Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? (4531 Views)

Buhari Is Beating Jonathan In Imo, Kwara, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Lagos / Buhari Beating Jonathan In AIT Online Poll , See Why I Think He Will Win / OVOKO!!! Please Read About President Liar Jonathan Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by NJPot(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2014
I have noticed that any post or comment than supports GMB/Osibanjo gets more likes than that of GEJ/Sambo. I suggest Nairaland put up a poll soon to confirm what I have just observed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Validated: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2014
NJPot:
I have noticed that any post or comment than supports GMB/Osibanjo gets more likes than that of GEJ/Sambo. I suggest Nairaland put up a poll soon to confirm what I have just observed.

Multiple registration. One person has four to five accounts. If NL accounts requires a unique identifier (id, Mac identity, etc), you would see that most posters follow their post with different names.

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by deen4real7902: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
NJPot:

Yea, that's true, I observe it too

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by SirHouloo(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Fayemi won Fayose when online assessment was used but the real voters knew who they were voting for. Simulation and real life effects aren't always the same when it comes to result.

21 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Caseless: 9:52am On Dec 31, 2014
That's the evidence of change that's about to come next year.
Sai Buhari!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Caseless: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2014
SirHouloo:
Fayemi won Fayose when online assessment was used but the real voters knew who they were voting for. Simulation and real life effects aren't always the same when it comes to result.
thesame online community predicted edo and osun election, you know the outcome.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by ogb5(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari also won in 2011 on NL.

It simply shows that Buhari supporters are fewer, but very vocal.

Which Jonathan supporter wants to come online to support Jonathan and receive insults from Buhari supporters?
Some will even ask you why Jonathan has not solved all the problems facing Nigeria in the last 50 yrs of independence as if Nigeria became a nation in 2011.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by ziccoit: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2014
This is 2015 not 2011. In 2011 there was no way a GMB could win a GEJ and the result was obvious. This is 2015, in a free and fair election GEJ can not stand GMB irrespective of online bla bla bla. People are really fed up of this government.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari's VP told journalists that subsidy should be extended to schools by giving them free meals which to me , shows he lacks basic economic knowledge of what to do.

APC should know that

The days of sharing national wealth in the name of subsidy is gone.

We need to create more wealth

Op

What is Buhari's view on these things

1) Resource Control

2) Fiscal Federalism

3) Privatization

4) Political Federalism

5) Decentralization of Nigeria

6) Restructuring of Nigeria

6) Institutions giving detail account of their financial/other activities to the public through their websites/panels for public scrutiny every 3months.

Which are the fastest route to

I) economic diversification,
ii) citizenry prosperity
iii) political stability

These 7 points are the basis of True Federalism which can help Nigeria become a Super Power and a first world Nation.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by abrahym(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Most of this online supporters of GMB and GEJ don't even have voters card. Only here to make noise and argue blindly

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by gratiaeo(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Caseless:
thesame online community predicted edo and osun election, you know the outcome.
Ngige won Anambra on nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2014
gratiaeo:

Ngige won Anambra on nairaland

Liar!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by cyprus000: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2014
abrahym:
Most of this online supporters of GMB and GEJ don't even have voters card. Only here to make noise and argue blindly
very! Very!! Very!!! True

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Dannyset(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2014
So all those Women u see on the street too, who are also yearning for CHANGE are Nairalanders with 100 monickers to follow up their posts? Its everywhere now, people want CHANGE. Give us free, fair n credible election(unlike how INEC is denying us our PVC now because of fear of d known), and u will see dis goes beyond NL.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Eblinksflex(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Election is won on the polls and not online,february 14th will put an end to online victories

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by obamartins(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
They register different monikers to like their senseless post. Ngigie and fayemi won on Nairaland polls, but the reality hit them on the face when results came out. So i am not perturbed by APC propaganda, i have seen alot of them. For them if Pdp wins an election, it is rigged, but if APC wins, it is free, fair and credible. A note of warning, the nonsense that happened in 2011 where innocent Nigerians were killed by Buhari's almajiris will not repeat itself in 2015. Any post election violence will be dealt with head-on, APC goons, to be for warned is to before harm.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by greatestman(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
My friend i can catergoritically and authoritically tell you that APC are loud mouthed. greatest APC mistake was to choose BUHARI as their presidential candidate. i am thinking and planning campaigh for likes of FASHOLA, AMEACHI, OSHIOMOLE. i don't like JONATHAN administration but BUHARI is not a better option. Pity southwest guys i am born and brought in the north from my primary school to university. This northerners have their motive of selecting BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
greatestman:
My friend i can catergoritically and authoritically tell you that APC are loud mouthed. greatest APC mistake was to choose BUHARI as their presidential candidate. i am thinking and planning campaigh for likes of FASHOLA, AMEACHI, OSHIOMOLE. i don't like JONATHAN administration but BUHARI is not a better option. Pity southwest guys i am born and brought in the north from my primary school to university. This northerners have their motive of selecting BUHARI.

Its unfortunate SW have sold their future for the post of VP

True federalism is the sure path to liberating SW from poverty

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by bymigokeph: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
elections are not won on the pages of newspapers or Internet. if so Obama would have lost in 2012. for those of us students of politics saw what happened then. Obama lost on Internet but won at the polls

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by gabriel212: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirHouloo:
what you failed to realised is that people from different state were liking post that relate to 1 state election. but in the case of this one, the online results goes a long way coz it cut across the nation but ONLY applied to the PRESIDENCY ELECTION!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by oziegbe2015: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is actually the situation on ground cos niralanders are not roborts. Gej only exist on Nta and Tan adverts. For those that want to convice themselves that this is all a dream and not real do wake up. Do u think the thousands of nairalanders here went for a meeting to agree on who to support? Do you think the thousands that hit frontpage at the same time to say sai buhari are people with multiple accounts, we do know the rush by millions for frontpage, how possible is it for one to open log out, open log out again while commenting and they all make frontpage. People who yearn for change are not paid, how much as apc that is not yet in fg. These are the real nigerians. Brace yourself change has come

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Caseless:
That's the evidence of change that's about to come next year.
Sai Buhari!
Sweet Dreams.
Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by seankay(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
gabriel212:

what you failed to realised is that people from different state were liking post that relate to 1 state election. but in the case of this one, the online results goes a long way coz it cut across the nation but ONLY applied to the PRESIDENCY ELECTION!
100%

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by major466(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Seating Presidents seeking re-election across the world always lost online, but win offline in most cases.
Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by PapiWata: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
NJPot:

An easy 90% of the Nigerian voting-age public have no access to the internet. Of the 10% of the voting-age public in Nigeria who do have internet access, an unknown but comparatively small number log on to the Nairaland politics forum to read, write and pontificate.

With this larger picture in mind, your expectation that Weeping General will meet with "success" in the upcoming 2015 presidential polls, based on the number of "likes" various topics have garnered in this forum, is a hasty notion based on a flawed premise that was in turn deduced from a statistically insignificant sample size randomly picked from the numerical vastness of Nigeria's voting-age population.

In other words, the number of "likes" any write-up in this or any other internet forum garners from readers is no more a viable predictive indicator of election outcomes than would be a census quantifying the number of fleas infesting my faithful hound-dog on a typical Summer's day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Adminisher: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
gabriel212:

The average GEJ hater is very intelligent and capable of rational intellectual reasoning. This is why you were quick to figure this out. GEJ supporters are a little like their man, a little slow.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by vigour4ril: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
oziegbe2015:
how possible is it for one to open log out, open log out again while commenting and they all make frontpage.
It is very possible to run a multiple account on the same phone at a time. What all these APC goons do is just to run their phone browser, opera-mini, uc browser e.t.c on there phone at the same time with different moniker just to make their voice heard.
We all know the tricks.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by knightsTempler: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
ogb5:
Buhari also won in 2011 on NL.

It simply shows that Buhari supporters are fewer, but very vocal.

Which Jonathan supporter wants to come online to support Jonathan and receive insults from Buhari supporters?
Some will even ask you why Jonathan has not solved all the problems facing Nigeria in the last 50 yrs of independence as if Nigeria became a nation in 2011.

On point bro.
Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by raymis(f): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2015
No matter what, the incumbent would always find a way to defeat. This is naija.
Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by bigboss80s(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2015
obamartins:
They register different monikers to like their senseless post. Ngigie and fayemi won on Nairaland polls, but the reality hit them on the face when results came out. So i am not perturbed by APC propaganda, i have seen alot of them. For them if Pdp wins an election, it is rigged, but if APC wins, it is free, fair and credible. A note of warning, the nonsense that happened in 2011 where innocent Nigerians were killed by Buhari's almajiris will not repeat itself in 2015. Any post election violence will be dealt with head-on, APC goons, to be for warned is to before harm.
I was going to like ur post... But this ur gbagaun....kai
Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by Gbawe: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2015
ziccoit:
This is 2015 not 2011. In 2011 there was no way a GMB could win a GEJ and the result was obvious. This is 2015, in a free and fair election GEJ can not stand GMB irrespective of online bla bla bla. People are really fed up of this government.

100% correct. Nigerians now know that the boy is no longer without shoes. Rather, him and his friends have many mansions and private jets to store their million shoes in while the people wallow in worsening poverty. Nothing can save GEJ. He brought the oncoming disgrace upon himself by shunning the masses to make his government a corruption-centred deity that answers the prayers of the rapacious criminals, crooks and AGIP whose sole mission is to amass stupendous wealth at the expense of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Beating Jonathan Here? by PapiWata: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Say no to impotent anger and overgrown boys weeping.

Jonathan Goodluck WILL remain Nigeria's president right on through until the year 2019, regardless of how many empty accusations are thrown his way by supporters of expired geriatric military tyrants, and how anguished the gnashing of teeth will be when the incumbent president retains his post for another term of office until 2019.

Say NO to blood-soaked Baboons and terrorist gang leaders. SAY NO to expired tyrants. Say NO to massacre instigator fugitives from justice.

Say NO to Rule by Inheritance.

Say YES that a too-long-excluded Izon brother hoist the freedom flag of nationwide inclusion and fairness, for another triumphal term of office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Revealed Who Is Behind Boko Haram / Breaking News!! Avengers Order Yorubas, Hausas Out Of Region / Here's My Take On IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.