU decide to become disciples?”
Pastor Jeremiah Steepek then dismissed service until next
week.

2 Likes

Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by Beesluv: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thats good
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by dominique(f): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
Well that's the world we live in. Most people will judge others from the outside rather than within. But sincerely, an average person msy be a bit apprehensive about interacting with someone that looks like an hobo, but it should not be to the point of not sparing a few change for the needy.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Touching..
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmn, that pastor sef! His first day in church and already making the congregation feel inadequate. There are better ways of passing across that message than that destitute drama ish or he expects only me to feed and water the hungry and thirsty, only me to visit prisoners, only me to house the homeless, only me to visit the sick, or even only me to give destitutes money all the time, only me? Abeg
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:
Hmn, that pastor sef! His first day in church and already making the congregation feel inadequate. There are better ways of passing across that message than that destitute drama ish or he expects only me to feed and water the hungry and thirsty, only me to visit prisoners, only me to house the homeless, only me to visit the sick, or even only me to give destitutes money all the time, only me? Abeg
Una go always get excuse but una sabi collect from ppl.
He never asked for much, jus do d little u can.
Its all abt conscience.

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:
He never asked for much, jus do d little u can. I'm not so religious but I'm sure more human than a lot of ppl.
Its all abt conscience.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2014
yomi007k:

He never asked for much, jus do d little u can. I'm not so religious but I'm sure more human than a lot of ppl.
Its all abt conscience.

So who and who are the 'una'?

You and that your pastor shld do well to stop criticizing people's actions, playing gods, as you lot do not know who does even way much more charitable works than you two in secret.
Anyways, you already acknowledged a lot of pple are better than you while claiming you're better than some others.

If you are of age with your 4limbs and brain working properly, you should stop that lousy act of pestering people for alms already.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:

You and that your pastor shld do well to stop criticizing people's actions, playing gods, as you lot do not know who does even way much more charitable works than you two in secret.
Anyways, you already acknowledged a lot of pple are better than you while claiming you're better than some others.

If you are of age with your 4limbs and brain working properly, you should stop that lousy act of pestering people for alms already.
I smell hormonal imbalance here.
No probs ma, u do urs I do mine.

1 Like

Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
yomi007k:

I smell hormonal imbalance here.
No probs ma, u do urs I do mine.

Coming from d dog that smelt tomorrow... f ck off
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:

Coming from d dog that smelt tomorrow... f ck off
Look at dis Hag smelling menopause.
Go f-ck urself h-o, seems dts d only thing ur black asz is good @.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2014
yomi007k:

Look at dis Hag smelling menopause.
Go f-ck urself h-o, seems dts d only thing ur black asz is good @.

Shrivelled shrunk wizard with arrested development? Still f ck off
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:

Shrivelled shrunk wizard with arrested development? Still f ck off
U so dumb, u had 2 write d antonyms.
In all ramifications, U r Re-tarded.
U need multidiciplinary assistance.
Go get a cork 2 Fck,start from there.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
yomi007k:

U so dumb, u had 2 write d antonyms.
In all ramifications, U r Re-tarded.
U need multidiciplinary assistance.
Go get a cork 2 Fck,start from there.

Eiyaaa now I see ya debilitated petrified face...hormonal imbalance indeed!

Chimp, step on it and still keep f ckg off

D time I alloted you is up! God bless ya new year o and don't forget to keep blessing ya fellow destitutes.
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:

Eiyaaa now I see ya debilitated petrified face...hormonal imbalance indeed!

Chimp, step on it and still keep f ckg off

D time I alloted you is up! God bless ya new year o and don't forget to keep blessing ya fellow destitutes.
Ozuo
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
ayztech:

Ah a true christian
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
So much insults on this thread...

Nice one lucifer, nice one...*walks away quietly* You have won this battle but you can't win the war.

3 Likes

Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by ayztech(f): 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
lol @DDeliverer.. na so lucifer dey corner pple?

We were just donkeying around, abi Yomi007k?

Y'all experience a tremendously blessed new year!!!
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
tongue
Re: This Pastor Disguised As Destitute To His Church And I Refused To Help Him. by yomi007k(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2015
ayztech:
lol @DDeliverer.. na so lucifer dey corner pple?

We were just donkeying around, abi Yomi007k?

Y'all experience a tremendously blessed new year!!!
My apologies.

(1) (Reply)

Question : The Man That Was With The Woman Caught In Adultery / How To Start Practicing Ifa / Separation Of 'Muslim' And 'Christian' Sections Under 'Religion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.