Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains (4076 Views)

Lagos Buys 30 New Buses For Intra-City Transportation / New Kaduna Governor Lashes Commissioners / The Transformation Of Nigeria, Part I - New Kaduna City (Master Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by ochejoseph(m): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
The Kaduna Intercity Rail service is ready!
The last time I saw anything that looked like a train along that route was in 1998 on my way from Zaria to Sokoto!

This will be the first time a high speed diesel powered air conditioned train will be deployed in Northern Nigeria. thanks to president Jonathan all moribund sectors of the Nigerian economy is been revived

NB:
This Project is different from the ultra High speed Kaduna -Abuja standard gauge line which will be commissioned in January

God Bless Nigeria

Source: www.twitter.com/renoomokri

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by simplemach(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thats what i mean when i say somebody is working for his people, GEJ is working and haters are hating. GEJ till Bokoharam turns against GMB.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by bondingman: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
The achievements of GEJ govt. speaks for him n will deliver votes to him come 2015.
U deserve another 4 yrs

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by voizofone: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
job well done.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by papaejima1: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Just do your work sir.
A hater will always hate.

No matter how a man denies the existence of the sun, it still does not stop it from shining.

Go GEJ!
Let's do it again in 2015!!!

19 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Bishop4bella(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
We ought to have better train than this if not for bad and corrupt government that we have.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by stebell(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
God bless GEJ
God bless all the well wishers of this govt.
God bless Nigerians who don't want to go back to those yrs.

To all the Jonathanians in Nland and beyond, I want to use dis medium to say hav a gr8 2015 for victory is ours to celebrate.
Godbless the Niger Delta.
God bless King Jaja.

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by alberto2k(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ wan use dis one turn our eye to vote for him ba?
Dey thre!
Sai GMB fa

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice development, but do they have to make people stand in it.

I don't think it should be encouraged, everyone should be able to sit and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by slimfit1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Same pictures for everything, are people still using brick phones.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Gej is working, Apc is hating, Osibanjo is hoping, the old general is forming gentle man. I just hope Buhari will not go and urinate on Na*ked wire on valentine day

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by awodman: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
We told them that the old yellow trains won't be used forever...GEJ is keeping to his words and replacing them with modern ones proudly painted in Nigeria's colour...

Kudos to GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Collynzo22: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari is in deep deep shït.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:

I don't think it should be encouraged, everyone should be able to sit and enjoy the ride.

Even in UK, US and Europe that people like to compare, you would see passengers standing inside the train, provision is made for that. Look intently in the train u will hand rail above, just like in BRT buses, that is mean for standing passengers. This is even a common sight in movies

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:

Even in UK, US and Europe that people like to compare, you would see passengers standing inside the train, provision is made for that. Look intently in the train u will see hand rail above, just like in BRT buses, that is meant for standing passengers. This is even a common sight in movies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by lekkie073(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:

ppl stand in trains even in London .....so?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by kheart(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
d same pix was use in enugu - port harcourt rail

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Sparrow13: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
We have been enjoying train in kaduna since the time of Makarfi

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Recycling of the same pictures everywhere grin grin grin

We are tired of PDP!

Jonathan thank you for using almost 1 Trillion Dollars in 6years to buy second hand trains for our rails!

But, Mba! We need Change!!

#TeamChange

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
some people just find it impossible to say 'thank you' when sm1. deserves it. They are the same who go ahead to to live negative and depressed lives when things don't go their way. Such a pity that we're no longer the happiest people in the world as we used to be.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by HzRF(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We are tired of PDP!

Jonathan thank you for using almost 1 Trillion Dollars in 6years to buy second hand trains for our rails!

#TeamChange
Regular hater sighted

Now if everybody start hating u in all life ramifications, u will start lying against one old woman

Not knowing karma is dealing with u

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We are tired of PDP!

#TeamChange
and how much was sunk into the rail system in the 8yrs of Obj and yrs of military rule with little to show for it except continued owing and retrenchment of NRC pensioners & workers respectively. Pls let's not be blinded to good works, give the man a thumbs up when he deserves it & bash his head against the bricks when he deserves same.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Dbboy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We are tired of PDP!

#TeamChange

Do you know what is one trillion dollar? is Nigeria present GDP worth one trillion dollar pls get your self informed it would be help and you can thank me later wink

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:

NA WA to you oh...so people wey stand for train na be your problem? abi is it a crime now?
Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Blackfire(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
wetin, abeg wetin him do self?
Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Dlionsheart: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
papaejima1:
Just do your work sir.
A hater will always hate.

No matter how a man denies the existence of the sun, it still does not stop it from shining.

Go GEJ!
Let's do it again in 2015!!!

I like this proverb, my brother.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Dlionsheart: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Collynzo22:
Buhari is in deep deep shït.

I think he should just start buying handkerchief ready for another crocodile tears, come 2015 "buhari cry part 2"

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by aresa: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

We are tired of PDP!

#TeamChange

More like recycling mediocrity everywhere... #Change#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by agabaI23(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:

Are you speaking like an APC supporter or out of not knowing what's up as per intracity train services?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Not a hater here but aren't those the same pictures they used for d ph - enugu?
Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Diesel train? By the time you consider the amount the fed govt would quote for this project then you start to wonder if we couldnt have done better. Some countries have made high speed electric trains with the same amount or even lesser that we spend refurbishing these old diesel trains.
Re: Pictures Of The New Kaduna Intra-city Air Conditioned High Speed Trains by alizenbohr: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
adeaks:
Diesel train? By the time you consider the amount the fed govt would quote for this project then you start to wonder if we couldnt have done better. Some countries have made high speed electric trains with the same amount or even lesser that we spend refurbishing these old diesel trains.

Figures?
Let the numbers speak.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Just Called Himself A "Biologist". / Delta State: N773 Billion Debt. Largest In Nigeria. What Was Done With The Debt? / PHOTOS: Babajide Obanikoro Celebrates Wife Fati On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.