Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? (933 Views)

Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Fans Blast Joseph Yobo On Twitter For Supporting Jonathan Via His Speech / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by tenry(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
It is rumored at NNPC depot, Ejigbo,Lagos today that mr president may reduce the price of PMS tomorrow. Every marketers were rushing to load their products cos of the implication on their draft already programmed on the loading chart. If GEJ reduces fuel price tomorrow, I will not only vote for him, but my wife, siblings and loved ones will be mobilized to do so.
What about you? Would you vote for GEJ if he reduces fuel price?
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by DesChyko: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
We don't want gifts of fish! We want to learn how to fish.

Let him give us refineries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by loomer: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
make dem pay salaries jare

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by khattab02: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:
We don't want gifts of fish! We want to learn how to fish.

Let him give us refineries.
gbaam!! working and reliable refineries.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by khattab02: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
loomer:
make dem pay salaries jare
another good point!
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by LRNZH(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Big Yes because GEJ and PDP cannot afford it.

This is a dare!

What will PDP use to rig elections?
Don't you know the PDP pledged N21 Billion will come from Gov't coffers?

Transformation for you
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Let him remove subsidy completely!
My vote still goes to him!
Subsidy removal still remains the best for our economy.
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by loomer: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
khattab02:
another good point!

bless you

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wicked PEJ will never reduce pump price.
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
errrm, let me think about it. Would give you an answer this time tomorrow,.I don't vote speculatively
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Double post
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Even if he reduces pump price to N1 per litre I will still vote against him in 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by jaybee3(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
tenry:
It is rumored at NNPC depot, Ejigbo,Lagos today that mr president may reduce the price of PMS tomorrow. Every marketers were rushing to load their products cos of the implication on their draft already programmed on the loading chart. If GEJ reduces fuel price tomorrow, I will not only vote for him, but my wife, siblings and loved ones will be mobilized to do so.
What about you? Would you vote for GEJ if he reduces fuel price?
Why do they need to rush their respective loading if the rumor making grounds is on the basis of reduction. Common sense tells me the action alone is aligned with a prospective increase which we all know can't be the case due to obvious reasons.

why do i need to buy high if i'm going to be forced to sell low

Ain't no freebies coming ya way
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by BRAV0O(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mr Gej that I know can only increase the pump price, 2015 election no be beans for pdp they need money!!! He should just increase it quick so we can all go on strike grin
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Day169: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
The "Stunt" of a reduction in pump price of fuel for political gain is feasible, perhaps sensible. But the damage to the "national psyche",already, is almost irredeemable.
Our best shot at redemption is a "change" in governance. "Mene Mene Teckel"! ..The handwriting is already on the wall.
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by hakanai(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Is that suppose to be a trick. I mean a short time relieve and after elections he falls back to the old ways. If he didn't do that before,anything he does now is only eye service and will not last.
After his elections he will surely undo them!!!
undecided undecided
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by dplordx(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
GEJ, reduce fuel of petrol price? You must be high on petrol fumes. When that MDFK opens his mouth, the only thing that tumbles out is blatant and errant supporter of APC utterances. Talk about having a douche and brainless pin for president. I am certain tomorrow, he's abolishing education or claiming Buhari is behind the increase in fuel price.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Make I turn to Q if I vote for am... Besides, that will only make him increase the price of electricity tarriff, school fees, diesel, kerosine, cooking gas, food stuffs, and even SHOES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by major466(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Total removal of fuel subsidy and the passage of the PIB Bill are two ingredients needed to transform our energy sector and make it more competitive. This will lead to more transparency in oil activities, job creation and development of local content (Aid Technology Transfer).
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by blackfase(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Too late. Wont change anything. Only fear is some Nigerians will fall for such petty bogey. Assuming he comes back to power which I strongly do not wish for, you can expect a snappy reversal dependin on how stable or unstable crude is on world market. Either way, I wuldnt trust an always reactive never proactive fisherman with nada......
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by tenry(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
jaybee3:

Why do they need to rush their respective loading if the rumor making grounds is on the basis of reduction. Common sense tells me the action alone is aligned with a prospective increase which we all know can't be the case due to obvious reasons.

why do i need to buy high if i'm going to be forced to sell low

Ain't no freebies coming ya way
U have contributed like a novice. When u eventually lifted the product, the cost of supply will be @ the current price.
Re: Will You Vote GEJ If He Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol In His Speech Tomorrow? by mentorandfriend(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
I think most Nigerians already have their mind made up on who to vote come february 2015. If he reduces pump price, it will not change much opinions. #MyOneCent

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Then Bayelsa State Governor Goodluck Jonathan & Nasir El-rufai In 2005 / Fresh Doubts Resurfaces Over Jonathan’s Ph.d Thesis / Exclusive:Buhari Earned A Diploma And Not A Masters From The US Army War College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.