Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . (54541 Views)

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) / AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by hazyfm: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
CHAI
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by dmjinc(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
cry
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by oluwadanie1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank goodness
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by buoye1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
dayosaurus:
This is sad. May God grant the families the fortitude to bear this great loss.. its unimaginable sad
Oj for here again!!!Haba nw....RIP ll do
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Aitee1: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
cry cry cry

R.I.P to the dead!
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by JaypeeAnics(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
I prophecy DAT next yr will b a plane crash free yr...no accident shall b4 us.

2 Likes

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by draggie(f): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
May their souls rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by litetias(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
How sad!

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nawa oo
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by ceejay80s(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
@ op , please edit ur post, u just dey repeat talk inside,I read about three people holding hands 10times in one post, haba

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by bigwig10(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by 40dogzz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is to show that life is vanity upon vanity.

3 Likes

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by hamaworld(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai .....I no fit talk embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by udyheart01(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP

#Like If You Think 2015 Will Be Better!

4 Likes

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its just a pitiable pishma dishmal
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sadonic
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by HopeAlive14(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Life is ephemeral.

Death is inevitable.

God, please save us from premature and untimely deaths. Let us grow old.. and die.

May God comfort the families of the deceased.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by femi19: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by M4gunners: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
God i thank you for my life o.RIP to the dead.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
The pilots must have announced to the passengers that the plane is gonna crash in the ocean, giving them time to put on the floaters/life jackets and brace themselves for impact. RIP.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Exponental(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
@op..... where is d photo(s) of d flight found upside down @ d bottom of d sea?

2 Likes

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Exponental:
@op..... where is d photo(s) of d flight found upside down @ d bottom of d sea?

It was found using a technique called Sonar....which means that ''photos'' may take some time (until some underwater divers could be gotten to the site).

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by kristisking(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
I thought the life jacket was to save their lives!Anyway may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by 3kay945(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Possibly, some could be alive after impact and died when help wasn't Forthcoming.
Technology still have long way to go.
My heart is heavy. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It was found using a technique called Sonar....which means that ''photos'' may take some time (until some underwater divers could be gotten to the site).

Think the ocean will be too deep for divers.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Draizy(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
sexaddict08:
God....please deliver us from this sad eventss. End Time ooo
dude relax....must dere be end tym tinzzz evrytime...
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Dammyjohn(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na waoooo.May GOD consol the families of the victims in JESUS name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by LieDetector(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ipledge:
Very sad...rip

They saw Christmas,they didnt know they won't see new year...Thank God for spearing from jan1 to dec 31
I give up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.