Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

[scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA (33911 Views)

Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by barryzkween(f): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
A video of a doctor removing huge maggots from a woman’s vagina went viral on the internet yesterday. Word Star report.
Reports revealed that the woman [name withheld] had unprotected sex and got infected with an STD that resulted in maggots growing in her private part.
The photo shot came with a campaign stressing the need to use condoms. However, a new report have surfaced with claims of what really went wrong.

According to sources by a reader, the woman was actually infected after child birth resulting from negligence by the doctors at the hospital she was delivered of her baby.
A source reported that the woman gave birth in a government hospital in India and unfortunately, the gauze used to stop
bleeding after delivery was forgotten inside her body.
The swab caused an infection in the body of the 22-year-old new mum. Precisely ten days after giving birth she noticed flesh-eating maggots crawling down her legs.Her husband quickly rushed her to the hospital. On arrival at the hospital, she was examined by the doctor who found the swab inside her body.

The doctor reportedly removed the gauze swab, removed the maggots, and gave the woman other necessary treatment.
Recounting her experience, the woman said: “It was very painful. Initially, we thought it was normal to feel sore, but when I saw maggots, we were alarmed and went to the doctor straight away. The reason we did not file a complaint of medical negligence is because we are from a different state and I don’t even know any language other than Oriya. My husband does not have enough time and resources to fight the case.”
According to reports, the lady is well now.
Nevertheless, the need for protected sex cannot be overemphasized. There are killer sexually transmitted diseases out there.

More pictures and video at: http://www.citinewstv.com/2014/12/scary-graphic-photos-true-story-behind.html

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by iamodenigbo1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
disgusting
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by 5minsmadness: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

**pukes***
angry
Why are there always carrots in my vomit? I didn't even eat carrots.

2 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai cry
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by saintneo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
This püzzy needs to visit Dr 90120.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank God i have finished eating before seeing this eye sore lipsrsealed
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by bennyrazz: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
meeen, this pucci looks terribly disgusting. It also looks somehow cancerous.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Chillis: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na dis kin one nairaland family section resident trolls dey 'forick' finish , come open topic. Smelly kitty Kat.

Now we getting somewhere

1 Like

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
disgusting
take it off, right away
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Poor lady. That must have been ten days of absolute hell...and there were so many live, wriggling maggots behind that swab taken out of her.

Good thing she's fully recovered though, but unfortunate they haven't got the means to sue the hospital for their negligence.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by dinachi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Poor lady. That must have been ten days of absolute hell...and there were so many live, wriggling maggots behind that swab taken out of her.
Good thing she's fully recovered though, but unfortunate they haven't got the means to sue the hospital for their negligence.
Women clean your Puccys, they smell terribly! Stop blaming Doctors for everything. had it not been that a live maggot crawled out of there that woman would have carried on and killed the husband with the evil odour coming from there. All the feminist whiners, clean your puccys before you come here to spew thrash..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Yucky
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by pretydiva(f): 1:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Ewwwwww..feel like throwing up
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Xsenga(f): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2015
NO MORE STRAFFING. shocked shocked shocked
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Urakhai(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Please where are the maggots? Or gauze that was forgotten? All I can see is that it's some kind of genital warts or growth. There is nothing like maggots in the picture.

8 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 01, 2015
Holy sh.it ! This is why I respect doctors so much, the things they see everyday, mehn. She should just carry herself to T.B. Joshua

2 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

sue which hospital 4 negligence, there were two reports in the story, 1st she got infected after having unprotected s.ex , what if it was a combo of d infection plus the forgotten gauze dat caused the maggots to thrive in her Pucci ? #RunsOutOfThread#
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by LordReed(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
shocked shocked shocked

**pukes***
angry
Why are there always carrots in my vomit? I didn't even eat carrots.

You sure those are carrots? You might be bringing up parts of your stomach lining.
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Yuck, yuck, yuck..... undecided
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
dinachi:
Women clean your Puccys, they smell terribly! Stop blaming Doctors for everything. had it not been that a live maggot crawled out of there that woman would have carried on and killed the husband with the evil odour coming from there. All the feminist whiners, clean your puccys before you come here to spew thrash..
shatap ya mouth. what do you know. I wonder the school you attended. so you don't know what signs and symptoms are. you expect the woman to smell it in the air and know she's infected. or don't or own di.ck smell. am sure its as black as u are

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by BJ4REEL(m): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
damn!!!!!!!
Not good for public view!!!

1 Like

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by dinachi(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cykik:
shatap ya mouth. what do you know. I wonder the school you attended. so you don't know what signs and symptoms are. you expect the woman to smell it in the air and know she's infected. or don't or own di.ck smell. am sure its as black as u are
Go and clean your puccy first before coming here to say thrash...this is 2015..be smart....stop moving around with atrociously smelling puccy..girls like you wear one pant per year without washing..your own na rats and cockroaches will be running down your legs before you go and fumigate that place to remove the evil odour.. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by kandiikane(m): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
[s]That lump there is genital warts. This story behind it is untrue.[/s]

Hangover things... grin
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by JoeCutie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chai! shocked

I guess the 'Food' isn't good for consumption any longer. #RottenFood. embarassed
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Acidosis(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by kandiikane(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Acidosis:

sad sad
merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too. I see you have forgotten about me...
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Dats a blatant LIE...
Please don't start this year with LIES...
Dat is a classical case of GENITAL WARTS . Caused by the HPV viruses.
A sexually transmissible virus.
Excision is being done there.
These strains predispose women to CERVICAL & VULVAL CANCERS.....
Dose pics are clear naa.
Y send lies to the general public.
Just know u can fool some people all the time, but not the other way...
Remember there are med.docs in nairaland too.

13 Likes

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by barackodam: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Dafuq??
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Effing hell. I can see how it mistaken for an STD. This is exactly what an angry STD looks like, kids.

What kind of bullshyte malpractice though...seriously - I'm angry on her behalf! Did she sue the effers, or is Durga supposed to take care of that? undecided
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by Mamaflex(f): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2015
kayciano:
Dats a blatant LIE...
Please don't start this year with LIES...
Dat is a classical case of GENITAL WARTS . Caused by the HPV viruses.
A sexually transmissible virus.
Excision is being done there.
These strains predispose women to CERVICAL & VULVAL CANCERS.....
Dose pics are clear naa.
Y send lies to the general public.
Just know u can fool some people all the time, but not the other way...
Remember there are med.docs in nairaland too.
I tire o
Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
dinachi:

You've been noticed.

Now move on.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA by EfemenaXY: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
lofty900:
sue which hospital 4 negligence, there were two reports in the story, 1st she got infected after having unprotected s.ex , what if it was a combo of d infection plus the forgotten gauze dat caused the maggots to thrive in her Pucci ? #RunsOutOfThread#

I think I'm gonna start ignoring your posts from now on because the more I read your comments, the more obvious it is that your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired.

Now think about it. A woman whose just given birth, according to you, still finds the time to cheat with someone else by having unprotected sex with them? Really? Do you even understand what giving birth means, in terms of the physical exertion extolled on her body?? Just to let you know, it takes many women months to get back on track!

So if this woman - as the report states - went to see the doctors on the 10th day after giving birth, going by your understanding, she found the time to have unprotected sex with someone else somewhere in between? Despite the fact that she was in constant, increasing pain as stated in the story?

Secondly, the report states that the gauze used in cleaning her immediately after birth was forgotten in her. Do you even know how much pain she would have been in? Or you think she cheated first, then the doctor forgot the swab in her?? Or maybe she travelled back to the hospital, cheated with the doctor, then he forgot the swab in her??

Smh.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Divorce And The Suffering Of The Nigerian Women! / Mother Flogs Her Daughter For Visiting Man's House (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.