Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599206 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lynx200(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2015
endfx1:
hmmmmm.... Happy New Month @ Thread
Miss this place... Last month was awesome for me closed +2800pips
Last week closed +1400pips
All trade alerts where posted on FTA whatsapp group.
Surely we will get there....

Morning endfx. Please how do I get on the FTA whatsapp group?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Gorimakpa1: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2015
lynx200:

NEWS ACTION VS PRICE ACTION FA VS TA
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
I will sell eu within the next 6hours at 1.1270 for a 50pips take profit.

Roger that!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
lynx200:

Drop ur number i will send to the admin..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by lynx200(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
endfx1:

Thanks a lot dude. 09091624290
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
No wonder this thread has lost it's purpose. Everyone that posts a few weeks of consecutive profitable trades runs off to a whatsapp group. The ones that do not create a whatsapp group will be aggressively posting affiliate links up and down. This has chased away people that don't have any other intentions other than sharing and helping others like Natruetalk etc.

I think of the biggest names here only Naijababe and Frenchman has remained "non partisan". Everyone seems to have one ulterior motive or the other. A thread that used to move 10 pages per day has gone down to two pages per week. Smh. More grease to your elbows.

12 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shevychen2:
No wonder this thread has lost it's purpose. Everyone that posts a few weeks of consecutive profitable trades runs off to a whatsapp group. The ones that do not create a whatsapp group will be aggressively posting affiliate links up and down. This has chased away people that don't have any other intentions other than sharing and helping others like Natruetalk etc.

I think of the biggest names here only Naijababe and Frenchman has remained "non partisan". Everyone seems to have one ulterior motive or the other. A thread that used to move 10 pages per day has gone down to two pages per week. Smh. More grease to your elbows.

Mehhn... That Nijababe stands out!! Sometimes I think she is a man in woman's body... Her consistency and attitude waoo me.
You may not know it maam... U're truly an inspiration.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Shevychen2:

hmmmmmm....well you are one of those i respect on this thread a lot but sincerely not as if people are running off because they have ulterior motive but sometimes factors beyond their control..

Personally, I rarely come here coz i trade mostly on mobile for the past 8 months now and i tell you its not easy posting on several groups and NL at the same time. FTA on whatsapp is not different from FTA here.

We do same thing ....post trade calls,share trade ideas etc.

So the big difference is that many have moved to mobile trading..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Honestly, i found ds piece useful and helpful.

I must confess i still have a lot to learn even as i am planning to increase my capital by $4,000.

I have discovered that money makg is as easy as inhalatn / exhalatn. Just tired of workg for other ppu.

Fx has given an opportunity of being my own boss.

Thanks Model

iheanyiebeneze:
This will help someone.
GREEK EXIT FROM EUROPE. "Grexit"

There was an article just last week that showed 30% of traders are so young that they’ve never experienced anything other than near-zero interest rates.

It got me thinking – what percentage of traders never experienced the markets before the word ‘Grexit’ was coined, back in February 2012?

The threat of the Grexit has been hanging over Europe for so long, but could this really be the endgame we’re moving into?

There are plenty of people out there who’ll predict outcomes for you…
Scenario A: Greece leaves the euro, emboldening anti-austerity parties across Europe.
Scenario B: Greece caves into austerity (looking less likely, given the ‘never surrender’ stance they’re taking).

Scenario C: Continue patching up the euro with Sellotape … bridging finance … promises of economic reform … kicking the problem into the long grass.

And plenty who’ll tell you what each will mean in terms of the move on the EURUSD.
Problem is that there’s no way of knowing what’s already priced into markets … and volatility leaves anyone relying on stop losses very vulnerable. So, while markets are this skittish, how can we safely make money?

4 ways to protect yourself from the possibility of a Grexit

1. Go with the flow Increased volatility doesn’t mean you have to increase your tolerance to risk. Know your limits, and stick by them. Consider widening your trade parameters (but not your risk levels). Keep an eye on the average daily range and how this is changing – it could be wise to increase your stop limits and targets accordingly, but remember this must go hand-in-hand with reduced stakes.

If you widen your stop loss, you must reduce your stakes accordingly.

2. Protect, protect, protect The most important thing a trader has isn’t their knowledge of the market … or their winning strategy … it’s their trading fund.

And you need to protect it ferociously. It may (and should) be money you can afford to lose, but treat it like it’s your grandmother’s savings.

The simplest way to close ranks in turbulent trading times is to reduce staking levels. (Remember, if you’re widening stops, you’ll need to do this anyway, just to keep the same risk.) But cutting your risk in half would be a very valid approach when there’s considerable uncertainty in the markets.
Another way to protect your trades is with hedging, rather than relying on stop losses. In volatile times, stop losses really show their weaknesses. This is where a carefully matched hedge will give you far more security.

3. Catch up on housekeeping … If you’ve taken a step back from the markets, then it’s the perfect opportunity to do some housekeeping.

4. Discover the Asian session Less volatility … more predictable periods of activity … and perfect for night owls … The Asian session is the Cinderella of the forex timezone and well worth a look if trading later in the day suits you.

Till next week.
Hit like if this helps you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who needs 500pips?

Buy GN currently @ 2.1540
SL @ 2.1440
TP @ 2.2040

TP expected to be hit by wednesday for a potential 2000pips movement alert for the house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
dorodee:

Mehhn... That Nijababe stands out!! Sometimes I think she is a man in woman's body... Her consistency and attitude waoo me.

We call her the Amazon.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Well said bro

Shevychen2:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxyoube(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
07030770823 pls add me... thanks inadvance
endfx1:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
It takes abt 10.days now.withdrawg from.XM. it has happened to me like three times

dathorobread:
I greet the House oo

Has any tried withdrawing funds from trading account to GT mastercard?, How long does it take for the funds to get to the debitcard, cos the funds has already been sent by the broker. will the funds be credited to the account irrespective of whether the bank account is a saving or current account,in short how reliable it this method of funding. Can somebody help me answer to these question please****Thanks for your anticipatory response(s)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
dorodee:

Thanks man! You know that saying, standing on the shoulder of giants...............I am only trying to be a giant for someone even if I never had a giant lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by praxx(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
endfx1:
hmmmmm.... Happy New Month @ Thread

Miss this place... Last month was awesome for me closed +2800pips

Last week closed +1400pips

All trade alerts where posted on FTA whatsapp group.

Surely we will get there....

yes we will.
Please add me to the loop 0813 759 4102. thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 5:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Kirinwa:
Who needs 500pips?

Buy GN currently @ 2.1540
SL @ 2.1440
TP @ 2.2040

TP expected to be hit by wednesday for a potential 2000pips movement alert for the house.

Green pips already. Kindly send your phone number to; forexdollars@hotmail.com to receive the 2000pips alert. Fx is sweet and lucrative.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:54am On Jun 09, 2015
^ grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I believe GJ is now finally ripe for a sell, I took a sell on Friday and ended up using a 200 pip sl although 19074 is forming strongtin but I expect some correction to 186/7.xx Holding EA buy from last Friday, I just added a second lot on the account of last week's high being broken.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by joelreg(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Shevychen2:
No wonder this thread has lost it's purpose. Everyone that posts a few weeks of consecutive profitable trades runs off to a whatsapp group. The ones that do not create a whatsapp group will be aggressively posting affiliate links up and down. This has chased away people that don't have any other intentions other than [b]sharing and helping others like Natruetalk etc. [/b]

Fact
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
gbp/nzd
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2015
for those in watsapp pls ur presence is also needed here. this place is too dry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2015
ridding some pairs

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bellonaire(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Good morning Fellow Traders

Worth Sharing: Massive reversal on the daily chart at the support which happens to coinside with the neckline of a huge Head n Shoulders

EUR/CAD buy 1.4020 SL= 100 PINS TP= 300

Trader Discretion advised especially on Entry. I am waiting for a close above yesterday high before entering .

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2015
GU head and shoulder grin grin.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2015
just picking the pips little by little

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by sympathy55(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Bellonaire:
Good morning Fellow Traders

Worth Sharing: Massive reversal on the daily chart at the support which happens to coinside with the neckline of a huge Head n Shoulders

EUR/CAD buy 1.4020 SL= 100 PINS TP= 300

Trader Discretion advised especially on Entry. I am waiting for a close above yesterday high before entering .
hey bello nice chart grin
what else do you see on that chart cool cool BIG HEAD AND SHOULDER. hope you are ridding it bro.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bellonaire(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2015
sympathy55:
just picking the pips little by little

Wow !!how do you manage so many live trades simultaneously, doesn't this hurt your money management or is this on a demo account?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2015
Bellonaire:

Wow !!how do you manage so many live trades simultaneously, doesn't this hurt your money management or is this on a demo account?

Many trades but only 3 pairs. The guy is chopping stealthily grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.