Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) (20718 Views)

Cold / A New Chapter (An Emotional Story) / A Cold Day In Hell ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Cybershow:
Yea I Wil Try My Best.
alright then! Good night!
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 12:54am On Jan 04, 2015
Shaxee:
alright then! Good night!
Kkkkkk Boss
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Oga Stuff46 just said mah mind! @OP, do tale ya time to write and give us sth quite big, cos we readers enjoy it more when lengthier! And d 'Spain' issh, abeg xplain hw she got to spain running?

May be we should take it as cartoon

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Even Tom n Jerry make sense pass dt tin na
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

LOLZ
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Lolz
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by JulietAKK(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cybershow:
Onemansquad,stuff46,skimpledaug And JulietAKK Hmmmmm Tenx 4 Ur Support On Dix Thread May God Help U And 4 Bearin Wit Me 4 Sumtym Am Realy Grateful Tenx Alot And Sum Pple I Dnt Mention Tenx 4 Ur Cooperation
You're welcome.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2015
JulietAKK:

You're welcome.
Tenx Ma
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:41am On Jan 05, 2015
They entered the car and set for the hospital.Alfred couldn't stop staring at princess,he ask besty;"what's both of you names?".she smiled;"my name is Besty,her name generally known as princess but her name is Cynthia".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Alfred said;"But she look different from you,are you of the same parents?" Besty wondered why he wanted to know more about her,she said;"well,No! she is a poor orphan who wander around the cold world not knowing where she is coming to,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 1:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Where to lay her head and whom to love" that is just princess,she was just lucky to run away from miami florida for three days after almost experiencing a rape from a person named Jack that she live with and he called her "MURDERESS"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:03am On Jan 05, 2015
When she use a bread knife to cut him on his shoulder to defend herself,for three days,running with an empty stomach before she got here,she stay at the corridor of the neighbour hood,not knowing where to go,but luck shine on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2015
She has always being wandering here and there since she was nineteen years of age and next month,she wil be twenty years of age not knowing what to do in her life".[Alfred was moved to tears,he didn't know when tears drop down from his eyes,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:14am On Jan 05, 2015
He quickly clean it so that betsy would not notice but she has seen it] Alfred said;"poor girl,she suffered a lot,what does she do best or like best?" Betsy was eager to tell him that;"she loves to cook,to crochet,to make decoration to a room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Above all she loves to smile although there is an open wound whom only love can heal". Alfred nod in agreement and said;"we are in the hospital,so we shall talk later".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 06, 2015
You're doing a gud job but I think these should help.
1)most tyms after every ",make the next word a capital letter.
2)don't start the names with small letter like betsy,it should be Betsy.
3)when ever u want to quote,i.e using this symbol " go to the nxt line using d last character in ur phone then start the next word with a capital letter.
Hope u get me?
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Wininiel:
Tenx Alot I Wil Held 2 Dat Sir
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Tenx Alot I Wil Held 2 Dat Sir
I'm female.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Wininiel:

I'm female.
Oh Dnt B Anoid Ma I Dnt Kw
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Oh Dnt B Anoid Ma I Dnt Kw
No probs
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wininiel:

No probs
kkkkkk ma
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dis is getting interesting.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Dis is getting interesting.
ohh tenx
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
A stretcher came to carry her to the wardroom,soon the doctor tested her and came to meet Mr Alfred,Betsy and her mother in the waiting room,Alfred rose up and asked;
"What took you so long to diagonise?"
Doctor Baran replied with a worried look;
"Mr luggard,if you want to save that girl life you will have to spend millions and since you are not her relative or anything to her,i pity her relative that are so poor that they can't avoid three square meal [reffering to Betsy and her mother]"
Alfred said;
"shut up Baran! Shut up! I ask for the ailment of the girl but instead,you are giving me stories,what is her ailment?" Dr. Baran said remorsefully;
"kidney stones due to lack of protein and ill-treatment". Fear grip Betsy and Aminata whose mind has gone far in thinking of where to get money for surgery but to their surprise,Alfred said,
"Betsy,Mrs sonora,put yourselves together because i can see that fear has gripped you to your spine. Dr Baran,perform the neccessary surgery today,i am that ladyzls guarantor so i'll wait till you are through with the surgery and she is discharged,then we shall all leave. Dr. Baran open his mouth in amazement and said;
"Boss? Did you just say you will stand as her guarantor in this situation? The money worth her treatment is $3,000,000£, boss i give you gold medal for your kindness".
Alfred nod and said,
"Waste no more time Baran,do the surgery with all your techniques"
Dr Baran bow in honour and left. After six hours,all of them [Betsy and Aminata] for the first time ate good food,to their satisfaction,Betsy was licking ice-cream when the doctor came out,Besty ask;
"Dr Baran,how is she". Dr Baran smiled and said;
"she was the first person i've operated in many years of her cases that never have any complication,she was really brave in the theatre,the critical hours are gone,she will be discharge by tomorrow evening".
Alfred smiled and said;
"thank you Baran,thank you very much [he wrote a cheque of six million naira] take,have this token of money for being so good".
Dr Baran bow in honour and left. Alfred,Betsy and Aminata went to lay in the nearest hotel,they were given pyjamas and some new clothes ordered byAlfred,took their bath,eat and went to bed........WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER3.........hmmmmm.....let me know ur mind abt this write up thanks........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Skimpledawg(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
"kidney stones due to lack of protein and ill-treatment".
Fear grip Betsy....

Boss I tink it shuld be 'gripped' instead of 'grip'!
Nd anoda tin, try n space ya work after every quote cos it makes it cool to read!
Al d same, u ar rily improving nd tnx for makin d update longer! Dats a Plus! We ya readers ar hia to serve(read) u well.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
Skimpledewg Tenx I Wil Kip 2 Dat
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by seunviju(f): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
You are not doing bad but please stop using short form for some words in the story and try editing your work well before posting.Welldone

1 Like

Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by JulietAKK(f): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2015
You've made some changes and I'm glad....really. Especially the long update. Thank you
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2015
This is very much better. Thumbs up.
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Hawlahscho(m): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2015
Skimpledawg:

shocked shocked shocked Yepa!!! Take am easy naw, sebi e Don beg una make una take am like that. grin grin grin
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
seunviju:
You are not doing bad but please stop using short form for some words in the story and try editing your work well before posting.Welldone
kkk i will kip to dat
Re: Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) by Cybershow(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
JulietAKK:
You've made some changes and I'm glad....really. Especially the long update. Thank you
u wlcm ma tenx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Italian's Baby Mother / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.