Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? (72081 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Her name is Bella Adenuga, the first daughter of Mike Adenuga. She is one of the executive directors in her father's company,Globacom.

Isn't she gorgeous?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2014
She is the second daughter of the richest black man in the world.

Halima Dangote is her name.

What do you think about her?

4 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by SirHouloo(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Them try, though I no envy their private life always being pokenosed into.

4 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirHouloo:
Them try, though I no envy their private life always being pokenosed into.

hmmmm...i heard u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by personal59: 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Abeg how I fit see Bella?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
personal59:

if u can go 2 space nd come bck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by jeffizy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op.....you ain't getting younger.

Pls , get a job so your story can be told too.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
What's my business with this married women

3 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
she's pweety thoe smiley
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Uchexxy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its bella for me
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
The pictures you have chosen for Dangote's daughter aren't as clear and flattering like the one of Bella Adenuga

28 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
give me any of them, i will accept her wholeheartedly..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Morhziez(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Both Pretty

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Morhziez(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pretty Ladies
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Cutesexy1(f): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Both are comely in their own way,meanwhile having gr8t fun,it my birthday,go shawty!!

11 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Both are comely in their own way,meanwhile having gr8t fun,it my birthday,go shawty!!

hey pwiti, hapi buffday gurl...nd hapi new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by dunkem21(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
personal59:

She is married. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by yuzjet(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Settling my glass...... Brb!

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by seangy4konji: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dis matter still deh here?

Na rich man pikin deh marry rich man pikin so make I just deh observe.

God sure pass.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by tdayof(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehn! God should provide job for some people o!see topic

7 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Ilekeh(f): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bella.......

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
They're not very pretty IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by yungcyrus(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
I go for Bella Adenuga...

Who get her number? 2015 i must blow walai talai

Happy 2015 peeps!

3 Likes

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by freshness2020: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
both are prettier! Lol!
...I know what am spoking here before ♈όϋ start to quotation me!
#winks!

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't know, maybe if we could wait a little longer a fu''ck I would finally give would fall down. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by olayincar(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na bella fine pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Sex Video Of Toosweet Annan Masturbating Leaked By Lilian Efya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.