Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims (6334 Views)

The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer) / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (pfn) Where In Your Bible Are You Told You Can Judge? / God And Men Of God Of The Bible Are Pedophilia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
It has been discovered that each time people accuse muslims of terrorism, they quickly refer to the bible
where they claim the same terrorism exists. They are dead wrong. There is no terrorism in the bible.

There Were two types of killings in the bible: internal and external:

INTERNAL KILLINGS

There were various laws God handed down to the Istraelites in the Old Testament, with various consequences
for breaking them, including death. These laws served as their constitution. If a person or a group of
of persons violated the laws the consequence was already made known and clear to them. It cannot be termed
TERRORISM if people were killed for violating the laws.Just as muslims are also required to live by
"sharia laws", which have death penalty for some offences as well.

EXTERNAL KILLINGS

First, the war and violence found within the Old Testament are DESCRIPTIVE AND NOT PRESCRIPTIVE. They are
describing events as they occurred, the commandments God had given to specific people for a specific
purpose. These instructions of warring are not prescriptions for the Jews. They would not fight unless
specifically instructed by God as it was not a standing instruction. This is unlike the
Quran. The islamic injunctions are PRESCRIBED and binding on all Muslims for all times
(not for specific occasions), making it mandatory that all the faithful wage war against the infidels
till the end of the age. It is a standing instruction - "Warfare is PRESCRIBED (ordained) for you,
though it is hateful unto you; but it may happen ye hate a thing which is good for you,
and it may happen that ye love a thing which is bad for you. Allah knoweth , ye know not"
(Quran 2:216).
I ask, how is endless war good for man? Who says TERRORISM is not part of islam?

Second, none of the OT wars were fought with the purpose of forcibly converting the pagans to the
religion of Israel. God commanded these wars for specific purpose of PUNISHMENT and JUDGEMENT for
specific people for their atrocious and wicked acts. Again, these wars are not prescribed.

ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Right from the time of Muhammad, muslims were fighting people on religious ground, not for specific occasions
but all occasions. As far as Allah is concerned, no one deserves to live if not a muslim.
Please note that they were not fighting as a nation but as religious groups
who wanted to convert non-muslim by force. No doubt this is nothing but TERRORISM.

Again, muslims would want us believe that Muhammad and his jihadists were fighting defensive war,
having realized that their actions were evil. But records are not on their side:

(Sahih Muslim 1:33).
The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded by Allah to fight against people till they testify
that there is no God but Allah, that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer
and pay Zakat".

This is offensive and not defensive.
With this coercion, they still want us to believe islam is a region of peace and that there is no compulsion
in their religion.

Bukhari 59:643
"Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah or else I will chop off your neck"!
Is this not offensive?

With this, muslims still tell us there is no compulsion in their religion. What do you say about this
clearly stated compulsion in relation to the quranic statement:
"And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
UNTO YOU YOUR RELIGON AND TO ME MY RELIGION (Quran 109:4-6).
Look at the glaring deception. If people are actually allowed to practice their religion as stated here,
why go about killing them for not accepting islam? It takes deception and hypocrisy to be a muslim.

Quran 3:83
Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has
submitted to Him, WILLINGLY OR BY COMPULSION?

This is against the earlier verse (2:256) that says
there is no COMPULSION in religion. Hypocrisy at its highest.

Then, is it true that every soul on earth has submitted to Allah as the Quran says? This is a blatant
lie by Allah. If every soul has submitted to islam, why do we have people of other faiths?
If every soul has submitted to him in heavens, why do they have people in hell?
This shows muslims' Allah is not the true God as God cannot lie.

SUSPECTED MOTIVE OF ALLAH

Since it could not be said that it is love for mankind to go to heaven that drives muslism to force
people to accept islam and kill them if they do not, then it would be right to suspect Allah's motive.
If they are driven by love for people they would not kill and send them to hell.
At least, they should have given the people the time and opportunity to repent and accept islam voluntarily
before the end of their lives. Therefore their actions must have ulterior motive.

Allah promised the muslims hell as in:
"Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have
fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE and is made to enter Paradise, he indeed is triumphant.
The life of this world is but comfort of illusion"
(Quran 3:185).

Since ALL muslims are bound to go to hell immediately at death, and waiting to be removed on the
indefinite Resurrection Day, it is therefore clear that Allah's intention is to drag everybody
to hell? The truth is: once in hell is forever in hell. What makes one qualify for hell will make him/her
remain there as there is no forgiveness after death.

The Lord Jesus did not promise true Christians a stopover in hell. He said in my Father's house
are many mansions, it it were not so I would have told you, I am coming again to take you unto myself, so that WHERE
I am there you will be also
(John 14:1-3)

Therefore, muslims are hereby invited to join us in our preparation for heaven on the Last Day. Jesus does
not take to hell, it is Satan that does. Remember, Jesus told the thief on the Cross, TODAY
you shall meet me in Paradise (Luke 23:43). What manner of a person would prefer hell to heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Who send u to be doing this?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by zeetyzin(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
in other words?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Who send u to be doing this?

Who sent me to saying the truth?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

Who sent me to saying the truth?
What is Truth?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
What is Truth?

Read with rapt attention and you will discover the truth.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by ShakurM(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fp first!
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

Read with rapt attention and you will discover the truth.
I ask you what is Truth?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
I ask you what is Truth?

The OP is clear enough please.

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

The OP is clear enough please.
I'm not saying He is not clear, what i ask his what is Truth? Jesus gives us one commision "Go yee into the world and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son,and of the Holy Spirit,TEACHING them to observe ALL that i have COMMANDED you" Now answer is this the Teaching Of Jesus? Did Jesus talk about allah? Now i'm challenging the basis of this writing.Who Send You?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
I ask you what is Truth?
Check your dictionary
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristen12:

Check your dictionary
Dear,does this look like a joke to you?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
I'm not saying He is not clear, what i ask his what is Truth? Jesus gives us one commision "Go yee into the world and make disciples of all nations,baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son,and of the Holy Spirit,TEACHING them to observe ALL that i have COMMANDED you" Now answer is this the Teaching Of Jesus? Did Jesus talk about allah? Now i'm challenging the basis of this writing.Who Send You?

Basis of writing? I intend to stop muslims who justify their brutality with the bible. The true God did not command anyone to go killing for Him.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:

It is not meant to be. If muslims succeed in killing all the Christians, who will carry out Jesus command that you raised?

I suspect you are only pretending to be a Christian.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

It is not meant to be. If muslims succeed in killing all the Christians, who will carry out Jesus command that you raised?

I suspect you are only pretending to be a Christian.
They can't kill all the christains that assurance I have from my Father. Our Job is preaching Christ and Christ alone,Teaching the Church Holiness and Holiness alone,Making disciples of all nation not teaching Islam killing is not d same with Bible itch.
Face the reality,Here on Nairaland u have two things to do. Mission to the Lost here(Preaching of Christ) nd Mission to the Church(Encouragement in Faith). Now who is this message for, The Church or the world who doesn't even know God?

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
They are the same, stop lying to yourself
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

Do you have comrehesion problem? Tell how they are the same. As a freethinker you said you are, to you it is right for muslims to keep killing innocent souls. It is not your fault, if they have chopped off your hands and legs, you would have appreciated what am saying. Smh!
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

Do you have comrehesion problem? Tell how they are the same.

allah doesnt like unbeliever so he asked his jihadist to kill dem.
jesus d father also doesnt like unbelivers so he ordered moses and israelite to kill and take possesion of over 60cities. no?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

. As a freethinker you said you are, to you it is right for muslims to keep killing innocent souls. It is not your fault, if they have chopped off your hands and legs, you would have appreciated what am saying. Smh!

lols whats d different between dem and your god?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
They can't kill all the christains that assurance I have from my Father. Our Job is preaching Christ and Christ alone,Teaching the Church Holiness and Holiness alone,Making disciples of all nation not teaching Islam killing is not d same with Bible itch.
Face the reality,Here on Nairaland u have two things to do. Mission to the Lost here(Preaching of Christ) nd Mission to the Church(Encouragement in Faith). Now who is this message for, The Church or the world who doesn't even know God?

Thank you for your contributions. Bye.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Horus(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."
(Hosea 13:16)

While there is an abundance of violence, warring and killing in the Bible, the verses above. all include infants and children being killed. Young boys are executed as prisoners of war. The god of the Bible orders children and babies killed. Babies are described as being thrown to the ground and pregnant women are "ripped open". The carnage is all done either on direct orders from The god of the Bible or one of His earthly generals.

As much as fundamentalist Christians talk about The god of the Bible's love for humanity, most have no problem in explaining the killing of infants and children by this "loveable" god of the Bible. The most common I've heard are, "God is God and He can do anything He wants" and "It doesn't matter that children are killed because God takes them right to heaven". (Incidentally, I've never found that in the Bible.) In addition, some other explanations are that because people have sinned they must pay for their sins. If God chooses to kill infants and babies as punishment, then its OK. After all, He is God isn't he?

Incidentally, although non virgin female prisoners of war were executed just for not being virgins, the young virgin girls were spared to, in all likelihod become slaves and sex object for their captors. Maybe I'm naieve but I've always wondered how the captors determined who was a virgin and who wasn't.

In the past few years, extremists, some of them claiming to be born again fundamentalists, have burned and bombed abortion clinics and shot the clinic's staff. Indeed, some staff and doctors have been murdered by these fanatics in the name of God. Yet the same God they worship has ordered pregnant women "ripped open". their unborn babies sliced to death.

How anyone can be an anti abortionist and, at the same time, claim to be a Bible believing Christian is difficult to understand.

If these events actually happened as the Bible claims, The god of the Bible is a barabaric, evil, cruel, murdering demon.

Whatever He is, He is the same one the fundamentalist Christians claim as their "God of Love".

1 Like

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

lols whats d different between dem and your god?

God has the right to punish His creatures if they sin. And that was what He did in OT. But Jesus suffered that we might not suffer God's anger in this world and after death as true believers in Christ.

Is it a sin to be a non-muslim? If yes, it means you deserve to die from muslims as a freethinker.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:
the bible is clear, God love sinner but hate sin, all the people that were killed,God always send a prophet to warn them but they refused. Muhammed wage the first war against the unbelievers, why? Because they did not recognised his new found faith, but in the bible,when a prophet preach and the people refused there is nothing like killing or fighting war, the prophet only wait for God to pronounced judgment on them.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Horus

Your allegations that some born-again Christians razed hospitals for committing abortion are not tenable for want of evidence.

Children are not innocent in the sight of God because they are children as He knows what they will become in the future. The young of a snake is a snake.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Horus:
"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

While there is an abundance of violence, warring and killing in the Bible, the verses above. all include infants and children being killed. Young boys are executed as prisoners of war. The god of the Bible orders children and babies killed. Babies are described as being thrown to the ground and pregnant women are "ripped open". The carnage is all done either on direct orders from The god of the Bible or one of His earthly generals.

As much as fundamentalist Christians talk about The god of the Bible's love for humanity, most have no problem in explaining the killing of infants and children by this "loveable" god of the Bible. The most common I've heard are, "God is God and He can do anything He wants" and "It doesn't matter that children are killed because God takes them right to heaven". (Incidentally, I've never found that in the Bible.) In addition, some other explanations are that because people have sinned they must pay for their sins. If God chooses to kill infants and babies as punishment, then its OK. After all, He is God isn't he?

Incidentally, although non virgin female prisoners of war were executed just for not being virgins, the young virgin girls were spared to, in all likelihod become slaves and sex object for their captors. Maybe I'm naieve but I've always wondered how the captors determined who was a virgin and who wasn't.

In the past few years, extremists, some of them claiming to be born again fundamentalists, have burned and bombed abortion clinics and shot the clinic's staff. Indeed, some staff and doctors have been murdered by these fanatics in the name of God. Yet the same God they worship has ordered pregnant women "ripped open". their unborn babies sliced to death.

How anyone can be an anti abortionist and, at the same time, claim to be a Bible believing Christian is difficult to understand.

If these events actually happened as the Bible claims, The god of the Bible is a barabaric, evil, cruel, murdering demon.

Whatever He is, He is the same one the fundamentalist Christians claim as their "God of Love".
the people of samaria are israelite they turn away from the Lord and God pronounced judgment on them. The verse you quote start like this ''"The people of Samaria must bear their
guilt, because they have rebelled
against their God''. Why dint you quote there guilt ? You quote the verse that pronounced judgment on them but fail to quote the whole story. Funny atheist.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by malvisguy212: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Horus:

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
the people of samaria are israelite they turn away from the Lord and God pronounced judgment on them. The verse you quote start like this ''"The people of Samaria must bear their
guilt, because they have rebelled
against their God''. Why dint you quote there guilt ? You quote the verse that pronounced judgment on them but fail to quote the whole story. Funny atheist.

Thank you my brother. He is just arguing for argument sake. God would not punish any people if they have not committed sin. Is it a sin to be a non-muslim?
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
truthman2012:

God has the right to punish His creatures if they sin. And that was what He did in OT.

What sin? and who told you dat he created them? why did he kill d whole of egypt in the first place instead of crossing over the sea to kill the natives of those lands? what sin has those little infant done dat warrant dere head to be smashed to the tree? why would your god order moses to kill every breathing creatures? (60cities were massacred and there lands were taken). is your god dis powerless that he cant find another way in dealing with them? meanwhile, in the bible we see that this god of israel is only of israel amd not of the whole world.

But Jesus suffered that we might not suffer God's anger in this world and in heaven as true believers in Christ.

Was'nt jesus the one commanding all those killings? Why didnt jesus come in the first place b4 moses was ordered to kill people? how about those dat died in tsunami, earthquake and other natural are dey not sufffering from your gods anger (as u believed)?
What he one die without believing your jesus, isnt jesus going to roast unbeliever in hell (as in your delusions)?

Is it a sin to be a non-muslim? If yes, it means you deserve to die from muslims as a freethinker.

tell me the different between the person that think i must die and the one dat think i will roast in fire?

4 Likes

Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by Elkewwty(f): 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
malvisguy212:
the bible is clear, God love sinner but hate sin, all the people that were killed,God always send a prophet to warn them but they refused. Muhammed wage the first war against the unbelievers, why? Because they did not recognised his new found faith, but in the bible,when a prophet preach and the people refused there is nothing like killing or fighting war, the prophet only wait for God to pronounced judgment on them.

Lols, you are confusing yourself here..
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by yomi007k(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

What sin? and who told you dat he created them? why did he kill d whole of egypt in the first place instead of crossing over the sea to kill the natives of those lands? what sin has those little infant done dat warrant dere head to be smashed to the tree? why would your god order moses to kill every breathing creatures? (60cities were massacred and there lands were taken). is your god dis powerless that he cant find another way in dealing with them? meanwhile, in the bible we see that this god of israel is only of israel amd not of the whole world.

Was'nt jesus the one commanding all those killings? Why didnt jesus come in the first place b4 moses was ordered to kill people? how about those dat died in tsunami, earthquake and other natural are dey not sufffering from your gods anger (as u believed)?
What he one die without believing your jesus, isnt jesus going to roast unbeliever in hell (as in your delusions)?

tell me the different between the person that think i must die and the one dat think i will roast in fire?
I like ds babe!
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by truthman2012(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Elkewwty:

Islam says you should die now and go to hell as a freethinker but Christianity says you should not die now but repent to escape hell.
Re: Killings In The Bible Are Not The Same As Killings By Muslims by kristen12(f): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Do I look like I'm joking?? gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Points For The Month Of April / How To Pray When You Don't Know what To Pray / Im Committing Suicide Tomorrow With Methadone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.