Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Count And Name Your Blessings Of 2014..positively...and Be Thankful... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Count And Name Your Blessings Of 2014..positively...and Be Thankful... (464 Views)

26 Most Attention Grabbing Hashtags Of 2014 / Order Of Proceeding Of 2014 Akwa Ibom State Xmas Carol Night / Positively Affecting Lives (pals) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count And Name Your Blessings Of 2014..positively...and Be Thankful... by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
hmmmmmm...its uncountable...but there are some of it that should be mentioned and shared with friends...

so i decide to open this thread for nairalanders to count their blessings....name them one by one...and you will be marvelled!!!....

in the year 2014...i got my first degree...B.sc in accounting.......

i travelled both far and near...and i arrived my destination safely...(through his grace)...

we celebrated our second building in my family..(at least even if na my papa house..na still blessing to me too...winks)..

what could have made my dad gone for a kidney operation cos of stones in his kidney...and would have spent #1.2mill on it...he urinated them out a day before the operation was to be made(we danced our hearts out then..cos it was horrible seeing my dad in dat condition...)....

my fellow nairalanders..its been GOD ALL THE WAY..the blessings are uncountable...despite all the hurdles...and at least..we can still count out blessings we received and recorded!!!

..share ur own 2014 blessings you received..and as you do...expect more in 2015....(appreciation is an application for more..)

.............$NOW.............
Re: Count And Name Your Blessings Of 2014..positively...and Be Thankful... by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 31, 2014
please dont just view...make ur comments...and be thankful

(1) (Reply)

Let Usher Your Event For You....think Kunyenya Events Ushers / Nypep Zonal Free Entrepreneurial Training (ibadan) / P-square Wins Best Group @ Mama 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.