Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27730 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

I sent you a mail...I hope you got it

If not contact me here: thebibleman1@gmail.com or 08095775197 (text pls).

God bless bro.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by kenrino(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Here is my advice.

Marry her.

It is obvious that you love her, hence your reason for not leaving when she confessed to cheating.

2. You had sex with her, you can't be sure the pregnancy isn't yours.

3. When you are married, she gets to be with you. Not in another town that can predispose her to cheating.

4. If she cheats on you again after marriage, you have the right to divorce her..... if you can't forgive ANd forget.

Marry Her. No one is perfect.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by rhames(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.

take a blood test to determine if the baby is yours after delivery. grin
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Sweetmarriage: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
iseleiyanu:

Hello, I've posted your question to our community facebook page for more answers, here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?fref=ts
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Keziehenry(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2015
iseleiyanu:
Op happy new yr, what decision did u later take and whats the outcome. Pls kindly let us know.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Keziehenry:

Op happy new yr, what decision did u later take and whats the outcome. Pls kindly let us know.

Hi guys, I told you the story of my fiancée who got
pregnant for another guy. She confessed, now
crying begging me to let us have a plan. I told her
I don't want to know any plan or have anything
doing with her again in my life. Now she is telling
me 'Love covereth all things'
But the truth is I'm down mentally, because I really
love her and wish her well, and I didn't expect she
will cheat again despite my prayer and advice. I'm
sure soon I will get over it because its obvious we
are not destiny to be together.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by stunningjudy(f): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2015
iseleiyanu:

In my opinion, she isn't worth marrying so don't stress itself. Moreover are u ready to father another man's child? What if u are not around and she still cheats?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Keziehenry(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
iseleiyanu:

its a pity. Move on with life bro thank God u discover on time that u are not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by tpiah99: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
ShakurM:
This one is strong shocked

very

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / Virgins' Club! / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.