Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters (1489 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by agabaI23(m): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10154980317915128

I just visited El-rufai's page where he retweeted someones tweet about Ph-Enugu train derailing and I was glad that people are seing the wickedness in the heart of the APC leaders.

The responses on the page unanimously condemned him. A few guys who wanted to defend him were put in their stride and they disappeared vapour.

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by temitemi1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
They will be disgraced come 2015... Useless political party ever!!! GEJ till 2019!!

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by agabaI23(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
barcanista, berem, obiagelli
Why did you guys abandon your guy?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
I visited the page you listed but only saw 521Likes and 342Shares on the post. Then the usual Bashing of one tribe against another among Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas following him!

Next??

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by papaejima1: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
El-Rufai, the celebrated Copy & Paste Twitter Warlord ever representing!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by agabaI23(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
I visited the page you listed but only saw 521Likes and 342Shares on the post. Then the usual Bashing of one tribe against another among Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas following him!

Next??
Yea, how do you feel that someone is liking that kind of news? I cringed when I saw those likes. If I were you, I would have ignored the likes because it means the likers are sadists.
Did you read the comments?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by kenex4ever(m): 12:20am On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Next??
then u simply have eye defect or u r deranged 2 d xtent dat u can't comprehend write ups.
Re: El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters by agabaI23(m): 12:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm
APC eee

(1) (Reply)

Eastern Region(southern) Was Created,Enugu Became Capital In 1960 independent / A Nigerian's Letter To President Jonathan On Electricity / UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.