Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) (27015 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015? / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by MizEmpress(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheers everyone..few hours to go cool cool

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by zyzxx(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
iheanyi40:
Zyzxx i c u bro, watsup ni cheesy
my man, am Ok ni

Complement of the season bro. cheesy
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by agrovick(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
adebrave1:
Happy New Year in Advance 5hrs 48mins more Nigeria and my Ijebu fellows in particular
Eweso ooooo, omo alaare
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by drkay(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
HNY nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Pavore9: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
lt is now 9p.m here in Nairobi Kenya, 3hrs to go!

2 Likes

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Chuksemi(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
When the fire works start I will let you know!
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by charcoal(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its happy new year in sambisa forest..lol
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's 1:08pm here.. Happy New Year to those in Australia and other countries that has entered the New Year. cheesy
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by candidbabe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
2015 my year of heaven on earth.
Glory be to God
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by iheanyi40(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
zyzxx:
my man, am Ok ni

Complement of the season bro. cheesy
same boss, happy new year in advance
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by zyzxx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
iheanyi40:
same boss, happy new year in advance
same to u bro.
How av u been?
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by fapcrook(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
ritababe:
06:10

chilling with bears in china town
bears? Beer
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by kolajoo(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
We take few seconds to hurt someone,but sometimes we take years to say SORRY,so before this year ends i'm sending this message to everyone if i've Ever Hurt u intentionally or unintentionally and understand we all are not perfect..."Abeg forgive me, no carry me 4 mind enter 2015. Just ping me and tell me my wrongs and I will apologize Privately..... *smiles*
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by naptu2: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tibet! #2015

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, Nepal! #2015

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by iheanyi40(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
zyzxx:
same to u bro.
How av u been?
bro i lost ma fone oh, na y i jst de scarce 4 dt thread ni missed u guys
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by zyzxx(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
iheanyi40:
bro i lost ma fone oh, na y i jst de scarce 4 dt thread ni missed u guys
Eyah... Sowie my bro.

Hope u av gotten another 1?
We really miss u also ni..
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by naptu2: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
[size=14pt]New Year's Eve: Australia ushers in 2015 with fireworks around the country[/size]

Updated Thu 1 Jan 2015, 1:17 AM AEDT

Australia has celebrated the new year with millions of people flocking to fireworks displays around the country.

Organisers of Sydney's spectacular event were expecting to break crowd records with more than 1.6 million people watching New Year's Eve fireworks display on the city's harbour.

The main event at midnight was a sea of colours with silver umbrellas with crackling centres and gold palms with tips.

The atmosphere across the city was described as electric.

Earlier in the night, an eight-minute family fireworks display was launched from four barges in the harbour.

The Sydney fireworks cost more than $7 million. The event was telecast around the world with more than a billion people watching the city welcome 2015.

Tens of thousands of people turned out to events in other capital cities across Australia.

In Melbourne, thousands of people watched early fireworks near the Melbourne Cricket Ground before the main midnight display.

People gather to watch the 9:30pm New Year's Eve family fireworks near the MCG.

With more than 500,000 in the city, people's attention turned to Docklands and along the Yarra River for midnight fireworks.

The city had 21 fireworks launch points spread across six square kilometres.

In Adelaide, a crowd of about 35,000 people gathered in the city's Elder Park to watch early fireworks from the new River Torrens footbridge.

Brisbane's celebrations had been 12 months in the planning with 30,000 fireworks wired across three riversides and two city rooftops.

Organisers were expecting more than 80,000 people to flock to the city's Southbank parklands for the evening.

In Darwin, celebrations had a jungle theme.

Free public transport and extra buses and trains were put on in most major cities to get revellers safely home.
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Project400: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
PROJECT400 wishes you a marvellous year - 2015. We pledge & remain committed to making your research a whole lot easier & effortless!
www.nairaland.com/1564942/write-project-scratch#24556062
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by yinkuscious(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
it's new year already here in the philipine

2 Likes

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by fruityjojo(f): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Will post mine later.
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, India, and Sri Lanka! #2015

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Lilimax(f): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
2015, here we come...

2 Likes

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Anglovel: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new year to all Nairalanders & all Nigerians

PEACE & LOVE TO YOU ALL....ANGLOVEL
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by whyx06(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Before I get drunk����.......before the network jams��.....before I dance to the song of the year����and lose my phone��........let me wish u a happy new year������ HAPPY NEW YEAR OLORI MI,as we clock 2015 I pray may u live long,May u never lack,May all ur wishes come true,sickness,death will not be ur portion,may ur parent live long to reap d fruit of their labour ,nd I pray our relationship will continue to grow.

#kharimotMyWife
#Happy New Year
#Bangalore City, India
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Lilimax(f): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg9nh-lC60U
whao! 2015 shall ve great for all of us smiley
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by misskenny(f): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thanks to nairalanders 4 making dis year a very addictive one 2 me, it's been educative, funny, inspiring, reveiling etc, i never 4 a moment regret a time spent here. Wish u all a prosperous n blissful new year. Happy new year. A regular #just come to read comment n learn#.

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by zyzxx(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
[quote author=Lilimax post=29376234][/quote]amen in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by zyzxx(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
misskenny:
Thanks to nairalanders 4 making dis year a very addictive one 2 nairaland, it's been educative, funny, inspiring, reveiling etc, i never 4 a moment regret a time spent here. Wish u all a prosperous n blissful new year. Happy new year. A regular "just come to read comment n learn".
amen

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by naptu2: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
naptu2:
♪Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
for the sake of auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for the sake of auld lang syne.♬

Goodbye 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rId95N2teUc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some "Home Alone" Characters People Exhibit. / World's Most Pierced Humans! / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.