Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. (2889 Views)

New Software For Opening Mytv Africa And Jsc Sports Channels / Dstv Introduces Dstvfreeview ( Free Channels!!)- Death To Hitv, Mytv And Others? / 68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by guass(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2014
By January 15, 2015 Mytv Africa will be migrating to 16 degree east.
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by satelliteDISH(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2015
guass:
By January 15, 2015 Mytv Africa will be migrating to 16 degree east.
Source pls. does it mean that all my clients that i ve help to install their dish ll no longer receive any channel unless i go back to their houses to reposition their dish.
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by guass(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Source pls. does it mean that all my clients that i ve help to install their dish ll no longer receive any channel unless i go back to their houses to reposition their dish.
Yes u are right that means u hav to get ready for more job.Source:Text message from Mytv. Visit their site or their decoder pairing site.
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by satelliteDISH(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2015
guass:

Yes u are right that means u hav to get ready for more job.Source:Text message from Mytv. Visit their site or their decoder pairing site.
Bros, it makes sence. this means that i can now use a single lnbf to track mytv and daarsat on same dish at 16degree EAST.
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by satelliteDISH(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2015
guass:

Bros, it makes sence. this means that i can now use a single lnbf to track mytv and daarsat on same dish at 16degree EAST. AM I RIGHT PAL?
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by guass(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2015
satelliteDISH:
Bros, it makes sence. this means that i can now use a single lnbf to track mytv and daarsat on same dish at 16degree EAST. AM I RIGHT PAL?
yaa right men
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by kokozain(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2015
But daarsat channels are not coming up since saturday! Dont know why?
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by isomadtech(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
@All,
Don't be confused with this migration, it is only Mytv package that is moving not all the free to air stations because I can see that some people don't know difference between Mytv and the rest @ IS20. Thanks
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by Kosemanik: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
isomadtech:
@All,
Don't be confused with this migration, it is only Mytv package that is moving not all the free to air stations because I can see that some people don't know difference between Mytv and the rest @ IS20. Thanks
but a guy said daarsat packege have migrate to hortbird 19.2'E with tp 12217v27500 is true
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by harizonal123(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
isomadtech:
@All,
Does mytv have any FTA b4 now?
Re: Mytv Africa To Migrate From 68 East To 16 East. by OBENGSOLOMON: 2:34am On Jan 03, 2015
how many channels are on mytv, any sports channels

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! / Best Decorder Receiver / Entering Biss Key In Micromax E73 DECODER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.