Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! (3306 Views)

What Are The Products Nigeria Make? / Can Farm Business Alone In Nigeria Make One As Wealthy As Dangote/Adenuga? / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm back again. As always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink, so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum, and you know that I like to share my extensive business knowledge and experience. Below is an excerpt from my most recent article - How to Start a Rice Farming Business in Nigeria

If you are looking for lucrative business ideas in Nigeria, you need to give some serious consideration to rice farming – which is undoubtedly the most profitable business in the Nigerian agricultural sector, and is set to grow year-on-year. Annually, Nigerians consume around 5.5 million tonnes of rice, of which 3.6 million tonnes are locally produced – mostly by farmers for personal consumption. Currently, we spend roughly ₦365bn per year importing the remaining 1.9 million tonnes, because local production is unable to satisfy the huge demand for rice in Nigeria. This is great news for entrepreneurs in Nigeria, as it presents legitimate money making opportunities. This figure also makes Nigeria the world’s largest importer of rice. So there is a genuine demand, and genuine opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses in Nigeria.

Considering the fact that Nigeria has a huge market for rice, you have the chance to invest in the farming, processing, and sale of rice. You can equip your business to cultivate and harvest rice, construct rice mills for milling and processing, or working within wholesale distribution. The avenues and opportunities are endless.

Regardless of what area you choose to specialize in, it is essential that you understand the cultivation and harvesting process, so that you can recognise if you are working with low or high quality product.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Do you agree? Have you ever tried or considered rice farming? Please share your thoughts smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by drey08(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
m
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by calabaman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
@Op.. kindly drop the info here.

thanks
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
drey08:
m

I hope you found the blog post useful wink
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2015
Nice one @op

Farming business all the way.
Check my articles on the agric section on how you can tap into the wealth of agricbusiness.

More infrastructural development is expected in agricture as oil price slump; making the challenges of storage,processing to be alleviated in Nigeria.
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Nice one @op

Farming business all the way.
Check my articles on the agric section on how you can tap into the wealth of agricbusiness.

More infrastructural development is expected in agricture as oil price slump; making the challenges of storage,processing to be alleviated in Nigeria.

You have some fantastic posts in that section. I will keep a close eye on it from now on.

I believe agriculture is where Nigeria's long term sustainable future is. If you are serious about business, you cannot ignore agriculture business in Nigeria. Let's stay connected
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
MyNaijaNaira:

You have some fantastic posts in that section. I will keep a close eye on it from now on.

I believe agriculture is where Nigeria's long term sustainable future is. If you are serious about business, you cannot ignore agriculture business in Nigeria. Let's stay connected
thanks for checking by.
we will stay connected.
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

thanks for checking by.
we will stay connected.

Maybe you might fancy writing a guest post on agriculture for my website? smiley wink
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
MyNaijaNaira:

Maybe you might fancy writing a guest post on agriculture for my website? smiley wink
no problem but it comes with a fee.
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

no problem but it comes with a fee.

Let's discuss by private message smiley wink
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
MyNaijaNaira:

Let's discuss by private message smiley wink
send me your number or connect with me on whatsapp.
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by MyNaijaNaira(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

send me your number or connect with me on whatsapp.

Let me know when you are next online and we can swap details smiley
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
Plantain farming business is the best agribusiness to venture into right now. Check and read more info on my thread on agriculture section.
It is a must read for plantain farmers and intending farmers!!!
nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
Plantain farming is one of the lucrative business in nigeria. Generates cash for more than a decade. Do plantain...you can never go wrong with plantain.
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by babytejiri(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by mediang: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by gistcity(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Get your rice farming business plan
Re: How To Start A Rice Farming Business In Nigeria - Make Millions! by konews: 9:00pm On May 07, 2020
It was discovered that the amount of people in Nigeria that are going into agriculture are very low, but agriculture is among the largest and lucrative sector in the country. Agriculture is very ecclesial to the world because no country can survive without agricultural production. it has been seen as one of the means economies can be increase.
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/rice-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Introducing ACM Brokers / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.