Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? (1028 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Why Do Some Guys Lie Just To Impress A Girl?! / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by rittyben(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Counter thread

Mhen! The way Nija guys they lie the shock me I swear.
I met my sister's old classmate at the bank, we talked and I got his contact and promised to reconnect him with my sis. Which I did. Imagine my surprise when my sis came back to tell me that Robert said he is the Manager of that First bank branch I saw him. shocked but I saw him at the counter na, he paid me that day (not that there was much queue and he offered to help o, the bank was free).
Robert also said that he was the president of CYON St Patrick Parish Ikot Ansa Calabar. But what he didn't know is that my BFF is the welfare officer of CYON Ikot Ansa (so I know the president). I don't want to go ahead.

Nonso told me that he has 3 plot of Lands in PH, and he has opened a supermarket for his wife. But I was so shock to see Nonso's wife selling oranges on a crocked table.

Babes let's hear your own experiences

Cc: Unibenstudent
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by alabiyemmy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
That shows the type of men you surround yourself with. Don't generalise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by herald9: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Una don dey mad ah swear undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na wa oh,I dey bbm as I come back counter thread don fall out..issorai.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by elantraceey(f): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lying is a common trait with both gender and not just particular to one infact for some people it's impossible to be honest at all times that's why when i meet honest guys /girls i draw them close lol.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by barackodam: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehe. grin grin grin

Issorai.

BTW, iz not awa fault naa.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its no news again nah. Some guys are born liars.
Some girls too.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
O.p uv really showed us the kinda league u surround urself with, stop crying n stop generalising,

BTW ladies love those categories of guys cause they feed their ears wt the miracle they wanna hear, ur sister wouldn't have given him such audience if he didn't mention been a manager, to the extent of she coming back to gist you due to the excitement, if not u knew, u might have even adviced her to date him. Shior!

Last bullet - we don't call them lies again na FLOWS simple and short.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by harrysterol(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Counter thread

Mhen! The way Nija guys they lie the shock me I swear.
I met my sister's old classmate at the bank, we talked and I got his contact and promised to reconnect him with my sis. Which I did. Imagine my surprise when my sis came back to tell me that Robert said he is the Manager of that First bank branch I saw him. shocked but I saw him at the counter na, he paid me that day (not that there was much queue and he offered to help o, the bank was free).
Robert also said that he was the president of CYON St Patrick Parish Ikot Ansa Calabar. But what he didn't know is that my BFF is the welfare officer of CYON Ikot Ansa (so I know the president). I don't want to go ahead.

Nonso told me that he has 3 plot of Lands in PH, and he has opened a supermarket for his wife. But I was so shock to see Nonso's wife selling oranges on a crocked table.

Babes let's hear your own experiences

but babe y u sef d lie dis kind big lie na
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by rittyben(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaa!
No so na
harrysterol:
but babe y u sef d lie dis kind big lie na
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by harrysterol(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Haaaaaaaaaa!
No so na
no worry I d go st. Patricks I go look for u on Sunday
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by rittyben(f): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Serious?
Ok na.
harrysterol:
no worry I d go st. Patricks I go look for u on Sunday
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by harrysterol(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Serious?
Ok na.
fear don catch u cheesy na father Kelham I go report u give tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by rittyben(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Heheeheheheheehhe I believe u now you dey CYON?
harrysterol:
fear don catch u cheesy na father Kelham I go report u give tongue
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by harrysterol(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
rittyben:
Heheeheheheheehhe I believe u now you dey CYON?
nope, cheesy na CMO I d plan to join at once
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by rittyben(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hahahahahaahhahahahahaahahaahahahaa
Ok u for turn Knight one time.
harrysterol:
nope, cheesy na CMO I d plan to join at once
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
cause it sounds romantic to the listener.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? by Tymax(m): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. A Rejoinder To Emusmith's Thread / 6 Qualities That Make You Instantly More Attrative To Men (according To Men) / Note Of Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.