Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) (34799 Views)

Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo) / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / Checkout Some Of The Coolest Transport System Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by tosin2013: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ TRANSFORMATION! shocked shocked
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by buoye1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hilarious
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by dre11(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
SaiBuharii:
GEJ Working Train system has evolved
gringringrin
The evolution is quite obviouscheesy
Even a dead man will know how fraud it looks like.

Can't be decieved again
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by hatux: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fashola is working...
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
That is a train. It's the "norm" in Lagos. If it's not Lagos, then it's not Lagos. Lagos is a melting point for all kind of people/madness. There is no place on Planet 3rd that you will find this "kind life/living" and madness(that surpasses those of psychologically derange fellow grin). Lagos is really an "Interesting" place to live .
You will find all kind of local innovation(just talk about skills) here.
Get to Lagos and be wise. Go and ask those agberos/touts.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Gracious3105(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ok
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rapsainot:
The main fact is that some people can afford the fare, they're just being funny

Sure! Awuf has been running naija belle since 1806 grin
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
TjGorlor:
Na GEJ cause am angry

na GEJ make you nor go school abi
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
OP, thank ur stars that u weren't caught taking the pictures, I bet you dey'll definitely stone you there...

Those train commuters don't like pple taking pictures of em smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by gatiano(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
where are you from? you just reach Eko ni? These ones still civilize, go india or some part of asia.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
breakingnews234:
Last week i was at Ikeja Along when i saw this. It was like ants trying to devour a piece of food. I couldn't believe my eyes so i brought out my phone and took a pic. People around where looking at me like "are you a foreigner?", like this is a normal daily site.
"Lasgidi grinding" they are really grinding!!!

Please somebody explain this

source: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2014/12/legosians-please-explain-this.html
Transformation Agenda. Lol

Perhaps it's because of the factory fitted AC onboard.
"Lie may travel for million years, but one day, the truth will surely catch up "

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by IAMGEJ(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
All dis kind comment 9 dem take dey arrest pple so o
TjGorlor:
Na GEJ cause am angry
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
personal59:
Na GEJ I go blame now cos the new train is 750 to n 750 fro making 1500 naira on transport ordinary danfo nd brt tk it 300 naira I.e 150 to nd 150 fro so wen u see 70naira old train my brother u go follow d one of 750? Abegi nd ein go com out say na for the masses
abeg, just say you and GEJ have misunderstanding. I dont know why every problem of yours is caused by your President. GEJ this GEJ that, this Mr Presido is really popular gan ni oooo.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:
Is it the Bus to heaven?
No the Train to Hell.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Gracious3105(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
dre11:

gringringrin
The evolution is quite obviouscheesy
Even a dead man will know how fraud it looks like.

Can't be decieved again
But the one who killed the system before and still paid 500 million naira for it is who you want back.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is not Ikeja Along

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kenai:
And things wouldn't have been this bad today if Jakande's metro rail project hadn't been discontinued by a certain General.
Abi na. See the level of "Tribalism" the man play out and yet he is still contesting, and people will still vote him. Well am not against him though but a known devil is better than an unseen angel
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lolz
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Orikinla:
The FG controls the railway transport in Nigeria.
So, GEJ is the cause of what you see everyday on trains in Nigeria.
And i think GEJ is the one driving those trains right. Or maybe he is the minister in charge of Rail in Nigeria. **Dumb commentary**

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gracious3105:
But the one who killed the system before and still paid 500 million naira for it is who you are want back.

Pls do rephrase ur message

Because it was lost in transitgrin
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by initialize(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
God save you say dem no locate you while you took the pix... Then go just seize this your phone and also use ur skin as Rizla for their Peff.... You go know say Lagos no dey smile.....

On a business note, seizing your phone would mean one more customer looking to buy a new phone.... And that's when I become relevant. wink
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
TjGorlor:
Na GEJ cause am angry
Chai!!! There are so many people who have issues with GEJ ooo. Abeg, mr OP here, is GEJ the governor in Lagos? Where is Governor Fashola Light Rail system? Why cant board his train and leave that of FG alone since you have an issue with GEJ. BTW, IS GEJ YOUR PROBLEM OR YOUR OWN GOVERNOR(in which ever state you are)

When Uyo stadium was opened, no body says It's GEJ, they credited it to their Governor, so why is your comment so irrational and irritating?
Why not just spew your disgust out for the President. And i wonder if the former Leaders in the country ever make use of train until this man GEJ came and resurrect it all.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Lordscrown(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
That's true. Ooo,if ur not stoined,then. Be. Ready to loose your phone.
breakingnews234:

It cannot be possible nah. You're not serious.. Just by taking a harmless pics?
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dnt understand d
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by gbodimowo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
dayosaurus:
though there are 2new trains that run 8shifts, this particular train runs 14shifts and is the most affordable cos it cost 230 to seat, while peeps that stand bribe the checker with 100. this is gej fresh air, I hope saTAnoid enjoy it. its worse than this on Friday night n people die every week

Spot on
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by baybeeboi: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nairaland so dull sinz 1758
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by mako007(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Lolz dat eko for you. Its normal here.
mummy rozzayy, hny in advance
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by IamforGod: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
breakingnews234:

It cannot be possible nah. You're not serious.. Just by taking a harmless pics?
stay there.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by donpope1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fashola till Buhari gives up on presidency.
Re: Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) by Vikkie14: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
initialize:
God save you say dem no locate you while you took the pix... Then go just seize this your phone and also use ur skin as Rizla for their Peff.... You go know say Lagos no dey smile.....

On a business note, seizing your phone would mean one more customer looking to buy a new phone.... And that's when I become relevant. wink
grin "Corporate Selling" i will saygringrin
*****i thumb up sha******

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.