Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? (686 Views)

Forgot Windows 7 Password Without Password Reset Disk? / Reset Lost Windows 7 Password With Windows Password Buster / How To Reset Forgotten Password For My Windows 7 Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? by tonyallen: 4:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Problem: I have windows 7 in my laptop at home. I have forgotten my user password. I don't know that how to bypass windows 7 password. Can anyone please tell me that how to login with administrator? So I can change my user password.

Solution 1:

It's very easy log in computer with an administrator account. You just start or restart your computer. When you come to the logon screen, click an account with administrator account, and log on to it with its password. After logged in, you can follow the steps listed below to unlock Widows 7 admin password.

1. Right-click Computer to select Manage.
2. On the Local Users and Groups screen, expand Local Users and Groups, and then expand Users.
3. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
4. Type and confirm the new password.

Note: you can also open Local Users and Groups Window by clicking Start button and inputting lusrmgr.msc into the Search box.

Solution 2:

The solution listed above is only available when you can logon the administrator account with password. And in view of many users lost Windows 7 password without admin rights, here we offer an alternative option for your choice - try Windows Password Buster.

With Windows Password Buster, you are able to create a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive to crack Windows 7 password. Before resetting password, it will display all the Windows usernames for you. So you can select your target username and reset its password to be empty. The whole process will cost you no more than 5 minutes.

Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Buster in any accessible computer.
Step 2: Burn a password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 3: Boot your locked computer from CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Step 4: Follow the instructions to reset lost Windows 7 password.
Re: Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? by Melisace: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2015
Lost Windows 7 password, take it easy. Here you can learn how to use the tool-Windows Password Recovery Tool to reset Windows 7 lost password in easy way. Or you can search this tool on Google to learn more about it. Good luck for you.
Re: Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? by Amber87: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
If you download Windows 7 and install it, but there are som bugs when you start it, you can use Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius to fix Windows boot or Windows crashes on boot errors.
Re: Lost User Password In Windows 7, What Should I Do? by Franklyn4: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a very helpful ethical hacking video. I recommend you watch, practice and ask me questions. I will be more than willing to assist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMB7tTAT80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuFxjy_rws&t=9s

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / Need A Professional App Developer For Big Fintech Project. / Programmer For Outsource Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.