Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Do Not Have Someone To Spend Winter Holidays With? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Do Not Have Someone To Spend Winter Holidays With? (729 Views)

List Of Public Holidays In Nigeria For 2017-joyscope / How Did You Spend Your Holiday? / Nigerians Spend Too Much On Weddings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Have Someone To Spend Winter Holidays With? by afton: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
I do not and i will spend my holidays away from close people. But i found one way not to be boring this days - webcam show! Choose niche you like and spend really funny time with hot beautiful girls! This is like a holiday party with nude dress code LOL Thanks heavens there are webcam sites with free cam show Maybe someone new another ways to have good time when you are alone?

By the way, here is my company for today

(1) (Reply)

Pasuma Set To Perform At The Redeemed Christian Church Lagos. / If You Have A Memory Of All These And Are Still Single... / List Of Upcoming And Current Events In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.