Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Meet Nigeria's Uber For Diesel Delivery - Yuzah - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Meet Nigeria's Uber For Diesel Delivery - Yuzah (654 Views)

Top 6 Portable Diesel Generators For Home And Office Use / Kirloskar Diesel Generators 15kva To 600kva- Sales Promotion / How Do I Convert A Diesel Engine To A Generator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Uber For Diesel Delivery - Yuzah by ajetunde: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Yuzah is an app that enables you order diesel using your mobile phone. Order using your mobile phone and a truck will deliver it to your location at no additional cost.

Download the app from the Google PlayStore (only Android currently, and you need GPS and data or wifi)
On Opening up the app it does two things immediately:
1. It locates you on a map
2. It tells you how many diesel delivery trucks are close to you, and gives their locations on the map
Then just order your diesel (minimum 100 litre order)
As you order it asks you to create an account and it sends a one-time password (OTP) via SMS to your phone to verify your mobile number. You enter this OTP in the app and the driver is on his way.

It is easy, slick and very quick. So, here are some of the benefits I see (some of them I’ve read off their site, too):
Priced the same as pump diesel with no added delivery charge
No need to wait in diesel lines with Jerry cans
No need to have your vehicle smell of diesel spills
Diesel delivery that is quick…no need to wait all day for your diesel guy
Oh, BTW, they are offering FREE 5 LITRES of diesel on all first time orders.

You should check it out and try it. I know you’ll always buy your diesel this way after trying it once. Download Here => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yuzah

(1) (Reply)

MTN Betterme Bundle Offer For Unlimited Megabytes, Free Calls And Free Sms / Laptops Promo!!!! / Acer Travelmate. Core I7/1tb/8gb/2gb Graphics/8hrs Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.