Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (27271 Views)

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam / Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / How Was Your Cross-over Service?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
I Just looked back at the silly things my friends and I used to do at cross over service when men were boys and I decided to put this down

Ten Types of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service

1. The ones who can't remember when last they attended church service or have never attended church since the beginning of the year but will attend the cross over service

2. The ones who will keep going in and out of the church for no reason. ** wetin dem dey find sef ** ?

3. The ones who will go to church just to woo ladies. They will go into the church auditorium, check if pretty ladies are present and will start strategizing on how to strike up a convo immediately after the service

4. The ones who will go for Cross over service and start blowing knockouts outside the auditorium

5. The ones who will go and make their supplication to God. You will see them praying and sweating profusely as if that is their last day on earth

6. The ones who will keep receiving calls and typing new year messages as if their lives depend on it

7. The ones who will attend the cross-over service for no reason. During prayers, dey will not pray, during praise and worship, you will never see them dance. ** wetin una come find come church sef? **

8. The ones who will keep checking their wrist watches as if they want to add more time to their life span. They are more concerned about the time, therefore, they pay little or no attention to the short sermon

9. The ones who would run out of the church the moment it is 12am on the dot. They will not even return to share the grace

10. The ones who will keep disturbing you about the time. ** is it 12 O'clock yet ?**

Written by: Tosyne2much

119 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by MrSinister(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
First to comment grin

Honestly I fall under category 1 sha grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
2day na 2day no concentration 4 church at all, I go investigate 2day taya. If na lie eeh, oga Op ama find u.. angry

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by MRshazzy: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
. ok
issorait

OMG. my 1st FP

dis is truly a new yr
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Maccoy1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by alberto2k(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tosyne2much no vex abeg
I come book space for 2015

#One leg uP

*the one who takes time to shake everyone when its Officially 12:00am (thank God Naija is Ebola free or else....)

*the ones that starts sleeping from last year till new year e.g suxxman et skimpledawg (they've actually been sleeping since last year o). Sheey na coma dem dey?
undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by clevvermind(m): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
u are on point.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Viktoh(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Ojisik(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
13. The ones who will step into club immediately after the grace has been said grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by MrSinister(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehn this thread better reach front page! grin mods abeg do the needful

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
alberto2k:
Tosyne2much no vex abeg
I come book space for 2015

#One leg uP

*the one who takes time to shake everyone when its Officially 12:00am (thank God Naija is Ebola free or else....)

*the ones that starts sleeping from last year till new year e.g suxxman et skimpledawg (they've actually been sleeping since last year o). Sheey na coma dem dey?
undecided

The one that keeps looking at the sky with one leg of a glassy shoe waiting for Cinderella to fall from the sky @Alberto2k......

Lolzzzzzz. Number 1 (Wholly me)
2,6 and 9. Hehe
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by alberto2k(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
suxxman:

The one that keeps looking at the sky with one leg of a glassy shoe waiting for Cinderella to fall from the sky @Alberto2k......
Suxxman, no Chicken laps for u again...
But I can consider giving u the chicken Head since na u dey head every parliaments of Cinderella grin
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
I fall under the categories of no. 4 am going to church today with a full carton of bangard

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tshegs19: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Accurate
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Chanchit: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
14, The ones that would rush in from carnival around 11:55, say Happy new year by 12:01 then zoom back to carnival.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Fabdedon(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
. Those that will keep on updating their social network status..
. Those that will use that moment to call every contact on their phone.
. Those that will now come into realisation that thier account balance don dey red bar.. shocked
.Those that would be thinking of how to prank someone with knockout even inside the church..
.Those that will even sleep off
.Those that will dress like its their birthday/wedding day.
written by: Fabdedon smiley

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Proudly 4 & 6 cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by datguru: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
I miss my wife badly, nothing is making sense to me now. I just wanna see her, talking on phone isn't making me feel any better

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Fabdedon(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
kristina1:
Proudly 4 & 6 cool
Only God is watching grin
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by tosyne2much(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Those that will do all the 10 categories grin
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
LOL!!! Nice piece. Proudly number 1.

Actually, the last time i was in church was exactly 31-12-2013 -- and I am not going to miss today's service for any reason 'cause there would be pretty chics aplenty!
Infact, it's going to be showers of mermaids.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by dre11(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
••The ones that would keep calling like say the fone is glue to their ear

•• the ones that would just walk from a beer parlour when it's almost 12am to shout happy new year

••• the ones that would come specifically to hug females memebers when happy new year is being declared.

Em.. .......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by prettyjo(f): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
God will hear it dis night ooooo.i belong in number 5cry

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fabdedon:
gringrin
Howdy? i saw ur mentions,tanx
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Fabdedon:
gringrin
Howdy? i saw ur mention,tanx
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by dechandel(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am so number 6

Hello 2015!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by bigt2(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Okay. I'll be on the lookout. Happy new year on advance cool tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by holatin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
The one that observe like d op.

tosyne2much y you come steal and forge my signature without telling me.
I hereby charge you to nairaland court.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Most of those things mentioned are done by so called lagos big boys and girls.
Re: 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service by codedflowz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
The ones that will get drunk and run into a nearby church when it's five minutes to 12 to join them in shouting Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As / Thai Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby / Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.