Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year (1588 Views)

Nigerian Helicopter Crashes In Benin Republic (Pictured) / A Nairalander Trip To benin Republic Via Idiroko Boarder Ogun State Nigeria / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by montanaguy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am planning to migrate to Benin Republic next year. I am on a monthly pension of 46k per month. Can I survive on this money in terms of feeding and accommodation? How much will a descent accommodation cost me and how long will it take me to find one? I am migrating there to live and see if there is any business I can start up as time goes on having tried out here in Nigeria without success. Thanks
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by cirmuell(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
I hope you speak french fluently & you understand Egun. Since you are not moving now, you can take time to go do a little survey yourself.
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by montanaguy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
cirmuell:
I hope you speak french fluently & you understand Egun. Since you are not moving now, you can take time to go do a little survey yourself.
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by montanaguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't speak french but I hope to cope up when I get there.
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by sunboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Depend on the town u are going, If you are a Yoruba speaking person and not fluent in French still cool. 7 out of 10 Beninoise speak and understand Yoruba i mean the traditional Oyo ascent.
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by montanaguy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Like much will a descent accommodation cost me in Cotonou? How do they pay for rent there? Do they pay monthly or yearly whe you are renting a new apartment?
Re: Planning To Migrate To Benin Republic Next Year by olusholaonipede(f): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
montanaguy:
Like much will a descent accommodation cost me in Cotonou? How do they pay for rent there? Do they pay monthly or yearly whe you are renting a new apartment?

In Cotonou, the rent is paid monthly. You can try Ekpe, it is off PK10, ie coming fron Seme border and and just after the Toll Gate. It is close to many Universities eg Houndegbe North American University, King Amachree African University etc. This area is booming with activities. I am quite certain you will be able to sort yourself out in this vicinity and most of the students speak English, Majority of them are Nigerians and other African Countries.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Where An African Migrant Was Caught Hiding In Spain [photo] / Ben Gurion International Airport Tel Aviv Israel:World Most Secure Airport(Pics) / Panoramic View Of Ibadan From The Top Of Cocoa House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.