Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . (54539 Views)

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) / AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by adedayourt(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weselion:
Something tells me that one man who claims he's a man of God would make evil prophecies, then go to has master the devil to make those prophecies come to pass. No good prophecy comes out of his mouth as nothing good comes out of the devils mouth

I sincerely understnd ur POV @ d same tym I wud like u to also a clear understndn of hw profecies work.
Som ar profet of gud tidings odas ar odawise. (No single profet knows it all)

"For we know in part and we prophsey in part"

We sud desist frm judging MOG
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by anthoniaz(f): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
RIP to the dead.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is so sad.May their Precious souls rest in peace. Life is short be good.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
And someone is yet aiming to add to his presidential fleet of jets or whatever...mchwww may their souls rest in peace that surpasses human reasoning...
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
A particular family lost 7 people in the AirAsia mishap cry
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by sexaddict08(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Moz22:
HE WONT UNTIL U CHANGE UR MONIKER!

wat difference is there if i change my monika but cant change d habit...thats hypocricy
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Ologunjude(m): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Where is the plain turned upside down
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tandiz:

Whales are herbivorous
No, whalesare not herbivores, they are carnivores. Although whales do not eat the same meats as land animals they are known to consume fish, squid, octopus and other types of foods that are considered carnivorous foods. As a land dwelling species many people think of animals such as humans, tigers and bears that consume birds, cows, beef and insects as part of their diet to be carnivores, however when it comes to ocean based animals some are confused as to whether or not certain marine animals are also considered carnivorous animals, so in order to better clarify what makes an animal a carnivore we’ll offer this simple explanation. A carnivore is any living animal, fungi or plant that consumes meat. It doesn’t matter what percentage of their diet consists of meat; as long as meat is a part of their diet they are considered a carnivore. Even the Venus flytrap (a plant that consumes insects) is considered a carnivore, so yes animals such as whales, dolphins and porpoises are considered carnivores animals. A herbivore on the other hand is an animal that survives by eating various plant life rather than meat or poultry. Some of the foods herbivores are known to eat may include fruit, leaves, nectar, plants and seeds. Animals that live a primarily herbivorous lifestyle can include buffalo, cattle, deer, elephants, horses and zebras as well as a variety of birds and insects. Whales on the other hand are carnivorous marine mammals known for consuming a variety different food sources such as fish, shrimp, krill, squid, octopus and various crustaceansamong other sea life. killer whale(which are actually dolphins) have a larger diet than other cetaceanspecies and are known to consume an even wider variety of foods that include marine animals such as seals, sea otters, sea lions, marine birds, sharks various fish species and other marine mammals such as whales, dolphins and porpoises. In addition to regular marine life some species of whale have also been known to consume plankton along with other forms of prey, however plankton may only account for a portion of the whales diet. In many cases the consumption of plankton is simply a coincidence as the whale hunts for fish, krill, squid and other types of prey. Note:Although the whale shark is known to consume plankton these marine animals are part of the fish species; they are not whales. Plankton is an organism that is unable to move against the waters current. These organisms may include animals, algae and bacteria. Although whales are not herbivores it would be pretty amazing to see a massive whale (such as the blue whale) surviving on plant life alone or as a main part of its diet, however there aren’t any known species of whale that are capable of this feat and it’s probably because of the fact that it would be extremely difficult for a whale to receive adequate nutrients and calories in its diet oif it lived a primarily plant-based lifestyle. Why whales consume other animals Whales are marine mammals which means they are warm-blooded and need sufficient calories to power their bodies and keep them warm. Whales also develop a thick layer of insulated blubber from excess calories so that they can thrive in cold environments. During times of food shortages or when migrating from one location to another certain whale species may survive for months by living off of the fat stores they’ve acquired. If these marine mammals were to become herbivores it would be very difficult for them to sustain their daily food requirements. There’s also the fact that plant life is usually found at the bottom of the ocean and in deep bodies of water where it may be very difficult or even impossible for some whales to dive deep enough to find a sustainable supply of plant life. Even if they were able to obtain enough calories from plant life it’s possible that they would end up consuming all of their available food supply very quickly and would end up starving to death unless they migrated to a new location. Lastly assuming whales tried to consume an all plant diet there is the possibility that the whales would not receive adequate nutrients and/or protein from plants as fish and other aquatic animals may have higher degrees of fatty acids, proteins and various nutrients. Here is a short list that includes a number of herbivore and carnivore species: Herbivores *.Buffalo *.Cow *.Deer *.Giraffe *.Goat *.Horse *.Monkey *.Panda *.Rabbit *.Zebra Carnivores 1.Bear 2.Dog 3.Dolphins, Porpoises and Whales 4.Eagles 5.Humans 6.Lions and Tigers 7.Sharks 8.Snakes 9.Venus flytrap 10.Wolves

1 Like

Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by oyomii(f): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is sad sad super saddening.
RIP cry
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by CGKing(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
I just saw this on Facebook. Could it be?

THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER AND WITH AUTHORITIES TRYING TO SOUND POLITICALLY CORRECT, I THINK INDEPENDENT AGENCIES SHOULD LAUNCH AN INVESTIGATION.

Now we have one of the biggest aviation mysteries of all time, MH370 disappeared, the plane’s identifying transponders appeared to be intentionally shut off, its pilots stopped making radio transmissions and the airliner made a mysterious turn before possibly traveling for hours until all traces vanished. While the media speaks of the differences between both flights, so far we have even more serious similarities.

The chances of both flights from the same area, both flights had Muslim pilots, both flights have a high possibility of turning off transponders, both flights veering off course and both flights had no trace and both flights making no distress signals makes the probabilities of an accident less likely and the probabilities of foul play likely. For unknown reasons to this day, this particular Boeing 777 veered off its original flight path and did not send any distress signal, similar to flight QZ8501.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Franchise21(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
So sad. May their souls find eternal rest... Amen
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by kalufelix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sile12:

Jesus!!!!
130Km is not deep...
Thats almost 90 miles.....
Thats almost the distance between Akure to Benin city that takes cars over 1hr at the speed of 120km/h.
The deepest ocean in earth is the Pacific and the deepest point is about 10miles, Google it bros.
130km bawo.....
lol..dat guy make me fear o wen ah c 130km..haay!!
Na bottomless pit?
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by annita19(f): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Asian airline should be marked as no fly and their airspace NO Fly Zone
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
kalufelix:
lol..dat guy make me fear o wen ah c 130km..haay!!
Na bottomless pit?

Abeg bros come deliver me o, as I c 130km na faint I won faint o...
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
oga i no see any tin wey turn up side down

any way
RIP TO D DEAD

ON MY WAY TO 2015
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by myouri(f): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
How I wish for that world where there would be No death,true happiness..sound health and everlasting life.#Let thy Kingdom come,Jehovah.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by TijaniShakiru(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank God for Nigeria. If not for boko haram , Nigeria has always been a peaceful country
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by TijaniShakiru(m): 2:39am On Jan 01, 2015
myouri:
How I wish for that world where there would be No death,true happiness..sound health and everlasting life.#Let thy Kingdom come,Jehovah.
but its not possible my dear
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Rexyl(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2015
myouri:

This will only be possible at the second coming of Christ, when the eternal kingdom of God is established. Then there wouldn't be Satan and his agents again to trouble the children of God redeemed by the precious blood of Christ.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by myouri(f): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
TijaniShakiru:
but its not possible my dear
hehe...Its so possible.Guess you are a muslim from ur moniker, don't really know abou Islamic beliefs tho. Heard about the end of this system of things?? When Jesus shall rule the earth and not satan...Bro,Death will be powerless and there will be overflow of Happiness.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by myouri(f): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Rexyl:

This will only be possible at the second coming of Christ, when the eternal kingdom of God is established. Then there wouldn't be Satan and his agents again to trouble the children of God redeemed by the precious blood of Christ.
So true,Brother Rexyl...Lol. And that's why we should always pray for the Kingdom to Come.. Me can't wait ooh!!
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Dotunblaze(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
Eya...Rip to d dead....God pls forgive dem of all their iniquities... And make dem sit in ur right hand up dere in heaven...Amen

Too late for forgiveness...
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by emydot(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
It is well
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Dotunblaze(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
LieDetector:
I give up

Lmaooo
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by 100Cents: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Life, life.

Life, life...
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by TijaniShakiru(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
myouri:
hehe...Its so possible.Guess you are a muslim from ur moniker, don't really know abou Islamic beliefs tho. Heard about the end of this system of things?? When Jesus shall rule the earth and not satan...Bro,Death will be powerless and there will be overflow of Happiness.
. Bro am not a muslim
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by myouri(f): 4:30am On Jan 05, 2015
TijaniShakiru:
. Bro am not a muslim
hehe...It is well.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by CGKing(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2015
annita19:
Asian airline should be marked as no fly and their airspace NO Fly Zone

Well maybe. Or maybe thorough investigation. Because I still beleive its a new form terrorism, seeing the similarities between this one and the last one.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by expozey(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sile12:

Jesus!!!!
130Km is not deep...
Thats almost 90 miles.....
Thats almost the distance between Akure to Benin city that takes cars over 1hr at the speed of 120km/h.
The deepest ocean in earth is the Pacific and the deepest point is about 10miles, Google it bros.
130km bawo.....

Thanks for the enlightenment. Was going by the reports I watched on tv. Googled it like you asked.
Re: Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
expozey:

Thanks for the enlightenment. Was going by the reports I watched on tv. Googled it like you asked.

Bro no one knows it all, we all learn everyday..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.